Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
dianaduh
Wade_Wilson
bloodpixel
passivefamiliar
X-government-agent
CrystallineKnight
StarScarJenova
jockanda
DoughGuy
Phantasmio
Anonymous Proxy
cloudyeki
Ghadis_God
SlakeMoth
Chaos Spectre
Fotitudo
RANT
Spurgun
Juutas
23 posters

Guys you want to read this (EPIC SPOILER)

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Guys you want to read this (EPIC SPOILER) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys you want to read this (EPIC SPOILER)

Post by bloodpixel Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Will it be patched even if you don't buy the DLC?
    But if this is true, hell yes.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Guys you want to read this (EPIC SPOILER) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys you want to read this (EPIC SPOILER)

Post by Juutas Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:02 pm

passivefamiliar wrote:Ummmm....hate to be a downer. But has anyone confirmed this? No offense to original poster here, but ive seen no confirmation. Just everyone being excited.

Im excited to. No more motherflippinghalvesonofafathersmoughs. I've adjusted to med/fast roll. Hel! For my first couple pplaythroughs(pure playing no guides) i never even found the ring till i saw a white phantom flipping, message him asking how he was doing that. I never really even got into using it much. Sooooo glad its potentially fixed though.

You just have to believe when I say it happy I watched a first licestream of the new content in whole and a guy tested it there and the whole stream flipped out when we saw the results (someone said that also backstabs were fixed, but that I didn't see with my own eyes).
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 pm

What other changes were in the PC version? Any nerfs or buffs other than the DWGR?
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 pm

this is good, no more havels/giants, but will *** up some of my builds :c
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:What other changes were in the PC version? Any nerfs or buffs other than the DWGR?

We will get more info really soon, but as I said someone said that backstab is nerfed and oh yeah DRAGONHEAD GLITCH IS GONE. Not sure about BB glitch yet.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:51 pm

OMG where is the link that says this??? Praise the darkmoon good bye flippy giants.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 pm

There is no link but soon it will be known by everyone happy
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Juutas wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:What other changes were in the PC version? Any nerfs or buffs other than the DWGR?

We will get more info really soon, but as I said someone said that backstab is nerfed and oh yeah DRAGONHEAD GLITCH IS GONE. Not sure about BB glitch yet.

>Backstabs fixed
    >Dragon head glitch fixed

I want it to be true, please let it be true ;__;
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Until people complain enough about its change that it gets reverted, just wait. Our wicked members will like usual undo any good that is accomplish. Live your temporary victories.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:03 pm

They may just increase the weight limit to like 30% (I'd be fine with that, since it would still let me menu swap on my 99) But I do hope it's nerfed in other ways (I-frame exploitation)
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Had to edit your title man. While it contained the word spoiler, the title was a spoiler its self.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:32 am

SlakeMoth wrote:I don't know why they had to do that. What about PvE players? As usual it's a minority who have spoiled things for the majority. What'll be the next item the gankers misuse I wonder. At this rate we'll all be playing naked with a stick and a rubber chicken.

Ooh my first down-rep!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:55 am

It's what you should expect of these people now Slake, don't give them a second thought they aren't worth your time.
    LD_Soze

Post by LD_Soze Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 am

This doesn't affect my play because I don't use the DWGR but I do wonder what the next nerf cry will be...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:50 am