Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
ublug
Pesth
Slarg232
omega Elf
Dubscythe
Alara78
DeCeleRator93
Ser Isaac
cloudyeki
Forum Pirate
StarScarJenova
Spurgun
bloodpixel
Noob-of-Artorias
fujiphoenix
Bloodios
Chaos Spectre
Reaperfan
ViralEnsign_
RNsunbro
Juutas
Azran
WyrmHero
Wisp
28 posters

New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS]

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS] - Page 3 Empty Re: New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS]

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 am

Mules will become scarce really fast. I am one, we rely on the bb and a dupe glitch to keep the free gear coming, without them both we'll have to do things the long way and most people (me included)arn't that nice. I could setup a cycle trade but it takes a long time, not everyone is trust worthy, and many will want payment. Hard earned payment.

I really hope it resurfaces soon, or a legit system for trading between ones own characters is included.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS] - Page 3 Empty Re: New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS]

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:56 am

If its really gone though, a store like mildreds old store would do really well, though again, the merchant would be well advised to keep lists and require payment. No-one gets a slab unless they have contributed a maxed item requiring a slab or enough demon titinate to max a weapon or something.
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:34 am

Can you not bring a bb character into the new game?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:40 am

I believe you can still bring a BB character into the new game.

Also, BB glitch is NOT confirmed to be removed. Whoever said it provided no evidence, and no one seems to have tried it yet.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:19 am

Chaos post stream link please? Also. Who cares about BB being removed now? Now the trading can begin a new! Since everyone does BB its hardly an active thread*. Sure we get some in a while but ever since the BB it drops down heavily. And it saddens me because when I was a member BB didn't exist for me until 4 mos. And before trading was like maddening I was doing countless of trading and it made me felt awesome. Because I had build I wanted to trash because I missed 3 points and I was able to just get rid of my items and help someone who actually needs it because of need of Demand. Once BB is gone there would be a High demand for items. I can't wait.

* I'm talking about the Trading and Help Topics.
    DeCeleRator93
    DeCeleRator93
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DeCeleRator93 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 am

@Ser Isaac here are the two ive been switching back and forth between. http://www.twitch.tv/brandon505 he's a little bit into the DLC and then http://www.twitch.tv/peeve who just beat the second boss of the dlc.
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 am

Yeah I enjoy trading. I've only done the bb glitch once and the character is hardly used (level 8 ). I can see why people like it for quick builds though.
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:26 am

DeCeleRator93 wrote:@Ser Isaac here are the two ive been switching back and forth between. http://www.twitch.tv/brandon505 he's a little bit into the DLC and then http://www.twitch.tv/peeve who just beat the second boss of the dlc.

I'm enjoying the Peeve one, thanks for the recommendation.
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Alara78 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:42 am

I wonder if these changes will come in a patch before the DLC is released to consoles...
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:43 am

Content looks good, I've been watching Peeve stream the PC version. Love the nerf to the DWGR, and with all the new weapons and armor I'm excited to get back into PvP when the DLC comes out for xbox.

(On an unrelated note, hello everyone, it's been awhile!)
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:44 am

Dubscythe wrote:Content looks good, I've been watching Peeve stream the PC version. Love the nerf to the DWGR, and with all the new weapons and armor I'm excited to get back into PvP when the DLC comes out for xbox.

(On an unrelated note, hello everyone, it's been awhile!)

Ciaran is *** amazing.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 am

I trade all the time, bb or not, there's always someone who needs something. Because the bb lets me have everything, I can always help out.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:25 pm

I agree with Isaac, the trade community will finally flourish again if it is gone. I kinda missed the people I met in there.

Also, sorry for the late post. The guy I'm watching is Rurikhan
    twitch.tv/rurikhan

He made me a mod on my first day. i'm so special.
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Without bb you'd be forced to spend all your time farming through multiple playthroughs
    well f**k that
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:32 pm

omega Elf wrote:Without bb you'd be forced to spend all your time farming through multiple playthroughs
    well f**k that

Or you could get in touch with the great trading community that once flourished, and buy and sell for the equipment you need.

Ah those were the good days.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 pm

What do we know about the new covenenet?
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Was Way of White changed at all?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Slarg232 wrote:What do we know about the new covenenet?

There is no new covenant. That much.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:39 pm

@Slarg
    Nothing thus far. I don't know if it even exists. I have a feeling Destructoid was wrong

@RNSunbro
    Not a clue. If I had the game files, I'd be digging through them hardcore.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Guardian Tail stats and description images:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

If you cant see the images, try reight clicking and opening ina new tab
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 am

I also noticed that the crystal golem's crystal aoe attack inflicts curse status.
    Was the hornet ring nerfed as well?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 am

ublug wrote:I also noticed that the crystal golem's crystal aoe attack inflicts curse status.

Yes hornet is nerfed.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:59 am

Juutas wrote:
    ublug wrote:I also noticed that the crystal golem's crystal aoe attack inflicts curse status.

Yes hornet is nerfed.

While im thinking this is a good thing how do I need to update the Ciaran thread!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 am

Does anyone know if anyting has happened to the dragon body?
    Vi3trice
    Vi3trice

Post by Vi3trice Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Traps in Sen's will rearm when you step on a pressure plate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:52 pm