Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+78
Bassman Bob
Hawkins172
SunBroYo
AnoBakaDesu
Thor_Odinson
Kirk-Barb
Aigaios
Soul of Stray Demon
Jester's Tears
Samurainova
Dibsville
Akuro
AnCapaillMor
DrMechano
swordiris
TheMeInTeam
twigsterxd
LagStab
Kyuseishu
HereticForLife
chantienyee
Tanklord
SunlightCrusader
Satoshi
Latitoast
Elifia
Slarg232
User1
Wilkinson3424
Halicarnassis
crbngville2
Gambs_the_Grey
Relbaic
ResIsBestStat
Quarik
hey its andres
Automancer
KrazykevS10
messremb
Tchuwib
Poozila
Evilbeavers
lalliman
WaLKA
KingSeekerCow
IIdoneus
Demon Slayer
Tolvo
Mr. Tart
GenericUsername
EeAyEss
befowler
Tomhet
Ghadis_God
Flankydizzle
Nybbles
Carphil
Sentiel
BagerX2
CappuccinoJak
Juutas
Animaaal
barrywilkins
reim0027
drmuto
LunarFog
The Letter X
BLA1NE
tinypantha
WandererReece
Soris Ice Goldwing
Forum Pirate
GodOfPaperclips
Phoenix Rising
Jodecho
FlorisFreakshow
BeeSeaEss
Emergence
82 posters

Hate Mail You Have Recieved

Poll

What is the number one cause of hatemail for YOU?

[ 48 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 4 I_vote_lcap28%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [28%] 
    [ 18 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 40 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 4 I_vote_lcap23%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [23%] 
    [ 66 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [38%] 

Total Votes: 172
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 4 Empty Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

Post by GenericUsername Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Possibly not " hatemail " but I was in the forest slaying forest hunters and this one guy invades me, looks at me for a few seconds and then runs straight to the waterfall ladder area. I got tired of people hinding and running away all the damn time in the forest so I just disconnected and got mail calling me a coward.
    To which I replied " How deliciously ironic "
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 pm

That's not necessarily hate mail. I would say that leans a bit more towards "Scrub Mail"
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Just got hatemail saying " Fighting with no armor? You are the epitome of arrogance..." Lol I did wiin though happy
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 pm

It's very common for me to get hatemails that aren't even directed towards me in the first place. If ever i help the host as a phantom or invader, and there's another phantom or invader, i usually end up getting a hatemail that is directed towards one of the others and not me.

After several insults towards me as i try to tell them it's just a game, it is found out that they meant the other person and so i point it out. I usually get an apology and an awkward situation.

Last time this occured the invader claimed the host was a hacker because he was disconnected. Funny thing is, so was i, and i know the host enough to say that he's not a hacker. So after a couple of messages and finally coming to an understanding i explained that he wasn't a hacker and it only had to do with bad connection. tongue

Edit: Other hatemails i get are just these typical lame accusations that aren't even true or only applies to them. Funny thing is, i once got called a spear-using noob when i killed a guy with a club. lol
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:50 pm

^ disconnection = hacker lol!

I guess I'm a hacker and fought lots of other hackers.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:15 pm

If lag makes you a hacker everyone in the game is a hacker...
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Posted this in the PvP tales thread. I don't get much hatemail. And, this one is pretty weak. I roll BS a GC user twice, killing him. This was my SL 6 in Duke's. He was spamming 2H roll R1. One hit would have killed me. He sent me a PM calling my a BS spammer. I replied back that next time he should unlock and aim behind him, which would kill me. He didn't reply.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 pm

I got one a few days ago when I was waiting in Darkroot for the invader to reach me. I was in the Moonpit standing looking towards the Bonfire, where I thought he spawned. Turns out he spawned behind me, and ran up then BS'ed me for a one shot which I never saw coming due to lag. He then did Well What is it and Point Down over my body.

Got the message soon after,

Title: HAHAHAHA!
    Body: Kil urself already.

I was very surprised when he spelled Already correctly.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 pm

I once got a hatemail after killing three full havels saying:

I hope u dye of cancer!

Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Thats just really not cool...even for hatemail standards
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Meh, par for the course. The worse they get, the more I laugh. Really revealing about the type of person who sent it.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:18 pm

I finally got some legit hatemail, but it happened to be against one of the best PvPers I've met. He invaded me 4 times and beat the crap out of me each time, so when he invaded me again I pulled out the Chaos Blade and Great Scythe to see how good he really was.

I won the next two fights by a hair, but got some nasty messages shortly after the 2nd one. Keep in mind that I was using the Catch Pole for the first 4 fights. He used foul language to complain about me using DEX weapons, and how I was just another scrub. He said that keeping my range when using halberds, using a katana, or using the most OP weapon in the game (which to him was the Great Scythe) made me the lowest of the low and it showed that I sucked and used them out if desperation to get a win.

