Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
neon__noodle
jsd201
hageshisa
Alluier
Bcc17
Maneater_Mildred
User
TehInfamousAmos
TheSorrowedMan
fearandwhiskey
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
nsane32
RANT
sinisterapathy
Garl_Vinland
Bamjam
DeCeleRator93
Quarik
samster628
Freakyways
vatar5
Massiren
befowler
ManiacDiscord
BLA1NE
BackwardsBaboon
Azran
Emergence
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Jester's Tears
Wade_Wilson
Serious_Much
Dubscythe
Digitalyzed
Forum Pirate
ViralEnsign_
40 posters

The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:HOOOOREEEEY SHIIIIIIT
    4000 DAMAGE SEMI-AUTO JAKOBS SNIPER RIFLE WITH MELEE BOOST, MY BODY WAS NOT READY

Critical hit damage, or just regular damage?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Just regular damage!

Here's what I'm packing right now, open to trade if you've got the brass to back it up.

Level 34 Jakobs Sniper
    Damage: 4062
    Accuracy: 97.4
    Fire Rate: 3.1
    Reload Speed: 4.3
    Magazine Size: 8
    Auxiliary effects: +50% Melee Damage

Level 34 Vladof Spinigun
    Damage: 1015
    Accuracy: 88.4
    Fire Rate: 11.8
    Reload Speed: 3.7
    Magazine Size: 48
    Auxiliary effects: Gun must spool up before it fires at maximum speed, equipped with an EO-tech scope

Level 34 Tediore Shotgun
    Damage: 768 x 14
    Accuracy: 50.9
    Fire Rate: 1.4
    Reload Speed: 2.8
    Magazine Size: 9
    Auxiliary effects: Consumes 3 ammo per shot, explodes like a grenade when thrown, equipped with an EO-tech scope

Level 34 Bandit Smg
    Damage: 822
    Accuracy: 91.7
    Fire Rate: 7.7
    Reload Speed: 3.6
    Magazine Size: 81
    Auxiliary effects: Equipped with an EO-tech scope

Here's a template for posting your weapon stats, it'll make it easier to get trades done
    (Gun type, manufacturer and level requirement)
    Damage:
    Accuracy:
    Fire Rate:
    Reload Speed:
    Magazine Size:
    Auxiliary effects:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:58 pm

I guess Wade is taking on the role of the Forum's Marcus Kincaid. silly
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Acutally, here's a better template:

System:
    Id:
    Weapon Type and Manufacturer:
    Required level:
    Damage:
    Accuracy:
    Fire-Rate:
    Reload Speed:
    Magazine:
    Auxiliary Effects:
    Scoped: (yes/no)
    Specific Trade Requirement:
    Duel: (yes/no)

I'll add to it if you guys suggest more variables.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Nice System Wade. As Op I dub thee Ser Gunseller Marcus Kincaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call being Zed! Cause I dont have a medical license!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Screw it. I am the new narrator of Borderlands. Marcus is out of the job xD
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:21 pm

AGREED! YOUT VOICE ALONE WOULD MAKE ALL THE SIRENS SHUDDER!big grin
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Axton's Turret needs a health buff. The skill doesn't count: the base health is too low.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:26 pm

@Viral and Rant:

Dammit, who killed Jupiter?! I was doing all the damage on him, a hairline away from killing him and get second wind, then we both died at the same time--someone stole my kill! Cost me 50,000$ to respawn. :roll: I made more story progress with you guys today than I had in the last week, I think!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 pm

i dont know, i was trying to revive you but i ended up dying too lol right before jupiter died poo.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:48 am

So I managed to get to max level while playing the first playthrough, so now the people I wuld have played with don't really want to as I levelled too fast 😢

Maybe I'll come and join you sometime Wade, I have a hll of a lot of E-tech weapons and level 50 purples, and I can help with obtaining great lower level things too.

But anyway, isn't Handsome Jack the most lovable villain ever?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am

BLA1NE wrote:@Viral and Rant:

Dammit, who killed Jupiter?! I was doing all the damage on him, a hairline away from killing him and get second wind, then we both died at the same time--someone stole my kill! Cost me 50,000$ to respawn. :roll: I made more story progress with you guys today than I had in the last week, I think!

I killed him...sorry I still have all of his gear.

Just finished the game! Wow its climactic!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:31 am

damn we all need mics to agree on who gets what.
    @viral damn, everytime i get on i coop a little and never advance on my playthrough, its just so fun just running around finding loot(crappy loot though) but coop does give you some cool weapons.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm

I don't know if you guys noticed (doesn't happen often, I know silly), but everytime I'm bleeding out I switch to a rocket launcher to get my second wind. It deals 6x3500 damage. Not bad... but the best part, I just realized yesterday: its level requirement is 25! That's outrageous damage for that level! No wonder its resale value is 14,000.

I don't really care about the loot from Jupiter, unless its the mod I'm looking for, or a relic that gives melee damage boost, or a good sniper... or a shield with high capacity and low delay, or another weapon that gives +100% melee damage. Other than that, you can keep it! Most of the time we were playing I was letting you guys get first pick at the loot, because there isn't much I want, and once you guys had a look I'd clean up after you--I don't want the loot, but I'm not going to let profit laying on the ground!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 pm

yeah, i was looking for a good smg which i didnt see any, i usually never pick something i dont need in coop but if i do get some of the stuff you need when im cooping ill give it to you. i always have my launcher for that revive kill, its so damn useful.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:19 pm

So I got a shield that talks to me now, it's pretty humorous.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Oh Jesus hold me, I got The Bee shield off the broadcaster after only 10 farming runs. It's gotten me through TVHM to the point where I have to reach the Hyperion wildlife sanctuary.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm

That's a Legendary item, right?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Indeed, it's an orange shield. It's special effect is 4000 amp damage, but NO SHIELD COST. That means as long as I don't get hit, I'm doing 4000 extra damage per shot. It's insanity with my 1000 damage Vladof Spinigun.

Edit: Also, the 4k damage boost is added to each shotgun pellet individually. That means my tediore shotgun does 4780 x 17 damage at level 34.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:Edit: Also, the 4k damage boost is added to each shotgun pellet individually. That means my tediore shotgun does 4780 x 17 damage at level 34.

That's pretty absurd. silly
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:26 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:Edit: Also, the 4k damage boost is added to each shotgun pellet individually. That means my tediore shotgun does 4780 x 17 damage at level 34.

That's pretty absurd. silly

Yeah. It's only got 2000 capacity though, which when coupled with 6 second recharge delay is pretty significant. Think of having both the calamity ring and the red tearstone ring on NG7+. That's what you're dealing with - massive capacities for damage, but 0 survivability.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 pm

What sort of capacity do the other shields you typically run into have usually?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 pm

My pangalin shield has 8k, my anshin has 6k. In TVHM enemies do about 4k damage per hit.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Really Wow I only just got onto it and its awesome!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm

whats the damage of your best assault rifle viral? min is ok, only 717. i can seem to get anything really good. i got a good smg but its only good against robots.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 am