Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Steel Dragon74
SickeningSound
A FAllEN RAIDER
BoggedBox
boomflair
TheFallen4
billy_bayonet
ROOSTER330
WyrmHero
Darksomething56
FellipeMariano
sergeantstrawbery
DarkW17
biotheimpaler
Artificerprodigy
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
Serious_Much
Wilkinson3424
23 posters

The Guardians of Oolacile <Looking for a PC leader>

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Guardians of Oolacile  <Looking for a PC leader> - Page 3 Empty Re: The Guardians of Oolacile <Looking for a PC leader>

Post by DarkW17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:18 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:* gives Glatts a prod with my estoc "Get the hell back out there!" I got your back until the DLC!*

*Glatts catches the gleam of Virals great scythe they exchange glances and know what has to be done....he turns around leaves his Barbed sword shealthed this time and slides his own scythe out....on 2nd thought what was that you were saying again?* :affraid:
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

The Guardians of Oolacile  <Looking for a PC leader> - Page 3 Empty Re: The Guardians of Oolacile <Looking for a PC leader>

Post by Artificerprodigy Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:40 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Ok, BUT WHAT IS YOUR STEAM-ID lol. winking

Oops, that's right, I typed up half that response on my phone and didn't post it, lol. While I do have the PC version on steam, they actually use games for windows live for the actual game networking unfortunately. :x

My GfWL is ArtificrProdigy iirc. Forget which letter I had to leave out due to the char limit. :evil:

I forget what my steam is though, I'll have to look it up when I have to running. Think it's my ancient email address or something since I've been on there for so long.
    sergeantstrawbery
    sergeantstrawbery
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sergeantstrawbery Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    sergeantstrawbery wrote:Hey, can I join? Also, is there a certain level you want for events, and do you want some cosplay builds players for them? If you do, dibs on gough

Yes we do Stone knight cosplays, and Guardian cosplays, and if you become a high enough rank you can cosplay as a knight, or just join viral's cov. and welcome to the crew! whats your System/Username? (For SL help check the covenant spoilers on the first post)

Hey, sorry I replied late, must have missed reply. Anyways, my psn is chicothelion. i'll send a friend request
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Events:
    The Guardians of Oolacile  <Looking for a PC leader> - Page 3 Imgres15

There are no upcoming events.

Members:
    PSN:
    Leader: Wilkinson3424 (Artorias, of the Abyss)
    Rank 2-Stone Knight: twlightwarwolf
    Rank 2-Stone knight: chicothelion

XBL:
    Leader: Biohazard123443, The Lords Blade

PC:
    No current members.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:07 pm

My 800th Post! id like to thank, Wyrmhero, Viral, Dough, Billy, Serious, Batman, and chuck norris for all your support!

:bas: + :weap-normal-raw: = :eye-death:
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Congrats Wilks.

Also, some input on level ranges. Any caps near 50 or 100 should probably be 50 or 100. Since thats how the arena is tiered, if members want effective arena chars, that would be optimal. A far as the in between stuff though, that can be completely arbitrary. I expect the population in oolacile is pretty varied.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Yeah no solid info on SL range in Oolacile yet sorry.
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:50 pm

One other thing that occurred to me, you might consider swapping ranks 2 and 3. Figured that might be more appropriate since I assume the stone knights are just guardians who have been around forevor.

They are less awesome though... winking
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 pm

the rank system fits the name. 8)
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:26 pm

anyone have a confirmed release date of the DLC for PS3?
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Last time I heard it was 27th of October (or something like that)
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Thats not too far away at all, ok thank you! I just have to keep this thread alive until then.
    biotheimpaler
    biotheimpaler
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by biotheimpaler Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Woo just a month left big grin
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Damn bunch of covs popping up. i want in this The Guardians of Oolacile  <Looking for a PC leader> - Page 3 4125110524 and also is there anyway we could just give it to a leader or whatever instead of pic like im talking about darkmoon and gravelord items since im unable to take pic
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Darksomething56 wrote:Damn bunch of covs popping up. i want in this The Guardians of Oolacile  <Looking for a PC leader> - Page 3 4125110524 and also is there anyway we could just give it to a leader or whatever instead of pic like im talking about darkmoon and gravelord items since im unable to take pic

Yes, ill change that. And what is your XBL/PSN/Steam-ID?

Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:38 pm

PSN:WELLING518
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 am

We are now allied to the carim gentlemen society! We will serve them as guests!

Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Why are now allied to the carim gentlemen society! We will serve them as guests!

Its more like you serve us tea.........
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:anyone have a confirmed release date of the DLC for PS3?

Both PS3 and Xbox release date is scheduled for 27/10
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:20 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:Why are now allied to the carim gentlemen society! We will serve them as guests!

We will serve you anything you like, in return for your service!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

One does not demand a gentlemans aid, and gentleman politely offers and you politely decline, until I insist on doing the job. (Flail said I could be haughty so I am)

Now has anyone seen my croquet mallet!?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

One does not demand a gentlemans aid, and gentleman politely offers and you politely decline, until I insist on doing the job. (Flail said I could be haughty so I am)

Do not push our hospitality! We are not your petty slaves. We treat all of our guests well, if they are polite like proper gentlemen.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

Do not push our hospitality! We are not your petty slaves. We treat all of our guests well, if they are polite like proper gentlemen.

Have you read Great Expectations,Pride and Predjudice, the Wide Sargasso Sea, jane Eyre.... or any of the novels about the great gentlemen..... i can tell you one thing. Them Gentlemanly boyz aint nice.lol!

In anycase I respect one Artorias and his name is Sunlightcrusader! Also I like how the Guardians are developing well done dude.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

Have you read Great Expectations,Pride and Predjudice, the Wide Sargasso Sea, jane Eyre.... or any of the novels about the great gentlemen..... i can tell you one thing. Them Gentlemanly boyz aint nice.lol!

In anycase I respect one Artorias and his name is Sunlightcrusader! Also I like how the Guardians are developing well done dude.

Thank you, AND I AM ARTORIAS RAAAAAWWWWWRR! silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Lol I love challenging people to see if they are AWESOMELYCOOLTASTICSPLENDIFEROUSLY MAN enough to be Artorias.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:21 am