Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
lovely_shonen
Doelker
TheBigLebowski
Dutchy
Poozila
Hyena
IIdoneus
twilightwarwolf
Mr. Tart
Gambs_the_Grey
Sentiel
Rynn
GodOfPaperclips
morte
bob90
Onion Knight
Phoenix Rising
FlorisFreakshow
LoreFF
gmwdim
CappuccinoJak
psychichobo
ClassicBlaze
raecor14
VaDoom
sure-magicians
Spurgun
BIG TIME MASTER
densetsushun
lextune
skarekrow13
Ulfsaar
TheAshenPhantom
billy_bayonet
Serious_Much
SlakeMoth
Myztyrio
reim0027
Steel Dragon74
EeAyEss
Carphil
deadagain
GrinTwist
Sloth9230
WandererReece
ChizFreak
argetlam213
Flankydizzle
Ashran
Soris Ice Goldwing
Animaaal
The Letter X
TehInfamousAmos
Tolvo
Samurainova
59 posters

Are you a Master of Dark Souls?

Poll

What level of skill do you consider yourself in Dark Souls?

[ 1 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [1%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 55 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap47%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [47%] 
    [ 22 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap19%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap14%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 118
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you a Master of Dark Souls?

Post by Samurainova Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Please, I would do no such thing kind sir happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you a Master of Dark Souls?

Post by Samurainova Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 pm

CappuccinoJak wrote:quellag's sister, the daughter of chaos, right?

Perhaps, perhaps not. Who knows, maybe even I don't know. Wouldn't that be funny...hehe ^^
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 pm

"Whatever you say bro." Perhaps unintended, but such a phrase is a way to talk down to someone about how incorrect they are while feigning an interest in sparing their feelings. The purpose is to goad them into reacting while pretending to be calm, just wanting to see them get angry. It's a classic trolling tactic.

So you may not have intended it to come off that way, but I think you can understand if it did to me. Communication can be such a fickle thing with how much slang there is and of course how people on the internet constantly change their usage.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Tolvo wrote:"Whatever you say bro." Perhaps unintended, but such a phrase is a way to talk down to someone about how incorrect they are while feigning an interest in sparing their feelings. The purpose is to goad them into reacting while pretending to be calm, just wanting to see them get angry. It's a classic trolling tactic.

So you may not have intended it to come off that way, but I think you can understand if it did to me. Communication can be such a fickle thing with how much slang there is and of course how people on the internet constantly change their usage.

If you feel I might have been offended by you, or displeased by you please send me a P.M. I'm sure we can work out this misunderstanding , but let us refrain from this convo on my thread. Thank you happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:21 pm

That doesn't stop me from also trying to reduce misunderstandings inside of a thread itself if I don't receive a PM. silly
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Phoenix Rising wrote:I'm a hermit. Not because I'm any good at Dark Souls at all....I'm just a hermit.

Cool beans dude, hermits are the best happy
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:59 pm

it's seath! he's blind, afraid you'll mess up his pretty lil' crystal, and....a he. so that doesn't work lol.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 pm

How do you really know seath is a boy?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:01 pm

"Seath the Scaleless betrayed his own."

"This sword, one of the rare dragon weapons, came from the tail of Seath the Scaleless, the pale white dragon who betrayed his own."
    "Seath is the grandfather of sorcery, and this sword is imbued with his magic, which shall be unleashed as a wave of moonlight."

Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:19 pm

But I don't see any "manly" parrts so to speak....although...he is a dragon. I wonder how that works :S do dragons come from eggs?
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Samurainova wrote:But I don't see any "manly" parrts so to speak....although...he is a dragon. I wonder how that works :S do dragons come from eggs?

Yes.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Back on topic now ladies and gentlemen happy
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Samurainova wrote:But I don't see any "manly" parrts so to speak....although...he is a dragon. I wonder how that works :S do dragons come from eggs?

he's got three manly parts, you even get a sword for cutting off his sword lol.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:15 pm

I really don't see the point in this. How the hell can you rate your 'skill' level. In a videogame. That is PLAYED for FUN?
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:03 pm

^ Book of the Guilty.

Multiplayer Victories

Sunlight Medals

Ears

Covenent Rank

Most just base it on PvP Win to Lose Ratio.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Ummmm, in that context ALL games are played for fun, but some ar more skilled then others. Their is no denying that bro I'm sorry....people play sports for fun...but the most skilled go pro because they have the most skill. Its not a competitional thing so don't worry bout it bro happy
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 pm

WandererReece wrote:^ Book of the Guilty.

Multiplayer Victories

Sunlight Medals

Ears

Covenent Rank

Most just base it on PvP Win to Lose Ratio.

i haven't looked at the book of the guilty in ages, so i decided to pop it open and check it out. the book is just ravaged by hackers! i do see a few non-hackers in the top 10, but not enough.

i have exactly 3 sin at the time of this post, am i good yet lol?
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:05 am

gmwdim wrote:Does "[getting] the Platinum purely through their own efforts" include co-op to cut off boss tails? I earned my Platinum without any item trading but did need to summon help for those weapons. Of course, I don't consider myself a master either way, just a veteran player who's improved a lot but still has a lot of room for improvement.
    I rarely ever summon anyone unless it's against Smough and Ornstien and I'm usually the one being summoned. Every weapon I have I found on my own or used the wiki for tips. the only time I ever had someone help me obtain a weapon was when i went for the obsidian greatsword, I need a distraction for the dragon so I could lob off his tail. Sorry for the late reply been busy with other things. I don't consider myself a master of this game as I'm not great with pvp however I have beaten the game multiple times and aquired the platnium trophy on my third play through but I feel that Veteran is a better way of calling myself in the game.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 pm

what's this platinum trophy everyone keeps talkingg about???
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Samurainova wrote:what's this platinum trophy everyone keeps talkingg about???

It is the equivalent of getting all of the achievements on Xbox 360. When you get all of the trophies on PS3, it becomes platinum.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Oh okay, my bad lolz....don't know what the z is for..
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Samurainova wrote:what's this platinum trophy everyone keeps talkingg about???

There's a hidden item in the game. It looks like a big cup. It's called the platnum trophy. You need a special item to get it. lol!

Just kidding. It's what X posted. It looks like this.

Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 5 Full-trophy_0
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Ah I see, most fascinating. So, out of curiosity who said they were grandmaster?
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 am

Hi guys just let me say this.

this topic is senseless.

There are no "Masters" in this game.

Only Noobs everywhere!

and all of you saying im a Master im so hot and skilled my fingers burning while spamming all the buttons im so good at my "sitting on toilet style" while typing the x button to lvl up with legendary heroes souls.

all those voted for veteran. novice are the real masters and all the rest.. like to be masters
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 pm

bob90 wrote:Hi guys just let me say this.

this topic is senseless.

There are no "Masters" in this game.

Only Noobs everywhere!

and all of you saying im a Master im so hot and skilled my fingers burning while spamming all the buttons im so good at my "sitting on toilet style" while typing the x button to lvl up with legendary heroes souls.

all those voted for veteran. novice are the real masters and all the rest.. like to be masters

Obvious troll is troll.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 am