Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+78
Bassman Bob
Hawkins172
SunBroYo
AnoBakaDesu
Thor_Odinson
Kirk-Barb
Aigaios
Soul of Stray Demon
Jester's Tears
Samurainova
Dibsville
Akuro
AnCapaillMor
DrMechano
swordiris
TheMeInTeam
twigsterxd
LagStab
Kyuseishu
HereticForLife
chantienyee
Tanklord
SunlightCrusader
Satoshi
Latitoast
Elifia
Slarg232
User1
Wilkinson3424
Halicarnassis
crbngville2
Gambs_the_Grey
Relbaic
ResIsBestStat
Quarik
hey its andres
Automancer
KrazykevS10
messremb
Tchuwib
Poozila
Evilbeavers
lalliman
WaLKA
KingSeekerCow
IIdoneus
Demon Slayer
Tolvo
Mr. Tart
GenericUsername
EeAyEss
befowler
Tomhet
Ghadis_God
Flankydizzle
Nybbles
Carphil
Sentiel
BagerX2
CappuccinoJak
Juutas
Animaaal
barrywilkins
reim0027
drmuto
LunarFog
The Letter X
BLA1NE
tinypantha
WandererReece
Soris Ice Goldwing
Forum Pirate
GodOfPaperclips
Phoenix Rising
Jodecho
FlorisFreakshow
BeeSeaEss
Emergence
82 posters

Hate Mail You Have Recieved

Poll

What is the number one cause of hatemail for YOU?

[ 48 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 5 I_vote_lcap28%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [28%] 
    [ 18 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 5 I_vote_lcap10%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 40 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 5 I_vote_lcap23%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [23%] 
    [ 66 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 5 I_vote_lcap38%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [38%] 

Total Votes: 172
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 5 Empty Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

Post by EeAyEss Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 am

lolololololol
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Tolvo wrote:Title: HAHAHAHA!
    Body: Kil urself already.

I was very surprised when he spelled Already correctly.
    This made me lol so much. lol!
    Demon Slayer wrote:I once got a hatemail after killing three full havels saying:

I hope u dye of cancer!
    What colour is that? lol!
    Mr. Tart wrote:So... I left my xbox on while doing my homework and when i got back i had a new message from some random guy.

According to this well-written message, i should (vulgar language ahead silly )
    Spoiler:
    because i'm a shameful backstab fisher. Apparently doing your homework equals backstab fishing. :|
    Homeworks are evil man. PURE EVIL!

Evilbeavers

Post by Evilbeavers Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 pm

I loaded into the forest as someone died and received and indictment along with a message that read 'LOL SAD MODER'

Not an exciting story but thats my only one.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Evilbeavers lol. Yur tag is <3...they are evil arent they?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:13 pm

I'm not sure how that makes you a modder but...whatevs
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Now that I think about it, one of my more amusing hate mails was someone saying I didn't deserve to have my gamertag, which was hilarious to me. Especially when his own had to do with Berserk. But as it turned out he'd actually dropped an item for me in our match and I didn't notice it and killed him. We worked it out after a couple messages and we're friends now. But it still amuses me. Usually when it comes to gamertag jokes I'm almost always 'some Japanese guy'. silly
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:07 pm

That's good happy
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:19 pm

lol I just remembered another. I was messing around in the Undead Parish when I got invaded by a guy. He was using one of the spears. I wasn't in the mood for a serious fight so I just constantly tried parrying his spear. Which I'm not too good at to begin with. So he kills me and taunts over my body a couple times. So, next time he invades me I destroy him and stand over his body for a few seconds, then wave. Shortly after that I got a message saying 'You're cool.' I forget how the whole thing went, it was sarcastic remarks back and forth for a while. But it ended with me saying something like, 'Congrats you want a medal?' and he said yes he'd love it. To which I replied 'It's in the chest behind Frampt.'
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:11 pm

i recently got some strange hatemail....for dual-wielding murakumos!

i only did it about 3 times recently, usually when i'm just in a lol! kind of mood. i was naked (so i could still get a good roll), had my murakumos, wolf ring, and i forgot to swap out my orange charred ring since i was just in izalith lol.

WaLKA wrote:'Congrats you want a medal?' and he said yes he'd love it. To which I replied 'It's in the chest behind Frampt.'
    that's awesome!
    Poozila
    Poozila

Post by Poozila Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Haters gonna hate man.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Haters gonna hate man, haters gone hate, haters gone hate, so hate is the fate, why can't we clean a new slate of innate in this state with my mate? Hate is the fate that killed my mate in his state, if only he'd wait to date my mate in his state, then their be no hate on this state. Catch my bait?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:34 am

By the way someone made a post like mine so bringing this thread back to light.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Today hatemail was pretty good. It started like usualle, me low lev jolly co-operating in burg to help starter kill DK and Havel fast. Sudden invasion, let's call him sam, that I can't see from anywhere around. Going back with the host to Taurus door and get slam with a greatfireball, luckely out of reach. Do a couple of roll and run, see him on top of the 3 bomber roof. He start shooting poison arrow, I roll back and forth. The host got ball and start climbing the ladder, so I fallow him. He got shotel so the host stay away a bit but land a few hit. I finally get up there, go direct to him sheild up and just give 4 normal hit of my gold tracer. After his death I send "Praise the sun".

