Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
ublug
Pesth
Slarg232
omega Elf
Dubscythe
Alara78
DeCeleRator93
Ser Isaac
cloudyeki
Forum Pirate
StarScarJenova
Spurgun
bloodpixel
Noob-of-Artorias
fujiphoenix
Bloodios
Chaos Spectre
Reaperfan
ViralEnsign_
RNsunbro
Juutas
Azran
WyrmHero
Wisp
28 posters

New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS]

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS]

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:08 am

Hasn't it always been like that?
    Vi3trice
    Vi3trice

New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS]

Post by Vi3trice Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Not at all. You could waltz through Sen's, and walk back safely if you triggered the traps beforehand. A minor change, but it might be troublesome for new players.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Erm... I am pretty sure a few of them reset. could not tell you exactly but I know I had been caught a couple of times by traps after having gone through there plenty. do you mean the boulder chute being reset by the pressure plate before going up the stairs? because that always happened for me.
    Vi3trice
    Vi3trice

Post by Vi3trice Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Naw, pressure plates only. Boulder chute did behave like that before.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:40 pm

At least the last ones in sens did that before.
    nemesismonkey
    nemesismonkey
    Casual
    Casual

Post by nemesismonkey Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:16 pm

dont know if its been meantioned yet, but you can trade Manus's soul to crow girl for a dark version of soul mass, its called.. Pursuers. moves very slow. but looks cool.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:42 am

Anyone found another use for the Calamity Ring?
    Only possible use I can think of, because of the huge disadvantage of wearing it, is to be allowed to play below your level in the arena.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:48 am

Bah, so you can catch Alvina in the past? I've looked all over and couldn't find her, only Sif...
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:20 am

Woops posted false info few minutes ago so I deleted... New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS] - Page 4 2707236321

- You see Alvina in the Chasm of Abyss (she leads you to where Sif is).
    - You can trade Manus's soul with Snuggly the crow to get a new spell.
    - Some speculate that Calamity ring is the item that summons 2 Sanctuary guardians (yes there will be 2 of them fighting you at the same time) when you re-enter his boss room (but I think you don't need the ring for that, so someone has to confirm this).
    nemesismonkey
    nemesismonkey
    Casual
    Casual

Post by nemesismonkey Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:59 am

Juutas wrote:Woops posted false info few minutes ago so I deleted... New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS] - Page 4 2707236321

- You see Alvina in the Chasm of Abyss (she leads you to where Sif is).
    - You can trade Manus's soul with Snuggly the crow to get a new spell.
    - Some speculate that Calamity ring is the item that summons 2 Sanctuary guardians (yes there will be 2 of them fighting you at the same time) when you re-enter his boss room (but I think you don't need the ring for that, so someone has to confirm this).
    I dont believe the ring does, i ran into them two before getting the ring. I just cheesed them from the hole with arrows, but they were much weaker then the boss version.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:09 am

Yeah, it has been confirmed that you don't need the ring so it was just a speculation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:08 am