Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
FattyOfDoom
PwnasauresRex
Forum Pirate
N_Raist
CaligoIllioneus
Sloth9230
The Letter X
Ahhotep1
Rynn
GrinTwist
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ThatPerson
Skarectum
TheMeInTeam
hageshisa
skarekrow13
RANT
robsthedon
argotthar
ROOSTER330
wolfboy
White Knight Wulf
Ghadis_God
DoughGuy
Uparkaam
FinPeku
cloudyeki
Quarik
Bamjam
SunlightCrusader
Spurgun
Rudmed
nsane32
dancash1808
Brokewilly
TehInfamousAmos
Tolvo
Emergence
reim0027
DarkW17
44 posters

For the Glory of Alvina

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

For the Glory of Alvina - Page 4 Empty Re: For the Glory of Alvina

Post by DarkW17 Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:52 pm

reim0027 wrote:DW - you're hosting a 300? Maybe I'll invade you then. I look forward to you ganking me.

Lol can't wait big grin

God I don't even know were to keep putting points he's 310 right now...I have 60 Int(don't ask) 50Fth/Dex/Str then 75 END 80 Vit and 19 Att! Lol I just keep raising Vit and End and will put a few more into ATT probably!!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:14 am

Max out vit and end.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:46 am

I got my highest character at 220 because I didnt know what to build up next it was all too high
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm

I went 99 dex when I ran out of things to level 8) ... what silly
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:29 am

DarkW17 wrote:Here is my sl 300 forest hunter that is now my new host...this is my original toon and my 1st forest hunter lvl'd only through the blood of forest gankers......enjoy!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f32iYeIG7cI

Dark - excellent vid bro. I love the sunkist coated Mura. I am still amazed at the damage output when the old Mura is buffed. I can't wait to buff it with DMB so I can compare the damage with SLB. Keep taking it to these fools! Wu-Tang forever!!

Well I finally joined the Darkmoons with my SL314 - it took me a couple of days since I was getting my butt handed to me by some of the enemies in the NG+. Plus took my time with Sens (I hate that place so much). Going to be looking for sinners tonight in the forest so hopefully everything will go okay. I haven't PvP in while so I will probably get beat down til the old battle juices start to flow.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:58 am

Don't forget about the evil hunters that will try to bang you! Unless you are going to invade when your hollow.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 am

Rudmed wrote:Don't forget about the evil hunters that will try to bang you! Unless you are going to invade when your hollow.

I will probably host in human form when the invasions are slow. Oh yeah - my GLs have to deal with those 'evil' hunters on the regular. It's cool though - I usually try to shame most lower level hunters into changing their evil ways. Sometimes shaming them works (some newbie hunters don't even know what banging is) and sometimes it doesn't - just want to have some good fights regardless.

One question - is farming SoRs in PW more trouble than its worth? If it is - should I farm the crows in the tower or the annex? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to Darkmoon experience.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 am

Thanks Broke I like the tempo of the Wu Tang for forest vids...I think it works well!!

Ya the SLB Mura hits like a Mack truck and the crits are insane!!!

I got a few vasions in last night and had a BLAST literally...I was naked with the crown on running havel shield/dark hand and DM talisman/Velksa rapier...I was using 1st born and RTSR and vading with the ring triggered at 350 hp!

WOW is all I can say it was to funny I was hitting 1200 dmg a WOG into heavy armor...I also caught a solo host tryn to summon...I turtled with the havel doing about 250 dmg a velka poke....then I switched to dark hand and he was tryn to get me with a rapier hit of his own...sadly he fell into my pattern set up and I then parry'd him out!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Also I can't wait for the DLC....check this one out...last night my buddy was dueln in the burg...he gets summoned to this guys world who was spell swapping...he starts off casting fire surge then switches to fire tempest....then basically was able to walk around with fire tempest cast infinitely :affraid:

Guess he really wanted to win?
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:37 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Also I can't wait for the DLC....check this one out...last night my buddy was dueln in the burg...he gets summoned to this guys world who was spell swapping...he starts off casting fire surge then switches to fire tempest....then basically was able to walk around with fire tempest cast infinitely :affraid:

Guess he really wanted to win?

Now that is just ridiculous - yeah the DLC should solve alot of this glitches and cheats but you know how human nature is - more will be discovered after DLC/patch is released.Its kinda like the cold war effect.People will always think of ways to win at all costs.

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:13 pm

If you need those souviners I can hook you up with alot. All earned from gankers too, so that makes them even better....well there was the rare duelist, but 98% gankers. I just need to know how many you need.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Rudmed wrote:If you need those souviners I can hook you up with alot. All earned from gankers too, so that makes them even better....well there was the rare duelist, but 98% gankers. I just need to know how many you need.

