Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
lovely_shonen
Doelker
TheBigLebowski
Dutchy
Poozila
Hyena
IIdoneus
twilightwarwolf
Mr. Tart
Gambs_the_Grey
Sentiel
Rynn
GodOfPaperclips
morte
bob90
Onion Knight
Phoenix Rising
FlorisFreakshow
LoreFF
gmwdim
CappuccinoJak
psychichobo
ClassicBlaze
raecor14
VaDoom
sure-magicians
Spurgun
BIG TIME MASTER
densetsushun
lextune
skarekrow13
Ulfsaar
TheAshenPhantom
billy_bayonet
Serious_Much
SlakeMoth
Myztyrio
reim0027
Steel Dragon74
EeAyEss
Carphil
deadagain
GrinTwist
Sloth9230
WandererReece
ChizFreak
argetlam213
Flankydizzle
Ashran
Soris Ice Goldwing
Animaaal
The Letter X
TehInfamousAmos
Tolvo
Samurainova
59 posters

Are you a Master of Dark Souls?

Poll

What level of skill do you consider yourself in Dark Souls?

[ 1 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap1%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [1%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap8%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 55 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap47%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [47%] 
    [ 22 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap19%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap13%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap14%Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 118
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are you a Master of Dark Souls?

Post by CappuccinoJak Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:33 pm

morte wrote:I've gotten way better at DS as a result of doing the boxing run, makes you way better at parrying and avoiding getting hit.

i've had the same result with my rapier-parry build. it made me so much better at parrying and dodging. pretty much every boss gave me trouble in some way or another with that build...except gwyn lol. my only summons were NPCs, and they're arent very helpful apart from the awesomeness that is Tarkus!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are you a Master of Dark Souls?

Post by Rynn Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:45 pm

I'd consider myself the X-box grand master currently.
    I'm currently on a 1,800 match winning streak. In the SL100 arena I can beat people two to three times before I get beaten once. I can get a complete smash-down on virtually anyone; and if they beat me I can quickly adapt and beat them within our next match. Not even gank-squads or hackers have much on me anymore.

I really, really, really want to try out the PS3 community though. You all fight different and your connection is different then X-box 360. Some of my tricks on X-box 360 don't work on PS3, and vice vers, some of your tricks wouldn't work here. I'm very interested in trying out the Kanto league now that I've beaten the Jotho, is you catch my drift.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 pm

It's been a while, Rynn. How goes it?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Rynn wrote:I'd consider myself the X-box grand master currently.
    I'm currently on a 1,800 match winning streak. In the SL100 arena I can beat people two to three times before I get beaten once. I can get a complete smash-down on virtually anyone; and if they beat me I can quickly adapt and beat them within our next match. Not even gank-squads or hackers have much on me anymore.

I really, really, really want to try out the PS3 community though. You all fight different and your connection is different then X-box 360. Some of my tricks on X-box 360 don't work on PS3, and vice vers, some of your tricks wouldn't work here. I'm very interested in trying out the Kanto league now that I've beaten the Jotho, is you catch my drift.

If that's the case, I'd like to fight you some time.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Whats your gamertag? I dont think ive ever foughten you. Probably why you have that enourmous streak lol
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Samurainova wrote:

Whats your gamertag? I dont think ive ever foughten you. Probably why you have that enourmous streak lol

Oooh! Burn! The challenge has been made! How will Rynn respond? Tune in next post!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:33 am

EeAyEss wrote:It's been a while, Rynn. How goes it?
    It goes well.
    My gamertag is kujiii. Currently I'm silver, so i'm playing on my brothers account: kolmashot.

Also that's no burn, I'm glad to see people feel confident in their skills <3.
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:58 am

Yea maybe you got no job no girlfriend sure u have enough time well done now get a life first grandmaster on the toilet.
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 am

i have never understood the "no life" argument for being good at a game. i live a semi-normal* life and i sometimes get people telling me i have no life after beating them. i usually just attributed it to people being mad.

*i say semi-normal since i don't watch TV. if i have time to watch TV, i'm just gonna play some games instead.*
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:29 am

bob90 wrote:Yea maybe you got no job no girlfriend sure u have enough time well done now get a life first grandmaster on the toilet.
    Sure, lemme bite on that one.
    During todays stream, I answered a phonecall requesting my presence for a job interview: So I'm on that. Secondly, I'm a gal, and in the gaming community, it's relatively easy for me to find a date if I really want one as a result of that. Third, I got a life, and it's more fulfilling then one that involves insulting others.
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:21 am

Thats cool gl.but no one here is a master. Noobs, veteran ,well skilled overall, and pretty good skilled ppl. Thers always another guy that can beat you ,same goes for you to beat ones have beaten u before so dont shine so high with any kill scores or whatever for being a master. That is not what makes someone a master. If you know what a master is dare to give an answer. Mister smart acting coolguy.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:56 am

For the record, masters can be beaten, it does not make them no longer be "masters". To be undefeatable is boring: to have nowhere further up to go. If I was a mountain climber I'd have no interest in scaling the tallest mountain for that very reason. When it comes to a game, a master is that person that could pick up any weapon and do better then most if not all opponents. They are the top of their fields, be those karate, or Dark Souls, or car washing. They can't often be besten, and they easily accomplish any feat within their art.

