Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Bloodpact91
TheAshenPhantom
Nybbles
moaiguy42
Relbaic
Oh_the_Humanity
ComaPrison
Myztyrio
Marionx
argetlam213
psychichobo
Soris Ice Goldwing
User1
Automancer
Villain1
Cris the lighthearted
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Slarg232
Kyōkai
Aznul
Seignar
ChizFreak
Serious_Much
PwnasauresRex
Carphil
TehInfamousAmos
Yukon
skarekrow13
Casdman
Azamuth
RedderAI
tinypantha
The Letter X
EeAyEss
moomootv
Ashran
Dante_000
DoughGuy
SlakeMoth
Sentiel
xSomax
lalliman
Tolvo
raecor14
lonewolf
Sloth9230
GrinTwist
Ghadis_God
Samurainova
53 posters

What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out!

Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out!

Post by Ashran Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    Ashran wrote:OH YESZ! I am Solaire of Astora! EVERYBODY PRAISE THE SUN!

pd: great quiz, im +1 your rep winking

Thank you! But what does + 1 my rep,mean? happy

That means that im upvoting your post do you get more reputation.
    Azamuth
    Azamuth
    Casual
    Casual

What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out!

Post by Azamuth Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm Artorias the Abysswalker. o/
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Ashran wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:

So is a 4 rep good?
    Casdman
    Casdman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Casdman Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Solaire! Praise the sun!

I also notice he option for O but dont see a result, am I just seeing things?
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    Ashran wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:

So is a 4 rep good?
    Yes it is good
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:14 pm

I will join the ranks of the Artoriaseseses it seems. Can't say as I'm too shocked actually.

Really thin, good friend.....tad low on the sanity......

Awesome job on the quiz also. Very enjoyable
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:09 pm

xSomax wrote:i'm apparently solaire of astora. WOOT! PRAISE THE SUN! run in a random directon, smash the wall, protect the fair maiden WITHOUT compromising my mission, save the chick from the golem, and suck it up to save my friend!

helps that i have no real "fears". i'd say my one and only true fear is death, but thats about it. even then, i realize it'll happen eventually, so i might as well do the best to save my friend right?

I have alot of fears. I still get nervous with sweaty palms every.invasion. Even when I win in one hit. I also hate earth worms :/ thanks fot commenting we appreciate your input happy
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:38 pm

no problem. a way to deal with the fear of invasions is to look at as more of a test of skill, rather than someone come to reap your souls and humanity. lets those sweaty palms be in anticipation, rather than fear! can't really help with the earth worms though
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:39 pm

[quote="skarekrow13"]I will join the ranks of the Artoriaseseses it seems. Can't say as I'm too shocked actually.

Really thin, good friend.....tad low on the sanity......

Awesome job on the quiz also. Very enjoyable[/quo

You literally have no idea how much that means to me! It feels really good to know people appreciate my work. Thanks for participating happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:41 pm

xSomax wrote:no problem. a way to deal with the fear of invasions is to look at as more of a test of skill, rather than someone come to reap your souls and humanity. lets those sweaty palms be in anticipation, rather than fear! can't really help with the earth worms though

Thank you. I do not think its fear but more the possibility of the worst. That's something truly beutiful in dark souls, you never REALLY know how the battle will go, many are very different and its a thrill unparalleled in any game i ve ever played. Still can't stand worms though sad
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:46 pm

but honestly, what IS the worst that can happen? you lose some souls and humanity, and have to walk back to your corpse? you may not even lose em. honestly, theres more to gain in the challenge itself than you have to lose.

anyways, this is diverging from the topic, whoevers gonna do the quiz next, get to it!
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Failed the first question and got Crestfallen warrior! That's no fun, going out on the first question! So I took it again without reading ahead and answering truthfully after the first question. I got Solaire

Spoiler:
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:53 pm

A. Put him out of his misery, unremorsefully. ( You are G)

G- Gwyn Lord of Cinder

Well, I am not surprised. I tend to lack empathy etc; I was considering the make a hole answer - however I didn't think that wise.
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:59 pm

on that question(had i got that far) i'd make my own option. ***** slap him, tell him to man up, hand him a cloth to put over his eyes, and help him acclimate to his new situation. blind people are much more resourceful than people give them credit. all he lost was his sight. its not the end of the world.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 pm

I kind of thought of the same thing with the answer to cut him down and keep on trucking. Don't let him give up.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Ornstein. Its better to end his pain and keep his honour intact. Thats sounds more like arty no? big grin
    PwnasauresRex
    PwnasauresRex
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by PwnasauresRex Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:03 pm

I am Domhnall of Zena king
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Yukon wrote:Failed the first question and got Crestfallen warrior! That's no fun, going out on the first question! So I took it again without reading ahead and answering truthfully after the first question. I got Solaire

Spoiler:

In all honesty, I actually found the crest fallen to be surprisingly stronger than solaire. I absolutely love him he's actually rather powerful, which took me by surprise because I figured if I could kill solaire I could kill him, but he was oddly tough. This is based on my very first playthough though. And the crestfallen warrior is very formidable and respectable, one of if not the first npc you meet, and really introduces the player to dark souls very well. Atleast to me happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:11 pm

PwnasauresRex wrote:I am Domhnall of Zena king

Cool bro I appreciate your participation and honesty happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Carphil wrote:Ornstein. Its better to end his pain and keep his honour intact. Thats sounds more like arty no? big grin

I was debating that, but since Arotorias sacrificed his shield, "and with speculation lead to his broken arm" to save his dog, I feel that he would do whatever it took to save. Ornstein was the leader of the knights, and protected The princess by what I believe was lord gwynns command.Not sure, but either way he was disciplined and followed orders, and I think artorias would choose what's in his heart over his mind, so in the end I chose ornstein. Thanks for your input though much appreciated! happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:13 pm

DoughGuy wrote:I'm Oscar. Incidentally you forgot him! :evil:

I didnt forget, all he really does though is die, so its a bit hard to use him :/ Thanks for caring about him though happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 pm

xSomax wrote:on that question(had i got that far) i'd make my own option. ***** slap him, tell him to man up, hand him a cloth to put over his eyes, and help him acclimate to his new situation. blind people are much more resourceful than people give them credit. all he lost was his sight. its not the end of the world.

Well if you are blinded be sure to tell your friends to say that to you. happy thanks so much for participating big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:22 pm

I'm ornstein... woopdifriggin doo.

Disappointed at the lack of logan though, he's my fave sad
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:24 pm

I'm mother *** Ornstein happy!
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I'm ornstein... woopdifriggin doo.

Disappointed at the lack of logan though, he's my fave sad

Unfortunately logan could not be included, he was originally going to be but his thread of fate was a bit to complex to be suggested in any particular order of questions. Thank you so much for your concern though and for taking my quiz happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am