Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
AzureCrow
Anonymous Proxy
callipygias
WyrmHero
Mourning Sun
Garl_Vinland
Argetlam350
T-King-667
ViralEnsign_
Krasouski
DelEats
15 posters

Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content?

Poll

How will you experience the new DLC?

[ 13 ]
    Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_lcap39%Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_rcap [39%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_lcap3%Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_lcap39%Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_rcap [39%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_lcap15%Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_lcap3%Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? I_vote_rcap [3%] 

Total Votes: 33
    DelEats

Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? Empty Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content?

Post by DelEats Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm interested in knowing how you all are planning to experience the new DLC content, please vote and respond with any comments you have.

I havn't read about it yet, and plan to play through without a guide. I've seen mention of ciaran, which is awesome... cant wait!
    Krasouski
    Casual
    Casual

Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? Empty Re: Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content?

Post by Krasouski Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:09 pm

I've already read many things,but have not played
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content? Empty Re: Console players: How are you going to experience the new DLC content?

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Agreed and I hate From for forcing me to do that! Curse NAMCO BANDAI TO THE ABYSS!
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 pm

havent really read anything, except the weaps, i wanted to see if any new ultra great swords made it, but no :/ other than that ill plow through this with no knowledge of anything, which is what made this games and demons so great when they first came out. all i need to know though is when you activate the dlc (assuming you go to a sertan area to activate it, will your ng+ carry over? or wil you have to make a new character for the dlc itsself? thats all i want to know, and nothing more.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:22 pm

I tried to not look but sadly I have weak resistance and have seen much, plus I like Epicnamebro's videos so it was unavoidable. But since he hasn't put a guide out for the new stuff, I will do the new DLC guideless.
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:22 pm

The only thing I truly know about is Kalameet and some weapons, otherwise I'm going in blind.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:06 pm

God I love Epics videos! IM following his new Prepare to Die series!
    Mourning Sun
    Mourning Sun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mourning Sun Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 pm

I've read all there is to know. The only thing that I want to preserve is exploration, and so I have.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:03 am

Only had read the patch's fixes and nerfs of current weapons and gameplay, while trying to avoid names of the new weapons, armors and characters. So I'll be doing the playthrough as blind as possible.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:48 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:God I love Epics videos! IM following his new Prepare to Die series!

Ya I'm following it as well though I might not watch his run of Oolacile he is doing soon. That's going to be hard to not watch because I love his videos as well and he does just an amazing job with commentary along with lore.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:13 am

I've been playing the PC quite a bit, but I'll probably stop pretty soon so I can pick up again semi-fresh on Xbox. I'm hoping I get to keep my main guy who is 980 hours old and get him some new weapons.

T-King-667 wrote:havent really read anything, except the weaps, i wanted to see if any new ultra great swords made it, but no :/ other than that ill plow through this with no knowledge of anything, which is what made this games and demons so great when they first came out.
    I'm especially looking forward to your new vids after the updates. Two nerfs in particular will be very important to you. At least one will make you very happy. I'd avoid the forum if you don't want it spoiled. One of them pops up in thread titles sometimes, and you can't unread something like that once you've read it.
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anonymous Proxy Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:04 am

You know that moment when you are going to start a new game on +8 or something? Yeah... The DLC is going to suck for me. Everything and their mother is going to one shot me.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 am

I'm looking forward to going into the dlc on Ng+3 or whatever, I want to be terrified of every stray attack in Oolacile like I was when I first wandered into the darkness of the catacombs and was chased back out by the first reviving skeleton. lol!
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Alara78 Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:57 am

Played through it a couple of times already on pc, am on NG++ with 1 character and NG+++ on another happy
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:21 am

Spoiler:
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Alara78 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 am

AzureCrow wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Well I wouldn't say insta-kill, it also depends on your Vit of course.
    But they do hit hard yes.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 am

Argetlam350 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:God I love Epics videos! IM following his new Prepare to Die series!

Ya I'm following it as well though I might not watch his run of Oolacile he is doing soon. That's going to be hard to not watch because I love his videos as well and he does just an amazing job with commentary along with lore.

^ I love his videos but I can't see his next episodes for the sake of not being too much spoiled on lore :>
    I just know Ciarin's tracers and the sword of the Abyss =:>
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:03 am

vatar5 wrote:
    Argetlam350 wrote:

^ I love his videos but I can't see his next episodes for the sake of not being too much spoiled on lore :>
    I just know Ciarin's tracers and the sword of the Abyss =:>

The Tracers will be my exclusive weapons after the DLC release!
    Darkpicha
    Darkpicha

Post by Darkpicha Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:10 am

i'm trying not to see much that can spoiler me because i want it to be a new experience and if i see it before i play it won't be the same thing, but i also have to agree that the Tracers are awsome
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:19 pm

callipygias wrote:I've been playing the PC quite a bit, but I'll probably stop pretty soon so I can pick up again semi-fresh on Xbox. I'm hoping I get to keep my main guy who is 980 hours old and get him some new weapons.

T-King-667 wrote:havent really read anything, except the weaps, i wanted to see if any new ultra great swords made it, but no :/ other than that ill plow through this with no knowledge of anything, which is what made this games and demons so great when they first came out.
    I'm especially looking forward to your new vids after the updates. Two nerfs in particular will be very important to you. At least one will make you very happy. I'd avoid the forum if you don't want it spoiled. One of them pops up in thread titles sometimes, and you can't unread something like that once you've read it.
    grain ring nerfed so tha tonly peeps with equip burdon 25% and under can use, and the mask of fath and moth were nerfed aswell. im happy that they are updating the game though. when i get back home im going through the dlc as my sl 120 Tarkus. (same tarkus used in my first "Tarkus the invader hunter" movie.) hes on ng+4 thats why im curious as to if the ng+ difficulty carries over. And im glad to see your hyped for when i get back!
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 pm

I have seen the first two bosses, that is it. Well besides glimpses in trailers and what not. I have seen pretty much everything to do with the arena and new weapons/spells.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 am