Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Bloodpact91
TheAshenPhantom
Nybbles
moaiguy42
Relbaic
Oh_the_Humanity
ComaPrison
Myztyrio
Marionx
argetlam213
psychichobo
Soris Ice Goldwing
User1
Automancer
Villain1
Cris the lighthearted
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Slarg232
Kyōkai
Aznul
Seignar
ChizFreak
Serious_Much
PwnasauresRex
Carphil
TehInfamousAmos
Yukon
skarekrow13
Casdman
Azamuth
RedderAI
tinypantha
The Letter X
EeAyEss
moomootv
Ashran
Dante_000
DoughGuy
SlakeMoth
Sentiel
xSomax
lalliman
Tolvo
raecor14
lonewolf
Sloth9230
GrinTwist
Ghadis_God
Samurainova
53 posters

What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out!

Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out! - Page 5 Empty Re: What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out!

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Artorias is a good guy, probaly one of the purest in dark souls, it stands to reason many would get him. But remember...i said to be honest on the first page of this thread happy
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out! - Page 5 Empty Re: What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out!

Post by Myztyrio Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Based on the answer choices, I would be lead to think that Ornstein is slightly purer. Artorias is acting against his friend's will, whereas Ornstein has the wisdom to know what is best.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Ornstein is more of a " Do as he is told" kind of person. He follows orders, which is why he was the leader of the four knights. I felt artorias was a bit more human and independant seeing as how he sarcrificed his shield for sif. Therefore i believed the purer one to be the on that follows his or her heart, over their mind.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Hmm that's not how I interpreted the quiz. I figured that Artorias was more saving his friend out of selfishness, as he wanted him alive by any means necessary, even if it meant they would go on in a life of agony. Ornstein, on the other hand, only wants what is best for his friend, and to see him leave peacefully, without any sort of corruption.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 pm

One might interpret it as selfishness, however, if i was in his place, i do whatever it took to save his life, and help make his life better. Artorias was the type to do that, seeing as how he tried to save dusk of Oolacile, and did save Sif. And who says he'd go on in agony, people become desperate in desperate times. Blindness isnt the end of the world, im sure hed find happiness somewhere, and Artorias would do any means necessary to help him achieve happiness. You should go watch Forest Gump, you'd have a better understanding of what i mean happy
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Witch of Izalith

Ok , i guess silly
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Cool beans bro happy
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:06 am

I'm either Solaire or Lautrec with the maiden determining my fate silly Either way I'll be helping you at the Gaping Dragon big grin
    ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 am

It seems Im Solaire... wich is definately awesome!
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Solaire is pretty swag ^^
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:08 pm

Wait.... Am I seriously the only one to get Gwyn, Lord of Cinder? What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out! - Page 5 3207319737
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:23 pm

TheAshenPhantom wrote:Wait.... Am I seriously the only one to get Gwyn, Lord of Cinder? What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out! - Page 5 3207319737

I think their were a couple of others to be honest, look back and see happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:36 pm

hey its andres wrote:I'm either Solaire or Lautrec with the maiden determining my fate silly Either way I'll be helping you at the Gaping Dragon big grin

What do you mean the maiden determining your fate?
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:27 am

I am... Lautrec the Ganker! Come to think of it, I do kill the firekeepers for their precious souls and hire a couple of phantoms to beat off invaders. Oh, and I use the FAP ring too!
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Care to take me to your shotel? lol
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Anyone else want to take this quiz?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:18 pm

I am Solaire of Astora. Praise the Sun! Praise the Sun

Edit: Just because of this, i shall make a build based around Solaire. May the sun guide me on my journey. Prayer
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Best of luck to you solaire happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:05 am