Based on my PvP experience, my shared PvE discoveries, my theorycrafting, spellwork, etc, I've demonstrated a very high level of skill, and I do feel I've demonstrated I'm one of the best playing on X-box; if not one of the most knoledgable. I don't know what you're hoping to prove, but you joined only 10 days ago. You've not seen what I've shown before; I'm far from new and I've proven myself over time. I love losing and if you're on X-box and are implying you can take me down a peg or two, please -do- bring it on, and if you can, then I'd like to duel several times and see what I can pull away from the experience.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 am

Rynn wrote:then I'd like to duel several times and see what I can pull away from the experience.

I'm guessing this challenge won't be met, too bad really because our bob needs to taken down asap...
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:42 am

sure-magicians wrote:
    Rynn wrote:then I'd like to duel several times and see what I can pull away from the experience.

I'm guessing this challenge won't be met, too bad really because our bob needs to taken down asap...

i diddnt talk about you here another coolman guy just look at ur icon and i know alredy what u are
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 am

I'm glad you know what I am, because I also have a pretty good idea what you are...
    Are you a Master of Dark Souls? - Page 7 Funny-pictures-auto-405311

bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:09 am

lol nice try but that doesnt touch me in any way. that just did fly beside me like a hot air that gets wasted.

nevermind this master thing u all got ur own thinking. i just wan trooll some and take u out of reserve,now whe can eat some cookies together in love with coffe

btw Rynn i dont have Xbox but i would have like to fight you if i could. cuz i like to have challenges from others good players i believe ur a good player.

reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 am

bob90 wrote:Yea maybe you got no job no girlfriend sure u have enough time well done now get a life first grandmaster on the toilet.
    bob - it is NOT ok to talk to another member like this. There will always be disagreements here, some mildly heated posts, but you went too far. Next time you post an attack like this, you will get an official warning. We (all the members here) expect people to have more maturity in their posts lest we degenerate into the stinking cesspool that is YouTube.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:26 am

Rynn wrote:
    It goes well.
    My gamertag is kujiii. Currently I'm silver, so i'm playing on my brothers account: kolmashot.

I have foughten you before kujii. But it was a VERY long time ago, so it would be hard to estimate your skills. I think you xboxed home when I stunlocked you with my siegmeyer build. Lol
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 am

Rynn wrote:For the record, masters can be beaten, it does not make them no longer be "masters". To be undefeatable is boring: to have nowhere further up to go. If I was a mountain climber I'd have no interest in scaling the tallest mountain for that very reason. When it comes to a game, a master is that person that could pick up any weapon and do better then most if not all opponents. They are the top of their fields, be those karate, or Dark Souls, or car washing. They can't often be besten, and they easily accomplish any feat within their art.

Based on my PvP experience, my shared PvE discoveries, my theorycrafting, spellwork, etc, I've demonstrated a very high level of skill, and I do feel I've demonstrated I'm one of the best playing on X-box; if not one of the most knoledgable. I don't know what you're hoping to prove, but you joined only 10 days ago. You've not seen what I've shown before; I'm far from new and I've proven myself over time. I love losing and if you're on X-box and are implying you can take me down a peg or two, please -do- bring it on, and if you can, then I'd like to duel several times and see what I can pull away from the experience.

This was worded to absolute perfection....
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 am

Samurainova wrote:
    Rynn wrote:
    It goes well.

I have foughten you before kujii. But it was a VERY long time ago, so it would be hard to estimate your skills. I think you xboxed home when I stunlocked you with my siegmeyer build. Lol
    If this occured, that must've been my brother. He didn't have LIVE one weekend, and he dashboards if he gets stunlocked.

Did I just walk into it too?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 am

Hey Rynn!

click it will ya
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 am

It's good to see you too.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:49 am

hahahaha
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 am

Sentiel wrote:Hey Rynn!

click it will ya

That made my heart jump into my throat. lol!
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:06 pm

reim0027 wrote:
    bob - it is NOT ok to talk to another member like this. There will always be disagreements here, some mildly heated posts, but you went too far. Next time you post an attack like this, you will get an official warning. We (all the members here) expect people to have more maturity in their posts lest we degenerate into the stinking cesspool that is YouTube.

okey,but you join the cookie coffe party

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:18 pm