Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
mugenis4real
Digitalyzed
tinypantha
Spurgun
shadowscout96
Slarg232
Mr. Tart
Emergence
barrywilkins
Uparkaam
bunnywink
KomradDakka
DoughGuy
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Rifter7
Onion Knight
reim0027
skarekrow13
KingSeekerCow
Noob-of-Artorias
Peaceful Wollyhop
Maneater_Mildred
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Flankydizzle
Sentiel
raecor14
Hatsune Miku
ChizFreak
Animaaal
WandererReece
Serious_Much
vatar5
BIG TIME MASTER
ViralEnsign_
drmuto
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Acarnatia
Vigilant God
GrinTwist
Ashran
Tolvo
densetsushun
Wade_Wilson
49 posters

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Post by WandererReece Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:41 pm

bunnywink wrote:This thread is weird.

Dido, It's wierd, but strangely interesting. Reminds me of High School. lol!
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Addicted
    Addicted

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Post by Peaceful Wollyhop Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:51 pm

To answer this we must ask ourselves....What is morality?.....
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Peaceful Wollyhop wrote:To answer this we must ask ourselves....What is morality?.....
    I heard it's something you put on your sammich.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:32 pm

WandererReece wrote:

I read the first word as, Dildo.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:59 pm

^ Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 6 2707236321

Just like High School.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:22 pm

WandererReece wrote:

Wait a second... I think what you tried to say was Ditto? Or it's some joke I'm not getting..
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Long as she wants to, and is of a reasonable age to do so, then sure why not? I'm pretty sure pendant already said this but, I feel it needs to be reiterated:
    Zap: All that matters is I nailed a hot alien babe. And isn't that what man has dreamed since he first gazed upon the stars?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Oh man, discussing the general definition of morality is like opening Pandora's Box. It is almost as bad as talking about the morality of Backstabs (almost, not quite).
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Where in the hell did this 9 page thread come from???
    This place seems to spawn the weirdest stuff overnight...
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:16 am

ChizFreak wrote:Wait a second... I think what you tried to say was Ditto? Or it's some joke I'm not getting..

Sorry, that's what I meant to type. Somehow I got it confused with the singer, Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley Armstrong.

Wow, even Emergence didn't lock this.

Someone call 911! Someone stole the thread! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq9CHRzo2omSxPvxN33qtGDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130209133720AArQfQ5
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 am

We're having a much more enjoyable conversation than them so far.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:50 am

Holly hell, the wording is exactly the same. :affraid: Oh, and dido skare.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:27 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Holly hell, the wording is exactly the same. :affraid: Oh, and dido skare.

It's ditto. Dido is the singer.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:31 pm

WandererReece wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Holly hell, the wording is exactly the same. :affraid: Oh, and dido skare.

It's ditto. Dido is the singer.

I know. winking
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Tolvo wrote:http://chipandironicus.com/videos/blip/5.html

Here you go for all your needs Chiz, a review of Cat Planet Cuties being riffed on.

Tolvo, you maniacal genius. So I click the link and watch an advertisement for Chucky Cheese.... :suspect:
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:46 pm

On topic: I was going to say yes, but then i thought of something. If cats and dogs were able to talk and showed consent to sexual activity... would you think of that as something okay?

I think i need some more time to think on this one... :Baal01:
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:On topic: I was going to say yes, but then i thought of something. If cats and dogs were able to talk and showed consent to sexual activity... would you think of that as something okay?

I think i need some more time to think on this one... :Baal01:

Wow :shock: I guess it would invalidate an exsisting laws prohibiting such. I don't know how well the validity would hold up concerning said animals approval. I guess if you could prove it is what they wanted, as oppose to being held hostage (we feed them after all), then there's not much you could say about it.

Except for one thing, its that how syphilis started?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:On topic: I was going to say yes, but then i thought of something. If cats and dogs were able to talk and showed consent to sexual activity... would you think of that as something okay?

I think i need some more time to think on this one... Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 6 2425030053

I'd hope that common sense finds its way into the equation.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Something like Liara/Tali/Leyla/any sort of angel/demon/winged woman, OH HELL YES.
    The Spider Queen from Tolvo's imagines, OH HELL NO!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Pertinent joke: Indian Chief spots a lusty mermaid at the water's edge. Chief says to the mermaid, "How."
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:53 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Pertinent joke: Indian Chief spots a lusty mermaid at the water's edge. Chief says to the mermaid, "How."

lol! just lo frekin l man.
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:02 pm

shadowscout96

Post by shadowscout96 Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:51 pm

I'm surprised that no one brought up Avatar and the N'avi. A good part of that was about the romance of an alien and a man.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:59 pm

We have a thread like this? :suspect:
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Spoiler:
    ^
    Stuff like this.
    Should be off-limits.
    If it looks like a child.
    If it is a child
    Or if it Says it is a child
    Dont Touch it Pedo.
    Everything else? Well we have this:

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUOLkXB6g5zRB8SMAwyFIDbVcMRto6FRf8YcsUVLcU4YYTfOjLpw

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:30 pm