Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
SlakeMoth
cloudyeki
ChizFreak
DoughGuy
Imarreteet23
IceIfrit666
Spurgun
befowler
Tolvo
WarriorOfSunlight
Emergence
Forum Pirate
Reaperfan
Yarxov
Teh_hapy_octopus
GamerGirl-619
Herbo
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
deadagain
JohnnyHarpoon
Whknight
Carphil
nsane32
White Mamba
Serious_Much
Maneater_Mildred
Domhnall
meridam99
32 posters

Quotes Thread that we were told to start...

Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Quotes Thread that we were told to start... - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes Thread that we were told to start...

Post by Whknight Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Ciaphas Cain wrote:Frak this! My soul's my own and I'm keeping it!

Well then, I seem to recall a rather pleasant little restaurant not far from here. Care to see if it's still standing?

Warmaster Demetrius wrote: I have at my command an entire battle group of the Imperial Guard. Fifty regiments, including specialized drop troops, stealthers, mechanized formations, armored companies, combat engineers and mobile artillery. Over half a million fighting men and thirty thousand tanks and artillery pieces are mine to command. Emperor show mercy to the fool that stands against me, for I shall not.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Quotes Thread that we were told to start... - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes Thread that we were told to start...

Post by nsane32 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTAVTkQx72w
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 pm

I guess someone should put this....

https://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:32 pm

LOL
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:44 am

Lord Commander Solar Macharius wrote:The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory.

What I cannot crush with words I will crush with the tanks of the Imperial Guard!

Warmaster Menitus wrote:You can waste as many Imperial Guard lives as you care, that’s your stupidity and not my responsibility.

Colonel Joachim Pfeiff, Krieg 14th Armoured Regiment wrote:Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours.

Captain Rock of the Catachan III 'Green Devils' wrote:We've run into scorpions the size of battle tanks, three men died from Eyerot last week. I've sweat enough to fill a lake, my boots got sucked into a sink-swamp and the trees are so thick in places, you can't squeeze between them. Emperor help me, I love this place! It's just like home!

Random Imperial Guard wrote:Infantry win firefights. Tanks win battles. Artillery win wars.

Incoming fire has the right of way.

The Emperor points, and we obey,
    Through the warp and far away.

When in deadly danger,
    When beset by doubt,

Run in little circles,
    Wave your arms and shout.

Any Cadian who can't field-strip his own lasgun by age ten was born on the wrong planet.

Sorry for the run-on of Imperial Guard quotes, can you tell they are my favorite army in WH40K yet?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 am

General Ork Quote: "waaagagggghghghghghghghghghghghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

was that one acurate Whknight? silly
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Actually, they usually do,
    Orks wrote:WAAAAAAAAGH

That's basicly their version of shouting war and usually one of the few times orcs become really really dangerous bounce
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:22 pm

I WILL DESTROY YOU- every female enemy in Mass effect

The force fight with me!- Bastilla

I used to be an adventurer like you, but i took an arrow to the knee.- Luke skywalker
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:17 pm

I used to make arrow to the knee jokes...

but then someone stole my sweet roll :|
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:41 pm

"I wwebsite as on the internet." - Paul Christoforo
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm

'They say Britain and America are two countries separated by the Atlantic ocean.....and it's true'- Eddie Izzard
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 pm

"Man, getting 3 hours sleep before working an 8 hour shift was a bad idea"- Serious_Much
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 am

All from Grand Admiral Thrawn.

"You served too long under Lord Vader, Captain. I Have no qualms about accepting a useful idea merely because it wasn't my own. My position and ego are not at stake here."

"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign? Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

"The Empire is at war, Captain. We cannot afford the luxery of men whose minds are so limited they cannot adapt to unexpected situations."

"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that seperate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter."

"On no fewer than four occasions I told the Emperor that I would not waste his troops and ships attacking an enemy which I was not yet prepared to defeat. The first time I refused he called me a traitor and gave my attack forces someone else. After its destruction, he knew better than to ignore my commendations."

"I am not the Lord Darth Vader--I do not spend my men recklessly. Nor do I take their deaths lightly."

"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

"The insanity of men and aliens who have learned the hard way that they can't match me face-to-face. And so they attempt to use my own tactical skill and insight against me. They pretend to walk into my trap, gambling that I'll notice the subtletly of their movements and interpret that as genuine intent. And while I then congratulate myself on my perception they prepare their actual attack."

Spoiler:
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Some dark souls inspired ones:

"You know, who ever got you - they'll come back again. And when he does I'm gonna cut your name into him... I'm gonna cut your name right into him!" -- Predator

"Disparaging the boot is a bootable offense." -- The Simpsons

"Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead." -- Terminator

"The Kurgan. He is the strongest of all the immortals. He's the *perfect* warrior. If he wins the Prize, mortal man would suffer an eternity of darkness." -- Highlander

"This excellent knight, who fought with fairness and grace, was meant to win. I used Excalibur to change that verdict. I've lost, for all time, the ancient sword of my fathers, whose power was meant to unite all men... not to serve the vanity of a single man. I am... nothing." -- Excalibur
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Death is unstoppable so why wait just let me kill you

many ways to help heal sick or kill dangerous people

Last edited by nsane32 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:34 pm

"GET TO DA CHOPPAAA"- Arnie 'how am I a governor' Schwarzenegger
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:36 am

Ronald 'how am I President' Reagan

George W'ho the *** actually voted for me, let alone twice!?' Bush
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:17 pm

their is nothing we can do soon we will all be dragged to hell so are you going to fight with me till the end or cower in the corner waiting to die

I ANSWER THE CALL: WAR
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Ted: So, Captain, how'd you get that name anyway?

The Captain: Gave it to myself. A real man chooses his own name.

Ted:
    Well, pleased to meet you, Captain. I'm Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

- how i met your mother
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Myself wrote:Just because we have smarter and and better weapons, does not mean that the people who use them are smarter or better - Thoughts on the recent stupidity of USA Soliders
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Myself wrote:The Internet is both a blessing and a curse. It is a blessing because of the amount of information that becomes avalible to the masses, however for that very same reason it's also a curse.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:03 pm

https://youtu.be/dhRUe-gz690
    So many quotes...
    Movie is "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 pm

IceIfrit666 wrote:https://youtu.be/dhRUe-gz690
    So many quotes...
    Movie is "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".

Did I ever mention i love you?

"Bring out yer dead!"
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 pm

"…who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe."-Jon Milton.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:54 am

Bump

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:26 am