Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
neon__noodle
jsd201
hageshisa
Alluier
Bcc17
Maneater_Mildred
User
TehInfamousAmos
TheSorrowedMan
fearandwhiskey
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
nsane32
RANT
sinisterapathy
Garl_Vinland
Bamjam
DeCeleRator93
Quarik
samster628
Freakyways
vatar5
Massiren
befowler
ManiacDiscord
BLA1NE
BackwardsBaboon
Azran
Emergence
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Jester's Tears
Wade_Wilson
Serious_Much
Dubscythe
Digitalyzed
Forum Pirate
ViralEnsign_
40 posters

The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack

Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 pm

After defeating either The Warrior or Terramorphus on playthrough 2, all the enemies scale up to level 50-52.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Gaige is kinda hard to make a build for.....
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm

@Viral: I'm a millionaire now! 1.1mil, as of today.

Anyone like Melee shields? I have one level 34, 5000 capacity, 1000 recharge rate, 4 second delay, +1400 roid damage. I don't need it anymore, but melee shield or not, it's a good shield. I was about to sell it, but figured someone else might want it.

I also have a 8700 x3 damage rocket launcher up for grabs.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 pm

How did you get so much money?
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Pick up everything! And sell it.

Oh, and don't play the slots so much!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:01 pm

What do the vault signs do anyway? Anyone knows?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Rare Orange Weapons!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 pm

do you get one when you lfind like 5 of them and then get another one when you find ten? kinda like that? fuuuuuu i havent been paying attention to them at all, poo.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 am

Oh you mean the Vault Symbols you find on walls and stuff.... no they are just challenge thingys.There are four in Sanctuary, one near the firehawks lair, two in the Bloodshot fortress, and even one on the underside of the rock outcropping in the Terramorphus boss fight.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:46 am

I'm sure most of you know this and have seen it, but I was blown away when I found it today so had to pop in for a quick post to share my joy.
    Spoiler:

Anyways hope your all enjoying bl2 as much as I am. Got all 4 toons going, 2 lvl 25 and 2 lvl 19.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:52 am

I have a lvl 19 Axton, a 36 Axton both Sentry Engineers twin playthrough because I love that turret oriented playstyle.

Cant and wont play as a Gunzerker nor as Zero because Gunzerker just isnt my style and Zero is too overly popular for me.

And I have a Lvl 18 Siren.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:32 am

You're the one person here on my friends list Mildred, so if you need any help at any point just give me a yell happy

I'm getting bored of farming though now, so if anyone wants any specific weapons or items feel free to ask and I'll do my best to get you one.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:41 am

Digitalyzed wrote:After defeating either The Warrior or Terramorphus on playthrough 2, all the enemies scale up to level 50-52.

Hopefully we will get some rebalancing with that after the cap gets raised with the dlc.
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Just made a Mechromancer, her skills are amazing.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Really did you but the collectors edition?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Bcc17 wrote:Just made a Mechromancer, her skills are amazing.
    Same.

She is out now for anyone that preordered the game..... If or you want to pay for her.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 am

Is the class available or download of something?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am

I will be getting her eventually but I am still working on my Siren and after that I have a planned Zer0 build to get to. winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 am

Well at present Im only interested in playing as Axton because his turret is amazing and kind of like a summon.... and now that I can summon.....well IM ALL FOR IT!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:21 am

Well, if that's what you're interested in, then I'm sure Deathtrap will make for a much more interesting summon than a turret.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:24 am

But Chatter will always have a special place in my heart. I recently got him the double barrel and slag bullets so we do amazing things together. I also started using Jakobs guns after I got the Jakobs Old fashioned skin....now I feel like a real gunslinger.

I also bought a Mecromancer Skin and mod.!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm

ok so the DLC is coming out next week, really? i guess they really wanna make money.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:24 pm

RantFromRant wrote:ok so the DLC is coming out next week, really? i guess they really wanna make money.

It's been worked on since the game went gold a few months ago. There's no way they could have added it to the main game.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:ok so the DLC is coming out next week, really? i guess they really wanna make money.

It's been worked on since the game went gold a few months ago. There's no way they could have added it to the main game.

Can someone give a quick breakdown of what they're going to be adding?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:36 pm

New area, currency, antagonist, weapons, drivable car, etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:17 pm