Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Help me decide in this build!!

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Help me decide in this build!! Empty Help me decide in this build!!

Post by Razielthemanslayer Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:52 am

Help me guys! Right Now this build is coming out really great for me!. I've won my last battles thanks for some advice from the folk here and I feel really comfortable with this.

Basically it was gonna be a faith build with claymore and darkmoon blade.

but I though I was rather stupid rising my faith until 50 just for the darkmoon blade miracle which only has 1 use, so I made a few tweaks here and there so I can use the occult claymore (or divine) to pack quite a punch and only use miracles as a strategy tool (stunning and doing some damage with wotg and then finishing with the claymore, maybe a little buff if I don't go occult and TWOP if I'm dealing with gankers or in the forest.... freaking forest).

And Yes, I do plan to use BKGA, only because I would really like a powerful weapon at my disposal when I need to take on the 4 kings. and I don't plan to spam backstab in pvp with it.

Here are the stats

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3903403244422629

Please give me your thoughts! I'm halfway done with it.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Help me decide in this build!! Empty Re: Help me decide in this build!!

Post by WyrmHero Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:33 am

I can't find out how to min/max your build properly. I think the best you could do is to equip any Str weapon you'll like to use (some will be 2 handed only) and some Dex weapons upgraded to elemental as back up.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:57 pm