Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Enigma5991
evertuy
Dalampslayer
FruitPunchNinja
Bamjam
lextune
ViralEnsign_
HavocDrive2600
cloudyeki
Forum Pirate
Spakulator
roanispe
Spurgun
Uparkaam
Yesuurd
barecanvas
Railage
DanielCdable
CrackSouls
Grey-Ronin
Tolvo
WyrmHero
User
Gravelord hunter
bloodpixel
The Prime
Imarreteet23
GrEeNgObLiN
RANT
Serious_Much
reim0027
peaceful_sabre
36 posters

Whats your most favourite weapon for PvP?

Dalampslayer
    Dalampslayer

Whats your most favourite weapon for PvP? - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats your most favourite weapon for PvP?

Post by Dalampslayer Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Large Club, wide arch heavy attack. Poison dmg at +15 and buffed with a resin or Sunlight Blade is just brutal. Not to mention its really Nito to use Charcoal resin and beating people with a flaming tree trunk.
    evertuy
    evertuy

Whats your most favourite weapon for PvP? - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats your most favourite weapon for PvP?

Post by evertuy Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 am

GLGS

holy crap

once you get stunlocked, you stay stunlocked
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:32 am

evertuy wrote:GLGS

holy crap

Unless you know the trick.
    evertuy
    evertuy

Post by evertuy Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:55 am

bloodpixel wrote:

holy crap

Trick? ninja ring around for a BS?

that seems to be the only thing that they do when i run out of stamina, if i DONT kill them
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:57 am

evertuy wrote:
    bloodpixel wrote:

holy crap

Trick? ninja ring around for a BS?

that seems to be the only thing that they do when i run out of stamina, if i DONT kill them
    Nope.
    Enigma5991
    Enigma5991
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Enigma5991 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:45 am

I like an Avelyn in my left hand. Feels comfy there.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:55 am

Enigma, sometimes I switch between a Pyro Glove and Av in my left hand. Earlier I was up close with a guy and wanted to burn him with some GC, I switch to use it and fire...My avalyn...I am soon BS instant killed. sad
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:41 am

Moonlight Greatword has a beautiful stunlock and deals damage by the buckets!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 am

blood - I know the trick. Learnt it back in DeS, during Mirdan R1 spammage days.
    G0D5PR0TOTYP3

Post by G0D5PR0TOTYP3 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:31 am

Man searpent greatsword +15 with charcoal pine reson.

The moveset is fast enough to keep pace with the katana users and when built right you can wear havels with mask of the father and still get the DWGR benefit...

So basically i'm a flaming flipping tank that can two handed berserk or deftly dodge and counter if they're the type to attempt parry spam.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:59 pm

G0D5PR0TOTYP3 wrote:Man searpent greatsword +15 with charcoal pine reson.

The moveset is fast enough to keep pace with the katana users and when built right you can wear havels with mask of the father and still get the DWGR benefit...

So basically i'm a flaming flipping tank that can two handed berserk or deftly dodge and counter if they're the type to attempt parry spam.

Do you ever wonder to yourself how that would be possible? You'd probably weigh a ton in full armour:lol!: .

Yeah I see many katana users these days, they all go r1,r1, r1,etc and try to bleed me out. Thats not a verydifficult style to beat. If I ever go for he the bleeding effect I try to alternate how my dual kats strike (l1 has a slightly slower swing time and recovery) so that parries become less likely, some times I can even get a bit of a push lock going on if I'm lucky (never more than two kicks as my stamina runs out too early).
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:14 pm

At 150+ Greatsword of Artorias

120 balder side sword
    G0D5PR0TOTYP3

Post by G0D5PR0TOTYP3 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:21 pm

G0D5PR0TOTYP3 wrote:

Do you ever wonder to yourself how that would be possible? You'd probably weigh a ton in full armour:lol!: .

Yeah I see many katana users these days, they all go r1,r1, r1,etc and try to bleed me out. Thats not a verydifficult style to beat. If I ever go for he the bleeding effect I try to alternate how my dual kats strike (l1 has a slightly slower swing time and recovery) so that parries become less likely, some times I can even get a bit of a push lock going on if I'm lucky (never more than two kicks as my stamina runs out too early).

Mask of the father, 45 str and 45 dend with dark wood grain ring and grass crest puts you at below 50% burden in havels making you a tank that can flip.

I rarely see others exploit the DWGR like i do but it definitely catches invaders off guard when i wait for them to come in close and manage a flip into backstab combo XD

Only thing that gets me are the AoE spammers.. hate them
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:30 pm

I'm loving the great scythe. Buffed at +15 with high dex it destroys turtles n' low poise enemies. If you can trap an enemy in a narrow but high hall or cliff or something the 1HR1 will destroy anything ever. Leaves you wide open for BS in any other situation though.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:46 pm

G0D5PR0TOTYP3 wrote:
    G0D5PR0TOTYP3 wrote:

Mask of the father, 45 str and 45 dend with dark wood grain ring and grass crest puts you at below 50% burden in havels making you a tank that can flip.

I rarely see others exploit the DWGR like i do but it definitely catches invaders off guard when i wait for them to come in close and manage a flip into backstab combo XD

Only thing that gets me are the AoE spammers.. hate them

Lol if I saw a guy like that with a huge weapon going for the rolling bs I'd use WoG too. Though odd are I'd time it wrong, you'd roll through it, I'd hit r1, and you'd istead parry me to death.
    G0D5PR0TOTYP3

Post by G0D5PR0TOTYP3 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:21 am

Cant parry when you have a greatsword in both hands XD Generally after initiation i two hand my weapon and rely on rolls to avoid damage
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:26 am

Yay I love it when great weapon users do that. They can then turtle or parry and I well enough know the moveset and general/ popular great weapon moves and finishers to dodge almost all except one due to lag or over confidence.
    G0D5PR0TOTYP3

Post by G0D5PR0TOTYP3 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 pm

yea, i use the running attack alot because the parry window is difficult on it, that or work your way into a narrow corridor and use the jump attack that cant be parried and also protects you from a backstab since it has a long recovery time
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:31 pm

i am about to create my FINAL build for dark Ponies and ive been thinking a lot of what weapons i will use.i am pretty much obsessed with the balder ss so thats going to be one, but i find just using the bss has been putting me at disadvantage. Its move set is amazing but a bit predictable.

That being said im still deciding on either adding a type of greatsword to be my alternate weapon. So far im trying to decide between the claymore and flamberge. claymore is obviously awesome but i think the flamberge is a bit underrated.

Edit: lmao off at it changing s.o.u.l.s to ponies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:49 pm