Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
suvorovsorprana
ssss_2_is_pwnage
Dante_000
Marino.
Rynn
CaligoIllioneus
Veradox
Fotitudo
McPenor
H3adShotty
Revoltage
callipygias
Parsify
Serious_Much
Forum Pirate
roanispe
XuitusTheGreat
n0rain
Ghadis_God
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
CaptanSpudsy
omega Elf
XachAttack
ICEFANG
ChizFreak
Seignar
Jansports
bloodpixel
Spurgun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Uparkaam
OrnsteinBro
36 posters

Holy crap Pursuers! [Spoilers]

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Holy crap Pursuers! [Spoilers] - Page 4 Empty Re: Holy crap Pursuers! [Spoilers]

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:38 pm

The title of this thread always makes me chuckle a little. lol
    suvorovsorprana

Holy crap Pursuers! [Spoilers] - Page 4 Empty Re: Holy crap Pursuers! [Spoilers]

Post by suvorovsorprana Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:27 pm

WOTG seems to actually destroy it, tried it once cause the ganker got close to me while those pursuers are chasing me,other than that, i try to throw a great lightning spear when they cast, too bad i dont have sunlight spear because of covenants
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:50 am

I remember when the pc edition came out and alot of forum users were saying "Oh, it can't be that bad! Looks like you can just roll through 'em!"

Sigh.
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:31 am

Lock into your opponent he casts Pursuers they are flying your way you just strafe either left or right then quickly roll into them make sure for double roll because opponent can cast dark bead.

Works for me atleast,oh be careful when caster uses silver pendant with pursuers that combo is nuts
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:30 am

im just gonna use great magic barrier...
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:im just gonna use great magic barrier...

They do physical damage. Derpy doo.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:50 pm

nope, its been tested on pc version, you can practically negate pursuers with gmb, black flame will still hurt.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:20 pm

I think Dark Bread is a bigger Problem . If they all hit at once you lose about 1500 Health .
    And they will hit all at once if you are close and want to hit them with the Shotel because they are hiding behind a Great Shield .
    I lost so many times to this type of player , theres nothing i can do against them . sad
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:51 pm

gmb... will only reduce the damage to the point where dark bead will only kill you like halfway i think, also force might be able to reflect them...
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:04 pm

I had gmb on and it still did about 800 Damage (2/3 of my Bar) .

And try deflecting them while all they are doing is waiting for an oppurtunity to go ashgtd in your face and pretty much insta kill you .
    I dont usually whine (that much) but this is too much for me :|
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

on my build i always pack an off hand spear so i don't have to get close all the time, also i think youtube has some video's on avoiding this stuff...
    Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Veradox Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:59 am

For some reason, I got caught and insta killed by pursuers only several times, just because of stupidly using running jump happy Otherwise I can almost guarantee that I dodge at least 4 of 5 by simply rolling into them. And I'm not using fast roll for quite a time - mid rolling for the last 15 hours of gameplay. Pendant users make it tricky, though. But I was lucky so far happy
    By the way - has anybody noticed? - when you roll into them, they go nuts and can hit the enemy %) Won several fights by closing the gap and rolling into their faces - enemy got knocked back by pursuers explosion as if hit them with something heavy.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 am

Veradox wrote:For some reason, I got caught and insta killed by pursuers only several times, just because of stupidly using running jump happy Otherwise I can almost guarantee that I dodge at least 4 of 5 by simply rolling into them. And I'm not using fast roll for quite a time - mid rolling for the last 15 hours of gameplay. Pendant users make it tricky, though. But I was lucky so far happy
    By the way - has anybody noticed? - when you roll into them, they go nuts and can hit the enemy %) Won several fights by closing the gap and rolling into their faces - enemy got knocked back by pursuers explosion as if hit them with something heavy.

I'm curious if this was PvE or PvP??
    Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Veradox Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:17 pm

^ Nice joke happy I haven't reached new content locations yet. Currently I play as a casual PVP or cosplaying... I get randomly invaded by people who use dark magic. I can say that I died to Dark Beads much more often than to Pursuers %)
    And regarding the crazed pursuers explosions - I always clear out the area, so mobs do not interfere. Meaning that it seemed that they explode and hit their master %)
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:16 am

Was'nt a joke...
    >Brave<
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by >Brave< Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:20 am

Pursuers: Use your surroundings to your advantage
    ^: Rolling directly into them with a shield up cancels out the damage

Dark bead: Start strafing mid cast then roll in the direction of your strafe

Mid roll actually work better than fast roll and ninja flips when defending against these spells imo.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:42 am

yeah, i noticed that... i midrolled away from someones pursuers and css spam with ease, i only died cause i stood like an idiot in front of their dark bead cast when i should have kept rolling
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:25 am

I fast dodged them and they just eventually 'sploded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:11 pm