Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
kiwi_commander
loklopez
ChizFreak
bjmacman
255gecko
Dubscythe
BackwardsBaboon
WarriorOfBenOwnage
callipygias
CaptanSpudsy
RNsunbro
lextune
Uparkaam
Alara78
ViralEnsign_
reim0027
DamageCK
DxV04
dianaduh
deadagain
lordgodofhell
Azran
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Tolvo
Juutas
IceIfrit666
PaPaSmVrf
RANT
Seignar
Bloodios
Nightmare Moon
FruitPunchNinja
36 posters

How many hours have you clocked into Dark Souls?

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

How many hours have you clocked into Dark Souls?  Empty How many hours have you clocked into Dark Souls?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:50 pm

I left a comment on the IGN comments mentioning that i have spent close to 2000 hrs playing dark souls. Many people thought i was insane xD, or lying.I'm fairly certain a lot of you guys have too, i just want to know what everyones estimated playtime is. Since i erase saves and use bb glitch i can't be certain, but i had just hit a little over 1000hrs when i started using the bb glitch. That was a long time ago, so i easily have between 1700-2000 clocked in.
    Nightmare Moon
    Nightmare Moon
    Regular
    Regular

How many hours have you clocked into Dark Souls?  Empty Re: How many hours have you clocked into Dark Souls?

Post by Nightmare Moon Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:52 pm

I've clocked a good 1000-1500 hours at least. Theres so much replay value its unreal happy
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

How many hours have you clocked into Dark Souls?  Empty Re: How many hours have you clocked into Dark Souls?

Post by Bloodios Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:54 pm

It's fairly common to spend several thousands of hours with Dark Souls. The game is just that good. Unlike other big-name craps...
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 pm

I'm horribly addicted. I need professional help. 1000+ hours or so...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Maybe about 500, you signed up to ing? I just lost a little respect for you dude.
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:07 pm

I used to brag to friends when I had over 100 hrs invested in one character in a game like FF or kingdom hearts, but I have at least 800 hrs in DKS, so idk if we all have addictions and need to start a DKS meeting group or wear it as a badge of honor, I think its a bit of both
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:09 pm

I don't see whats wrong with IGN, i am a member of a bunch of gaming news websites though not just them. I will admit some of the responses i get sometimes i can see why you would lose respect, their community is complete garbage for the most part.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Too much, far too much...
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

I have in total something close to 1000 hours.
    So.... did anyone got their moneys worth when buying Dark Souls? haha big grin
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 pm

1700 around if I remember correctly.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Lots of hours. cheers
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Huh, around eighty. Don't look at me that way. silly
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 pm

over 1000 hours. I play about 5 times a week after work for 4 -8 hours depending. Done that since I got the game in January so... approx 640-1200+ hours. I am leaning more towards 1000 as I have had marathons on multiple occasions with friends for 10 or more hrs at a time.

Now that I look back at my records here, I feel like I should be in AA for Dark Souls
    lol!

"S.A." group called Soulaholics Anonymous
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Imo the community and the site is garbage. Much Llike twitch which I really hate but only because of the community, it's the worse I've ever come across.
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Well I'm starting to think my friends and family are planing an intervention but after seeing this thread it may not be so bad. I've played this game almost everyday since release, has to be between 1500 and 2000.
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:55 pm

about 700 hours
    that cause i'm always 15 days on 15 days off
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 pm

RantFromRant wrote:Maybe about 500, you signed up to ing? I just lost a little respect for you dude.

lol! At least you are honest hehe :pirat:

Man I don't know I know that I easily topped 1000 hours.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:38 pm

I have somewhere in the area of 1500 hours, I think. There's something about this game, man..

I have quite literally played this game for 24+ consecutive hours on more than one occasion, stopping only to eat or hit the bathroom. Probably the only game that's ever driven me to do that.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Way, way, way more than my skill suggests.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 pm

reim0027 wrote:Way, way, way more than my skill suggests.

^ I can say the same. My cousin asked me to kill the Taurus Demon since he couldn't. He was using unupgraded gear. I had completely forgotten how much of a difference makes to start with BB glitched gear.

Let's say I was a bit worried when I missed all the dodge timings. Then I redeemed myself when I started parrying crossbow bolts. silly
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 am

I spent way, WAY too much time looking for "teh secret of da pendant"…   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:10 am

DamageCK wrote:I have somewhere in the area of 1500 hours, I think. There's something about this game, man..

I have quite literally played this game for 24+ consecutive hours on more than one occasion, stopping only to eat or hit the bathroom. Probably the only game that's ever driven me to do that.

The only game I've ever played for 24 hours straight is Socom 1, I got it on a weekday when it first came out and on that Friday I played online till Monday morning right before I went to school. I only stopped to eat and go to the bathroom, it was my first online game and it was awesome, I met a lot of good people there and the community insane of the best I've come across.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:23 am

It's really the PvP aspect of any multiplayer game that draws me in and f*ckin' traps me. I was almost as bad with CoD until I finally got burnt out with Mw3. Probably because it blows.

There's a kind of magnetism involved when you see a character on your screen, and you're thinking, "that's an actual person, just like me, doing exactly what I'm doing. And now I'm going to kill the sh*t out of him." Haha. But the point is, I feel nothing when I defeat some lifeless AI whose idea of combat is occasionally swinging, but mostly just standing there. But when I outplay a living person... I just can't get enough of that feeling.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:50 am

Less than 400
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:33 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Less than 400

ciaran pls

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:04 am