That's where it start, he start whining that next time I shouldn't lag so much. Maybe it was or not since the host disconnected after reaching Taurus,but hey, it was still fair play on my side, he moved while I was hitting him. Tell him the fact. We start a flame war back and forth inbetween invade for him and coop for me. When it's about time to go eat diner we have came to a cool down saying what kind of character we have and play style. So I decide to use my good pvp build for low burg and wait for an invade. Got lucky after a few minute, it was Sam XD.

We talk to confirm a fair battle near the BF, set up and fight. It was a tight battle even if I'm not really pro at it, mostly turtle and use some weapon swap to change move. We are both to our last hit we die health
    stat. We both pretty much go for the kill. Draw. Both fall to death laughing pretty much.

Send him a "lol, nice match, I can go make diner with a smile now" and he reply the same but going to sleep for is time zone.

Good time happy
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Samurainova wrote:Haters gonna hate man, haters gone hate, haters gone hate, so hate is the fate, why can't we clean a new slate of innate in this state with my mate? Hate is the fate that killed my mate in his state, if only he'd wait to date my mate in his state, then their be no hate on this state. Catch my bait?

Texas? No wait...Alabama!
    messremb
    Regular
    Regular

Post by messremb Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:46 pm

I have sent hay email b4, but only when I got spawn ganked three times in a row by same dude in burg using my RSS. That **** sucks when you don't even get a chance to try and fight.

On the flip side, I think I've gotten more accidental hatemail as a support phantom than 1v1ing. A couple apologies afterward. I tend to ignore most of them though. I know I'm not a good pvper! Hehe
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:20 am

Finally got a hatemail. (But, it was rather sad).

I invaded a quester (with my SL 55) who is in full Havel's, Eagle Shield, and a Claymore and a SL of 120. We were right before the S&O and he was fighting the royal sentinels. I toss a Lloyd's and hold back, letting him fight the sentinels. He didn't. He went up the stairs toward the boss fog. I let him go, thinking he would go to the bosses. He then engages me. I hit him a few times with my shotel, he backs off and tries to heal. Apparently he didn't know what Lloyd's do. I BS him with my shotel and toss another Lloyd's. I hit him again. Apparently he still didn't know what they do and I BS him again, killing him.

He sends me a PM "F**K off kid". That's it.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:33 am

Animaaal wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:Haters gonna hate man, haters gone hate, haters gone hate, so hate is the fate, why can't we clean a new slate of innate in this state with my mate? Hate is the fate that killed my mate in his state, if only he'd wait to date my mate in his state, then their be no hate on this state. Catch my bait?

I am from Texas good sir. ^^
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:00 am

I've gotten hatemail for many stupid things.Having a katana,BSing a BS fisher,killing a gank squad,not standing still while they kill me,being spawn killed by invinible hackers...oh boy...the list goes on...

I know having less players in a fight than other games makes things more personal but some people really do get p***ed over rediculous things.I can honestly say I got much less hatemail when I was topping the scoreboard back when I used to play Call of Duty.And that community is renowned for being one of if not the most immature in the world.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:47 am

Samurainova wrote:
    Animaaal wrote:

I am from Texas good sir. ^^

lol! Wow! Thats hilari.....I mean I knew that, and your name shall be (I mean is) Garret...and yum yum.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:54 am

Well now I have been accused of being a hacker. Pop a few divine blessings a friend gave you after being backstabbed with a spear and next thing you know your called a hacker and may have caused a player to start hacking because I'm a noob who hacks the items.
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:07 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Well now I have been accused of being a hacker. Pop a few divine blessings a friend gave you after being backstabbed with a spear and next thing you know your called a hacker and may have caused a player to start hacking because I'm a noob who hacks the items.

i have also been accused of this. how many can you get in one playthrough? you can't buy them in high quantities, right?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:35 am

CappuccinoJak wrote:i have also been accused of this. how many can you get in one playthrough? you can't buy them in high quantities, right?
    Correct. And when that was over I am now considered a: Lying, worthless, noob, ***, hacker, and a wimp for pulling a "I fight with honor" crap like other losers so I have a excuse for not using my "mods" to kill people. Oh also not responding and telling him three times I'm done with him qualifies as a sad man.

I tried explaining I'm not a hacker and then I knew I was dealing with a child, and did not bother with him, hope to never meet him again in the painted world.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:59 am

I actually got some hatemail. I was invading duke's with a +15 broadsword on my lvl 85 quality build, and I spawned in a quester's world and he had 2 phantoms. After a brief skirmish, I retreat up the stairs towards the first channeler you ever meet. I pop a humanity, and I wait for the two phantoms to rush me. Sure enough, they come charging up the stairs. I was hoping for a buff from the channeler, but he walks up and smacks the crap out of the two phantoms who, both of them, literally walked into his spear. I then wail on them, and they both die.
    After I finish off the host, I get this message:

Coward.

I respond with:

Oh please. I came to kill everybody. Which I did. <3

He replied:

Hiding behind others like a wuss and not in open battle. Noob.

I responded:

Says the dude with a white on his six. Look, no offense, but try thinking before you speak.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:19 am

Tchuwib wrote:That's where it start, he start whining that next time I shouldn't lag so much.

I think it's halarious whenever people message stuff like that. The definition of lag is reduced latency. Basicly, if you're lagging, then that means your connection is slower then the other person's connection. If you really were lagging, then your opponent had the advavtage. Therefore he should be telling you to lag more. lol!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:29 am

EAS - no kidding. If they have reinforcements, I sure as heck am going to get my own. If they are solo, I don't run and hide.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:15 am