Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Steel Dragon74
SickeningSound
A FAllEN RAIDER
BoggedBox
boomflair
TheFallen4
billy_bayonet
ROOSTER330
WyrmHero
Darksomething56
FellipeMariano
sergeantstrawbery
DarkW17
biotheimpaler
Artificerprodigy
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
Serious_Much
Wilkinson3424
23 posters

The Guardians of Oolacile <Looking for a PC leader>

biotheimpaler
    biotheimpaler
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Guardians of Oolacile  <Looking for a PC leader> - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guardians of Oolacile <Looking for a PC leader>

Post by biotheimpaler Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:30 pm

No problem, and Im glad to be on board big grin
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Guardians of Oolacile  <Looking for a PC leader> - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guardians of Oolacile <Looking for a PC leader>

Post by DarkW17 Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:16 pm

I plan on invading Oolacile and Trolling people that are dueling in full Artorias gear....any build suggestions? silly silly silly The Guardians of Oolacile  <Looking for a PC leader> - Page 2 3378427106
    sergeantstrawbery
    sergeantstrawbery
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sergeantstrawbery Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Hey, can I join? Also, is there a certain level you want for events, and do you want some cosplay builds players for them? If you do, dibs on gough
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:33 pm

sergeantstrawbery wrote:Hey, can I join? Also, is there a certain level you want for events, and do you want some cosplay builds players for them? If you do, dibs on gough

We actually have a user covenant for Cosplaying the Knights of Gwyn called the successors.....

not that Im advertising or anything.....

On the other hand with the sheer number of User covenants being created and split member based on what could be shared turf I'd actually like the Guardians of Oolacile and th Knight if possible to have a super close working relationship.

Seeing as we are both essentilly doing the same thing.
    sergeantstrawbery
    sergeantstrawbery
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sergeantstrawbery Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:40 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    sergeantstrawbery wrote:Hey, can I join? Also, is there a certain level you want for events, and do you want some cosplay builds players for them? If you do, dibs on gough

We actually have a user covenant for Cosplaying the Knights of Gwyn called the successors.....

not that Im advertising or anything.....

On the other hand with the sheer number of User covenants being created and split member based on what could be shared turf I'd actually like the Guardians of Oolacile and th Knight if possible to have a super close working relationship.

Seeing as we are both essentilly doing the same thing.

:/ back to the ol' murakumo....
    biotheimpaler
    biotheimpaler
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by biotheimpaler Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Hopefully Viral is right and the Knights and Guardians can work together, unless you dont mean the NK and mean the knights of gwyn, then my bad silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 pm

I mean the Successors we essentially do the NPC cosplay of what you do.... might as well team up while doing it!
    biotheimpaler
    biotheimpaler
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by biotheimpaler Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Ah, lol i have no idea why I though of the NK, but yeah, teaming up might be a good idea.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Well yeah I think so too. We could be that wild card team that comes out to left field to waste the DS and NK!silly
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Yes we do Stone knight cosplays, and Guardian cosplays, and if you become a high enough rank you can cosplay as a knight, or just join viral's cov. and welcome to the crew! whats your System/Username? (For SL help check the covenant spoilers on the first post)
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Well yeah I think so too. We could be that wild card team that comes out to left field to waste the DS and NK!silly

Pefect! lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Ill advertise your User Cov in the PC section along with mine then! Hoepfully some new guys will turn up!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Yeah right now im looking for a PC leader so that would be awesome viral! Tell them that there is an opening for Leader postion!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Will do Mr Artorias Ser!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Let us destroy the knights! starting with OSCAR!!!!

The Guardians of Oolacile  <Looking for a PC leader> - Page 2 Imgres16
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Can you start with Solaire I dont like him all that much!
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Keep in mind I'm PC, dunno if you want me as leader though. silly
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Well yeah I think so too. We could be that wild card team that comes out to left field to waste the DS and NK!silly

Pefect! lol

*pulls his Barbed sword out...pardon me what was that I heard?* :suspect: silly
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Artificerprodigy wrote:Keep in mind I'm PC, dunno if you want me as leader though. silly
    Oh if you dont want it that's fine, im just saying that its an open position, and if you decide you dont want to anymore ill give it to the next highest ranking person who want it. and whats your Steam name? (it is steam right?)
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:

Pefect! lol

*Places his hand on his Abyss Greatsword* NOTHING, now get back into the kitchen with that little kitchen knife you have and make meh sammich!
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 pm

I'll take it if you're willing to give it out, at the very least I can serve as a PC point of contact until someone else who shows up that really wants it. I'm only moderately active, so I figured there would be someone more qualified. I honestly haven't looked over at the PC section, so I don't know how many active PC players are on the boards.

It's always nice having a leadership position. twisted
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Ok, BUT WHAT IS YOUR STEAM-ID lol. winking
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:

Pefect! lol

*Places his hand on his Abyss Greatsword* NOTHING, now get back into the kitchen with that little kitchen knife you have and make meh sammich!

I'm not sure you would enjoy the Oolicalwich I would make...

*decides he appears out numbered and sheaths his Barbed sword.....slowly and cautiously he returns to the abyss......* :mask-averice: :mask-averice:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:59 pm

* gives Glatts a prod with my estoc "Get the hell back out there!" I got your back until the DLC!*
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:00 am

"So be it, if you will not assist us voluntarily... we shall say... we shall say... NI!" -Sir Arthur, of Camelot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:15 am