Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 33 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:56 am

Join the Gravelord tour. I'm sure you will see a lot of BPs then.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 33 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 am

Spurgun wrote:Join the Gravelord tour. I'm sure you will see a lot of BPs then.

I was there at the Burg. Joined both events at the Parish as well as the Depths.

Not one...single...solitary...black phantom. Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 33 3358384175
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 am

Wonder why? Maybe you just have a bad connection.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 am

I had no trouble seeing & invading thru GL signs, nor was there any shortage of people invading me (except for the nighttime Depths session, when I just couldn't seem to get in the same lobby as everyone else!) I think it's just my damned horrible luck! In a 30 player lobby (I think it's 30) if only 3 people get infected, that's not very good odds!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:37 am

Federally wrote:Stupid Billy!

LOL it was my fault man, I was trying to catch up on the tour and it got late for him. Later I was chatting with wolf and he reminded me that I need an sl 70 for the tourney, so I was not really ready for him because I don't have an sl70 but I will today. hehe
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:40 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:I had no trouble seeing & invading thru GL signs, nor was there any shortage of people invading me (except for the nighttime Depths session, when I just couldn't seem to get in the same lobby as everyone else!) I think it's just my damned horrible luck! In a 30 player lobby (I think it's 30) if only 3 people get infected, that's not very good odds!

Yea man I have been quite disapointed in that part of it too. The lobbies are actually 32 players and yes the odd are quite low specially now since there are fewer players which means even fewer gravelords.

LOL I would be for a mandatory gravelord day as a requirement to join this Forum :face: I really hope From did something about it. Kinda put off by the fact that they have a new covenant but apparently they did not bother to polish the once they had already. 🇳🇴
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:54 am

Heey Broke the Hornet Ring has been nerfed to give a 30% damage increase bonus instead of 50%
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:37 pm

thts bull ****!!!!!! it needs to stay at 50% because parries and backstabs arent always easy to get (more so parries because not everyone can be)!!!!! seriously wuts goin through their thick skulls!!!!

EDIT: besides if u parried u need to get better plain n simple backtabbing is different if its because of a bad lag nothin u can do about it but if its noraml no lag same thing with the parries.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 pm

hey how u guys get the cool pics under what u write like the guy above me n his poster thing?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:04 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey how u guys get the cool pics under what u write like the guy above me n his poster thing?

heey man , if you scroll to the top of this page , you'll see a tab called profile.

Click it and search the tab called signature and then copy / paste an image into the blank area.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:49 pm

ahh thnks
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:35 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Heey Broke the Hornet Ring has been nerfed to give a 30% damage increase bonus instead of 50%

Hey Ziko - what's up bro. Yeah - I know that is some good news.Since I'm not HR user life is going to be great not getting OHKO or near-death BSs when the gank is all over me cheers

I don't think FROM nerf'd the Leo Ring 40% (up to 68% actual) counter-attack bonus AR though so you know I am loving that.Leo Ring all day baby!! That change has made the Leo Ring even more powerful twisted
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:18 pm

wut excatly counts as a counter attack in DS? ive been confused on tht for a while.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Any attack that lands while they are in their attack animation.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:58 pm

i c so tht y i get extra damage on my enemies.. interestin...
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:52 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:i c so tht y i get extra damage on my enemies.. interestin...

@Twilight- any attack during the counter attack window (e.g. while opponent is attacking) will get u a 20% attack bonus to physical damage and only physical damage.The Leo Ring adds another 40ish% - therefore you can get up to 60ish% normal damage bonus.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 pm

hmm... i might need to put some serious thought into this.... hm...
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 pm

The leo ring only boostthrust attacks thou sobear that in mind
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 pm

ik but still worth thinkin bout
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:ik but still worth thinkin bout

@Twilight - Wolf is correct only weapons which do thrust type damage such as: all spears (except moon horn spear because it only does magic damage)
    pick-axe, war pick, long sword (1H R2, 2H R2???), BSS (1H R2, 2H R2), claymore (1H R2, rolling 2H R2), arrows, throwing knives and poison knifes. There could be other weapons (maybe the GLGS 1H R2 & 2H R2).

Give it a whirl - the easiest weapon class to learn to adapt to leo ring usage are spears.

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:03 pm

i c ill try later n c how it works fer me
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 pm

im on demon souls again so if ya want to join feel free
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Aright guys im ditching Dark Souls until the war and the DLC later.... So ill be around on the forums working on the Boss Thread and NPC stuff as well as in the lore section. PM me if you want a duel or anything like that....
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 pm

hey viral when i joined u said tht i might be able to help with the lore but tht u had to see how i did on my char bio. so can i help because i assume u read it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Yup though atm most of the lore is done by dough and fed thems the guys to ask

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:29 pm