Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
steveswede
User1
Rynn
SlakeMoth
GrinTwist
Soris Ice Goldwing
gmwdim
TehInfamousAmos
The Letter X
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
skarekrow13
Emergence
BIG TIME MASTER
Kyōkai
WandererReece
PastaOfDoom
User
Serious_Much
Herbo
Spurgun
nsane32
JY4answer
Dj-B-Man-Jr
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Carphil
meridam99
30 posters

You know you play Dark Souls too much...

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

You know you play Dark Souls too much... - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you play Dark Souls too much...

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 am

Somebody on the street really just asked you that?
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

You know you play Dark Souls too much... - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you play Dark Souls too much...

Post by steveswede Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:27 pm

gmwdim wrote:You know you play Dark Souls too much when your friends visit to watch a movie, and ask what the burned-in circle in the upper left corner of your TV is.

Holy sh!t you to. Not only do I have that but I have the Dark Souls title screen burned into my TV as well. I've had a lot of nights where I've quit the game and just went straight to sleep through exhaustion being too tired to get out of my bed to turn the TV off.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:44 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Somebody on the street really just asked you that?
    No, X-box message.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:13 pm

meridam99 wrote:When you drop the soap in the shower, and then wonder how long it will take for you to get summoned.

The Letter X wrote:When you try to compensate for lag in sports.

skarekrow13 wrote:When you're extra careful about taking off your wedding band since you only have one, and some rings shatter whenyoutake them off

lol! Hilarious.

Lag in sports....I so do that when I disc golf. I never realized what I was doing until now.
    I always thought I was compensating for wind. Look Skyward

My sister-in-law's name is Gwen...I've called her Gywn at least 50 times in the past year or so.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Wow you guys resurrected a thread from over a year ago...amazing.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:36 pm

You know you play too much if you can walk a noobie through the game despite not having the game, because you let him borrow it.
    Also,
    when you friend is like "I am at that one part where there is two doors and one leads to a stair case and the other-" and you interrupt him with "You need to go down the staircase kick down the ladder and rest and the bonfire then climb back up and there will be 2 shield hollows, 3 rats, 1 hollow after you climb up a ladder waiting at the top of the stair case. Also don't go up the staircase because you might agro the Boar-" So on and so forth...
    My friend asks me these questions and I answer his location and tell him what he needs to do...

Second thing:
    You know you play too much when you can make a build in your head, Tally the level, and judge the rolling speed.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 pm

tinypantha wrote:You know you play too much if you can walk a noobie through the game despite not having the game, because you let him borrow it.
    Also,
    when you friend is like "I am at that one part where there is two doors and one leads to a stair case and the other-" and you interrupt him with "You need to go down the staircase kick down the ladder and rest and the bonfire then climb back up and there...
    I'm not the only one? A lot of my friends PM me random dark souls questions because i can -always- answer them.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 pm

When you have a seizer and dye your hair black, and shave your privates.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:12 pm

meridam99 wrote:Wow you guys resurrected a thread from over a year ago...amazing.

Wow! You're back!

[quote"Vinyl Scratch"]When you have a seizer and dye your hair black, and shave your privates.[/quote]

Is this related to the topic?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Can you ever expect silly, silly Vinyl to keep on topic? There is a reason those 319 points exist.

But, to prevent hypocricy;
    You know you play Dark Souls too much when you feel it is more like an interactive memory game than an RPG game.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:19 pm

WandererReece wrote:[quote"Vinyl Scratch"]When you have a seizer and dye your hair black, and shave your privates.

Is this related to the topic?[/quote]
    Some how, yes it is. But not from experience.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm sure you mentioned trying to go goth. Black hair is usually associated with that, so, I would say at least some part is from experience.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:25 pm

It was joke related to this thread, gone wrong. You ruined it! You're no fun!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm not very good at getting jokes.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:26 pm

You sure are good with telling good perverted jokes.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Yes, but that joke was quite discreet. If it's blatantly obvious, I'll get it.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 pm

You know you've played dark souls too long when you have as many ON TOPIC posts as I.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Oh, be quiet Rynnie. You can't resist my call.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:35 pm

You know you play dark souls too much when you are trying to figure out how many different builds you can do based on one stat as a main and are trying to calculate the different souls levels for each.

How the heck do you two get so many posts? Especially you, cop.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:36 pm

morte wrote:You know you play dark souls too much when you are trying to figure out how many different builds you can do based on one stat as a main and are trying to calculate the different souls levels for each.

How the heck do you two get so many posts? Especially you, cop.
    Cop spams.
    i've got so many posts because I like dark souls SO MUCH and I've been here so long.

And shush cop.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:37 pm

you know you play too much ds when you say alot of bs.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:37 pm

I am just a soul with a lot of spare time.

I guess we shall have to keep it to the streams then..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:38 pm