Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
phantomblk
boomflair
TehInfamousAmos
Mr_Bungle50221
Spurgun
Ciledaknuf
mrbeckham87
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Vadislov
Brokewilly
FellipeMariano
Federally
Yukon
Shkar
DarkW17
Serious_Much
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
Wilkinson3424
33 posters

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 16 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by Brokewilly Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12292-tomb-of-the-giants-mass-invasion#249922

Gravesworn Mass invasion! Lets all try to be there!

Cool - put me down (XBOX).My try to do this with my SL80 but can't warp as of yet but will be there with my SL120.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 16 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by DoughGuy Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:02 am

GOnna have to ask to be removed from the list, I just never GL when Im online.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:26 pm

cst 1 pm, UTC 18:00 butterfly forest NG+ plz come here for the test to see who all is still here and who would like the tour to continue!!!! btw its 2-5 hourx so get here soon!!!
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:35 am

Here is another great vid of BPs overwhelming a host twisted .I did not think Ano Londo was this bad but WOW :shock: (I will have to keep Ano open for as long as possible on my next play-through):

The fun starts at 2:35

https://youtu.be/UdPC0QrtZVY

Enjoy!!

Edit: I think this player's world was perma-gravelorded cheers .
    Cidek
    Cidek
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cidek Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:59 am

Brokewilly wrote:Here is another great vid of BPs overwhelming a host twisted .I did not think Ano Londo was this bad but WOW :shock: (I will have to keep Ano open for as long as possible on my next play-through):

The fun starts at 2:35

https://youtu.be/UdPC0QrtZVY

Edit: I think this player's world was perma-gravelorded cheers .

Nice video Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 16 2232431563
    it was real funny when he got surrounded by 10 knights big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 am

I know you guys dont have much in that dusty tomb,but here's a chance win some luxury
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12421-the-dough-gambling-hut
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am

Stop spamming that in every thread silly
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Ok fellow Gravelords - this is what i've been waiting to see. Here is a vid of an infected player in the PTD for PC (I think this the Oolacile Township):

https://youtu.be/BikpWDGoBgc

It appears dark magic attacks from a BP will almost kill you with one hit - which is wonderful news twisted . Can't wait to gravelord the new areas.

Enjoy.
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Hey can I join?
    SL 60
    Gravelord Sword+5
    Chaos Morning Star+1 (trying to find a way to get red chunks without the lordvessel -_-)
    Grass Crest Shield+10
    Both Gravesword Miracles
    Silver Knight set+5
    Mask of the Mother
    Gravelord Servant+1
    I have been succesfully spreading misery and defeating SoV's and DW's in Anor Londo, however i am thinking of lvling this toon further and moving to the Tomb of Giants, Archives and Kiln.

My PSN is mr_bungle50221

Last edited by Mr_Bungle50221 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 pm

sure why not but weve got a couple other leaders so ill ask them as well but assume that you'll be able to join. k?
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 pm

awesome! still gravelording in anor londo at the moment, been on the same eye for about an hour and killing SoV's and DW's, made about 9 eyes just wish DW's dropped eyes aswell lol
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:Hey can I join?
    SL 60
    Gravelord Sword+5
    Chaos Morning Star+1 (trying to find a way to get red chunks without the lordvessel -_-)
    Grass Crest Shield+10
    Both Gravesword Miracles
    Silver Knight set+5
    Mask of the Mother
    Gravelord Servant+1
    I have been succesfully spreading misery and defeating SoV's and DW's in Anor Londo, however i am thinking of lvling this toon further and moving to the Tomb of Giants, Archives and Kiln.

My PSN is mr_bungle50221
    Ah you seem like a proper gravesworn, Not sure why Twilight thinks we need to have a meeting just for a new member, But Welcome! Ill add your name to the OP, And Which "Hand" would you like to belong too?
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    SL 60
    Gravelord Sword+5
    Grass Crest Shield+10
    Both Gravesword Miracles
    Silver Knight set+5
    Mask of the Mother
    Gravelord Servant+1

My PSN is mr_bungle50221
    Ah you seem like a proper gravesworn, Not sure why Twilight thinks we need to have a meeting just for a new member, But Welcome! Ill add your name to the OP, And Which "Hand" would you like to belong too?

Thanks! happy i'd like to be in the Bone Hand, I like my armor and smashing peoples faces in with my Gravelord Sword:P
    Anor Londo seems to be a great Gravelording area, got 19 eyes since my first message.

Last edited by Mr_Bungle50221 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    SL 60
    Gravelord Sword+5
    Grass Crest Shield+10
    Both Gravesword Miracles
    Silver Knight set+5
    Mask of the Mother
    Gravelord Servant+1

My PSN is mr_bungle50221

Thanks! happy i'd like to be in the Bone Hand, I like my armor and smashing peoples faces in with my Gravelord Sword:P
    Sounds good, and twilight your going to be at the gravelord event right? You're post sounded like you weren't sure, or am i just smoking 20 things again?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Our Mass Invasion is in 2 days Gravesworn! Im happy with how many people joined, but i'd like to see more of you there, Rank ups all around!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:04 am

hey welcome glad you could join and wilks im just makin sure you know.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 am

Mr bungie ur joinin the bone hand huh good I'm the. Leader so good to have
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey welcome glad you could join and wilks im just makin sure you know.
    Thanks! You can just tell me to add someone to the OP under which hand they want to join, And your coming to the event tomorrow right?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:02 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Mr bungie ur joinin the bone hand huh good I'm the. Leader so good to have
    I already added him to the bone hand member list ^_^
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:04 pm

really i completely forgot
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:18 pm

hey guys just an update on my GS toon.
    I decided to drop Ornstein and Smough and lvl my toon to 80 so I can Gravelord in the endgame areas.
    Got my Chaos Morning Star to +5 and Grass Crest to +14.
    Having alot of fun in ToTG at the moment silly
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:hey guys just an update on my GS toon.
    I decided to drop Ornstein and Smough and lvl my toon to 80 so I can Gravelord in the endgame areas.
    ^_^ Be there tommorow and join your fellow gravesworn! You might want to come early, just because your a gravesworn doesint mean the curse will not effect you! The earlier you are, the better spot you get for camping!
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:59 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:hey guys just an update on my GS toon.
    ^_^ Be there tommorow and join your fellow gravesworn! You might want to come early, just because your a gravesworn doesint mean the curse will not effect you! The earlier you are, the better spot you get for camping!

Im gonna be there! big grin The event starts at 11PM my time (UK) but I think I will be there for a couple of hours or so beforehand warming up silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:58 am

New Gravesworn Theme Song.

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:42 am