Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
eneq
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
aceluby
JY4answer
Macvash
Scudman_Slayer
Toastfacekillah
Tolvo
Maneater_Mildred
strangejoy
Liff Daddy
Rynn
Gol
lextune
ErrJon6661
19 posters

Today was the worst PvP time I've had in a long time.

Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Today was the worst PvP time I've had in a long time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today was the worst PvP time I've had in a long time.

Post by Eliteknight Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:07 pm

I mainly have been darkmooning in the painted world on xbox, most days its great. Loads of fun.

I just hang out near the bonfire in human form spamming the blue eye orb till I invade or get invaded, most people bow even.

This one time though, I invade and there isn't a host waiting near the bonfire area. So I decide to check the rest of the level, he doing a playthru perhaps? I see a trail of items leading into the big circular tower thing. I go in and see no one, head up the stairs and there is a white phantom in full Smough gear. Hammer included. He doesn't move, but I hear footsteps behind me, I look around and see the host with the fog ring on coming up behind me. I mean, that was your plan? Really?

So they kill me the first time cause I derped and tried fighting them on the stairs. I use the orb again and get the same gamertag. This time I buff up before I even go in and look around for the host spamming the lock on button. I find him immediately, he runs. The phantom jumps down to fight for him, he swing for the heavy attack on his hammer I dodge it and respond with the 2 handed R2 of a DMB buffed zweihander. Split him right down the middle, did over 1100 damege in one hit phantom dies. Once he was no longer around for the host to hide behind my target didn't last long in one on one combat against me.

I hate people who use phantoms to farm pvp spots.
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Today was the worst PvP time I've had in a long time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today was the worst PvP time I've had in a long time.

Post by PastaOfDoom Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 pm

SL 117, in Anor Londo, trying to PVP. 20 matches last night, 10 were gankers, 5 were ppl backstabbing with hornet ring and a +10 fire whatever, 3 were lagging, 1 was trying to play the game, and 1 was an epic, honorable person that I had a 5 minute fight with.
    javarush214

Post by javarush214 Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 pm

I tried invading in painted world. it did suck. first 3 fights were decent. but then the next ones were dissapointing. 1 host and 2 phantoms blocking the bridge so theres no way i could cross. they get close to me and stunlock me to death. also i fought someone who summons a dark spirit but the dark spirit was hiding somewhere and then BS me.

I still find kiln better. though there are the usual 2v1 or 3 v1 im kinda used to it. and also i fought knewdisciple awhile ago. that guy who makes youtube vids. i killed him with my great axe and messaged him saying it was a good fight.

anyways you know what's better than kiln and painted world in my opinion? that would be undeadburg. first time i pvp'd there. no one was ever cheap. the invaders waited one by one in line for their turn. they were very disciplined.
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 pm

PW is only good now if you keep Priscilla alive and wait for invaders or just make sure to invade in the tower because of the inaccessible spawn point.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 am