I tried telling him how if I wanted to win that badly, I'd be using a shield, great combustion or black flame (or any spells/pyro at all), a better armor setup, and a mask of mother. You know, stuff lìke he was usìng. He wasn't having any of that however, and told me I only pulled our the weapons that I did so I could win, not because I liked them like I tried telling him. Sure, I wanted to give him a better fight, but I would have been satisfied with losing as long as it was still a good fight.

So the guy wasn't as good as I thought, he was just someone who couldn't handle DEX weapons from what I understood.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:54 pm

So... I left my xbox on while doing my homework and when i got back i had a new message from some random guy.

According to this well-written message, i should (vulgar language ahead silly )
    Spoiler:
    because i'm a shameful backstab fisher. Apparently doing your homework equals backstab fishing. :|
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Well I think I can call this my first official hatemail.

I was PvPing in the forest when I get invaded by some guy with a bloodshield and LH scythe. At first he just starts spamming it to build up bleed like any other scrub would. Then I go in for an attack and he immediately resorts to parry fishing. I got him down to half health with my normal weapons and then he gets a riposte on me. So I heal right then and there, out in the open, and he decided to be an idiot and not attack while I was healing for whatever reason. Eventually he just starts turtling and circling for backstabs so I DB him and kill him.

I then get some mail titled " HAHA omg u suck XD " wherein he proceeded to talk about how cheap I was for hitting him ONCE with DB and how I suck because I healed midfight. I then told him that DB is easy to dodge and that he could have just backstabbed me when I healed. Then he started talking about how he was more skilled because the LH is harder to use and at that point there were quite a few references to me being a word synonymous with " a bundle of sticks "

I guess I should have just sat there and let him bleed me out. He'd probably still find some reason to send hatemail for that though.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:So... I left my xbox on while doing my homework and when i got back i had a new message from some random guy.

Spoiler:
    because i'm a shameful backstab fisher. Apparently doing your homework equals backstab fishing. :|

This is no insult...i would humbly accept that offer if it made things right between me and that player happy
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:31 am

I am still working on my first play through, but I am at the very end of the game in the kiln. When I was in Sens Foretress, this one guy kept invading. He had a +5 lightning Avvelyn at least, that's what I think he had, and WOTG. I was only SL 40 but I could tell he was much higher, or well, much further along. Anyway,he invaded me 3 times, and I killed him sucesfully. Now, I am not really good, but I guess I got lucky in evading this guys cheap tactics. After the third defeat I get a message in my box, in Spanish (which I understand) that read:
    eres un maricón sucio que le gusta comer mierda del ano otros hombres. Espero que mueras.
    or, roughly
    You are a dirty F***ot who likes eating s*it from other men's butts. I hope you die.

So mature, right?
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:47 am

IIdoneus wrote:I am still working on my first play through, but I am at the very end of the game in the kiln. When I was in Sens Foretress, this one guy kept invading. He had a +5 lightning Avvelyn at least, that's what I think he had, and WOTG. I was only SL 40 but I could tell he was much higher, or well, much further along. Anyway,he invaded me 3 times, and I killed him sucesfully. Now, I am not really good, but I guess I got lucky in evading this guys cheap tactics. After the third defeat I get a message in my box, in Spanish (which I understand) that read:
    eres un maricón sucio que le gusta comer mierda del ano otros hombres. Espero que mueras.
    or, roughly
    You are a dirty F***ot who likes eating s*it from other men's butts. I hope you die.

So mature, right?

Was he just a darkwraith? They can only invade someone 10 levels below their level or anyone above.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:47 am

Samurainova wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:So... I left my xbox on while doing my homework and when i got back i had a new message from some random guy.

Spoiler:

This is no insult...i would humbly accept that offer if it made things right between me and that player happy

That is slightly creepy...
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:48 am

Samurainova wrote:

Spoiler:

I think you should re-read that post.
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 am

lolnoskill was a hatemail I received recently for kicking someone off the bridge at the kiln of the first flame.
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:08 am

GenericUsername wrote:
    IIdoneus wrote:I am still working on my first play through, but I am at the very end of the game in the kiln. When I was in Sens Foretress, this one guy kept invading. He had a +5 lightning Avvelyn at least, that's what I think he had, and WOTG. I was only SL 40 but I could tell he was much higher, or well, much further along. Anyway,he invaded me 3 times, and I killed him sucesfully. Now, I am not really good, but I guess I got lucky in evading this guys cheap tactics. After the third defeat I get a message in my box, in Spanish (which I understand) that read:
    or, roughly

So mature, right?

Was he just a darkwraith? They can only invade someone 10 levels below their level or anyone above.

Probably. I mean, he just had really good gear, so he probably was about 10 levels ahead of me.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:26 am

I hate to be the guy to bring this up. But most of these messages seems like something you'd get from the portion of DkS players that hang out at Gamefaqs. :|

is it just me?
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 am

what kind of people hang out at gamefaqs? i've never really been to their site (as in read anything on it besides some tidbits of games i like).
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:23 am

Samurainova wrote:

Spoiler:
    He means to f*ck your own sister, not his' 🇳🇴
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 am

In that case,i must decline sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:41 pm