Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Krasouski
Doelker
Revoltage
Pesth
Seenblack
FruitPunchNinja
callipygias
Anonymous Proxy
Solaire_of_Astora
vixder/pennywise
vageta31
15 posters

Calamity Ring Challenge Playthough video. Need some input.

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Calamity Ring Challenge Playthough video. Need some input. - Page 2 Empty Re: Calamity Ring Challenge Playthough video. Need some input.

Post by Tolvo Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 pm

I just wanted to see how little health is physically possible to have. sad
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Calamity Ring Challenge Playthough video. Need some input. - Page 2 Empty Re: Calamity Ring Challenge Playthough video. Need some input.

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Actually it made me kind of curious too. The sorcerer has the lowest starting HP, and with dusks ring it goes down to 265HP. What i didn't know is after patch 1.05 they made it so curse can't stack. So the lowest health you can have is 132.5. I wonder how many times it could stack prior to that patch.......EDIT and now i know! It stacked three times, but the fraction of health taken reduces each time. So the lowest health you could have before patch 1.05 was about 87HP lol!

HAHA if you were using the Chaos Blade you would die after hitting another enemy only 5! times.

Sorry, that was pretty off topic....
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vageta31 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 pm

I've updated my first post to add some of pooled ideas I'm getting from this thread and my comments page of the video. I'll update it as more input is given.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Hmm, what about Ghost Blade/Jagged Ghostblade Only? That way when going through New Londo you can only use that weapon, no blocking, to fight the ghosts and have some extra challenge.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 am

I like those rules, i think im going to start taunting the bosses when i do low level runs(cause thats the only time it would really be fun). Well ill be sure to check out your playthrough, although i will not be able to watch a majority of the new content. I still have not seen anything past artorias, except for some pvp right at the start of oolacile township. Also the arena, spells, and weapons.

Really sucks, cause i want to keep watching ENBs playthrouh also along with the majority of yours(im glad you are doing every boss cause it gives me more to watch). It would just really ruin those first boss fight experiences, cause watching either of your vids i would understand how to kill the bosses before even trying. Having not seen the last two DLC bosses is literally the only thing that is maintaining the value of the added content for me 😢
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vageta31 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:I like those rules, i think im going to start taunting the bosses when i do low level runs(cause thats the only time it would really be fun). Well ill be sure to check out your playthrough, although i will not be able to watch a majority of the new content. I still have not seen anything past artorias, except for some pvp right at the start of oolacile township. Also the arena, spells, and weapons.

Really sucks, cause i want to keep watching ENBs playthrouh also along with the majority of yours(im glad you are doing every boss cause it gives me more to watch). It would just really ruin those first boss fight experiences, cause watching either of your vids i would understand how to kill the bosses before even trying. Having not seen the last two DLC bosses is literally the only thing that is maintaining the value of the added content for me 😢

I understand your plight and already have a workaround for it. My plan is to contain all of the new content in a single video that you can simply skip and not miss any of the old content. I'll refrain from even talking about the new content in all videos except that specific one.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:22 am

If you are going to get the Iato asap, and you are planning on creating a dex, str build that uses katanas, daggers and all that, then I think the option would be the Shadow Armor...
    Light, Stylish and fits your fast roll requirements.
    An awesome freaking Vageta Ninja...
    What do you think?
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:28 am

vageta31 wrote:
    FruitPunchNinja wrote:I like those rules, i think im going to start taunting the bosses when i do low level runs(cause thats the only time it would really be fun). Well ill be sure to check out your playthrough, although i will not be able to watch a majority of the new content. I still have not seen anything past artorias, except for some pvp right at the start of oolacile township. Also the arena, spells, and weapons.

I understand your plight and already have a workaround for it. My plan is to contain all of the new content in a single video that you can simply skip and not miss any of the old content. I'll refrain from even talking about the new content in all videos except that specific one.

That is why one of my points was avoiding any new content. But I like your workaround on the matter. That way, people can decide if they watch that part or not.

I think is important to let people know that there can be big spoilers.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:14 pm

This might be a bit much, but what about calamity+cursed+egg head/symbol of avarice?
    silly
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Calamity Ring Challenge Playthough video. Need some input. - Page 2 Empty A question for seenblack, or anyone else who can answer it...

Post by Gazman0169 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Is taking the Tiny Being's Ring as a gift from the start a Trap?? FromSoft are evil Masterminds ._.
    How so?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:35 pm

I'm assuming he is just having another player drop the ring for him, maybe not. Mod maybe? That's really considerate to split up the content Vageta, much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 am