Rudmed - thanks for the offer bro. I was just about to start reaching out my supply line to get enough to rank up to at least DM +2 (30 SoRs) but I will take as many as you can spare. I will be on for long while tonight (around 7pm US EST until 1am ). Let me know when we can meet up - I should be able to summon your toon via RSS (if ur lower than SL314). Thanks in advance for the assist.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:41 pm

im sure there will be a boat load of new glitches silly also Broke I can help with the SOR
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:23 pm

nsane32 wrote:im sure there will be a boat load of new glitches silly also Broke I can help with the SOR

Thanks bro - that will work. Between you and Rudmed I may be able to get enough SoRs to DM+3 rather quickly. I will PM you if I see you on tonight.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Heh, whats that? Ole' Broke in need of 99 SoRs? Come to me for em'
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Heh, whats that? Ole' Broke in need of 99 SoRs? Come to me for em'

Infamous - hey bro.Yeah - I switch Kenpachi into Darkmoon (or rather Forest Moon twisted ) so I can fight the gank all over the Lordran cheers . If you were on the BOX I would definitely reach out to you (unless your on the BOX now also) for all types of help (supplies, fight practice, demonstration of weapon movesets, etc) - helping out a comrade is always returned to you 1000 times over. I know you are racking up dem ears - a true natural born killa Prostration !!

Going to hook up with Rudmed and nsane plus farm some of those birds in PW to get to DM+3 so I can fight at full power (1SLB, 1DMB, soon to be 6 CMW) - never can have enough firepower for the gank.

Going to apply some justice in the forest tonight - hopefully the sinners will be plentiful.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:33 am

Well folks - completed my first forest invasion as a Darkmoon.I'm a little rusty since I haven't PvP'd in a bit.I think punishing sinners ganking in the forest is going to be a beautiful gig.

https://youtu.be/aqgVJdEnDiQ

Enjoy!!
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:03 am

God I want to go back to the hunt, but my hand is still messed up... *sadface*
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:41 am

Quarik wrote:God I want to go back to the hunt, but my hand is still messed up... *sadface*

Quarik - I hope you get better soon bro. Kenpachi has been re-born and will need some help delivering justice to all the guilty ganking in the forest.
    Hope to see you back on the hunt soon.

Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:43 am

Well folks the first few days as Forest Moon has been a blast.The gank has a hunger that will never be satisfied - fought the same 3v1 back-to-back (got beat both times sad ) this morning. The camper PM'd me after the second bang saying I almost got 2 of them at the same time.I tell u a grape-coated (DMB) Mura is doing crazy damage. I'm loving seeing my opponent's reaction when I'm doing like 600-800 dmg 1H with it twisted .

Shout-out to nsane32 for the assist - nuff respect Prostration .

I am a little perturbed I'm not seeing more hunters - these gankers are really setting up shop in the forest.

Good times folks, good times.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:35 pm

They've had shop there for a while, but I need to get over there and try to invade them. However I still meet evil hunters that invade me.

Ironically I am still searching for Gravelord Servants. I have only faced in combat, and that was a thrill. Quite litterally we were both inches from death, but I won nonetheless. Then we had the same thing occur but an evil hunter shot that serveant with a bow.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:16 pm

I'm busy with the God of War event. But, I'll get my arse back into the Forest when the even is over. I use a SLB Mura, and it is a powerhouse.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Rudmed wrote:They've had shop there for a while, but I need to get over there and try to invade them. However I still meet evil hunters that invade me.

Ironically I am still searching for Gravelord Servants. I have only faced in combat, and that was a thrill. Quite litterally we were both inches from death, but I won nonetheless. Then we had the same thing occur but an evil hunter shot that serveant with a bow.

You are probably not invading GLs much because most try not to accumulate sins (i.e. indictments, BB glitch, etc) because DMs will fill up their invasion slots. GLs with sin appear to attract DMs like magnets - both of my GLs are sin free which is one less thing I have to worry about when I'm gravelording.

I love the fact you can invaded while hollow - which makes alot of sense - incoming invasions would probably interrupt our search for guilty worlds. Plus being able to use the invasion spawn point near Sif appear to force most campers/gankers away from their comfortable spot near the stairs.This should also take some pressure off hunter spawn points if the campers come to that side of the forest looking for me.

The guilty will pay the price for their sins!!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Oh dear. broke has gone to the dark side... Oh well as long as your still killing gankers winking mind if I take a look at your build? I'm curious lol.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:42 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Oh dear. broke has gone to the dark side... Oh well as long as your still killing gankers winking mind if I take a look at your build? I'm curious lol.

Don't worry bro - I'm in the forest as a back-up for hunter cov. Pure anti-gank missions - any 'good' hunters who host in the forest will be treated with honor and respect.

This is the same toon (SL 314) you fought that time when I invaded as a hunter red and you invaded afflicted with that horrible egg-head happy . Hopefully I will invade with you in the future to fight these ganking fools.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 am