Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Tolvo
Ashran
Hue
PolarisStar
8 posters

Chained guy at the bottom of Oolacile...

PolarisStar
    PolarisStar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Chained guy at the bottom of Oolacile... Empty Chained guy at the bottom of Oolacile...

Post by PolarisStar Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:54 am

Any lore info on him?
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Chained guy at the bottom of Oolacile... Empty Re: Chained guy at the bottom of Oolacile...

Post by Hue Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:39 am

Well, it may not answer your question, but i noticed he doesn't look abyss'd (as in corrupted), but that may be because of the chains n stuff
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Chained guy at the bottom of Oolacile... Empty Re: Chained guy at the bottom of Oolacile...

Post by Ashran Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Well, he drops chainmail armor... Maybe hes a chosen undead?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Due to the texture of its skin, I am reminded more of the blight town transformed humans, such as the fire spiders.
    PolarisStar
    PolarisStar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by PolarisStar Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Those are good observations guys, thanks!

I was also thinking that he was some sort of human sacrifice, because of the chains and the pole he carries around.
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 pm

^ I've only ever had him drop the chainmail helmet. Which is ironic since he doesn't have a visible head. I didn't know he could drop the other parts too.

Hachouma says he doesn't look corrupted, but he prolly is below the chains. Perhaps that's why he's chained up. He could have been one of the first citizens to become corrupted, so they chained him up because he was dangerous.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Size wise, and with the thickness of his body, his form somewhat resembles the Stone Guardians as well.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:35 pm

You know what I was thinking he's right above the area that looks kinda like a dungun and i got a good look at him when I invaded this guy, it looks like his arms were bound behind his back with chains and his size and amount of chain leads me to think he was very dangerous or something like that and the big spike could have been a spear type thing to subdue him but he broke it and escaped the dungun, that's my theory!
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:48 am

His legs look a lot like a smaller version of the stone guardians'.

He doesn't laugh at you, unlike the other Oolacile people.

Offtopic: Oolacile reminded me a lot of HL2 Ravenholm, a town, destroyed and deserted because of abyss/headcrab overload, bloatheads/zombies that are faster than other enemies, very powerful chained prisoner/poison zombie, laughs and screams in the distance, some of rooftop parkour.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 am

Just some tortured soul, likely once humanoid.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:28 am

his legs are normal if a bit large (think havel and tarkus size) he may well have been a man staked out by sorcerors to test the effects of the abyss on humans (undeads), the result (in his case) was boosted strength , enough for him to uproot the post he was bound to but the mutation/growth caused by the abyss grew around his bonds before he could tear completely loose, the strength the man would have desired to move the post would be core/abdominal strength which may have had an effect on how the abyssal mutation developed (his arms being swallowed by the muscle mass at his core).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:38 am