Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
mugenis4real
Digitalyzed
tinypantha
Spurgun
shadowscout96
Slarg232
Mr. Tart
Emergence
barrywilkins
Uparkaam
bunnywink
KomradDakka
DoughGuy
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Rifter7
Onion Knight
reim0027
skarekrow13
KingSeekerCow
Noob-of-Artorias
Peaceful Wollyhop
Maneater_Mildred
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Flankydizzle
Sentiel
raecor14
Hatsune Miku
ChizFreak
Animaaal
WandererReece
Serious_Much
vatar5
BIG TIME MASTER
ViralEnsign_
drmuto
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Acarnatia
Vigilant God
GrinTwist
Ashran
Tolvo
densetsushun
Wade_Wilson
49 posters

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Animaaal wrote:
    TehInfamousAmos wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'd love to make it with a hot alien babe if I had the chance.

If only... Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 3 3510096238

Oh god, the relevance - considering your avatar. xD

Ha haha! yep....

"LEELA! This is your captain speaking and I order you to get off on my ship."

happyhappy
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:58 pm

You're all sick.... Having said that, I have a thing for predators, so go figure. :|
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Predator like this? Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 3 Predator
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Tell him to put his mask back on and we're all good(I'll keep my sack on too)
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:05 pm

I love fishnet clothing and apparel.
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Peaceful Wollyhop Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Tolvo wrote:I know Wanderer, I haven't had an erection since seeing that picture.

Yeah the articles on Cracked don't normally bother me but I closed the page so quickly after getting just a glimpse of that picture. I shoulda known better with the title n all but yeah my **** has been pretty limp since too.

Last edited by Peaceful Wollyhop on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 pm

My avatar is relavent to this thread.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 pm

WandererReece wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I haven't opened that Tolvo link. I know better. lol!

I'm curious, so I had to click the link. Now I wish I hadn't.

Sentiel wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:New topic, is it morally ethical to have sex with silicon based lifeforms?
    We already got that, no?
    Spoiler:

That's just creepy.

ChizFreak wrote:Just think of this:
    People sometimes get excited (is that the correct word?) when they see something they consider hot, now, think of videogames, you tell you never saw a girl on a videogame that you considered hot and thought "I would hit that."?

I'm a girl, so I never really saw a girl in a videogame that I thought was hot. However...
    Spoiler:
    ❤

Oh, DMC3 Dante? Good choice.
    Spoiler:
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:My avatar is relavent to this thread.

Where you get those images lol?
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Cucumber is to Sukone Tei, as is Leek is to Hatsune Miku.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:44 am

Vinyl Scratch wrote:Cucumber is to Sukone Tei, as is Leek is to Hatsune Miku.

You seem to have a bigger "database" than me haha, so tell me, you have any redhead catgirl or something alike?

Spoiler:
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:55 am

Spoiler:
    You mean like that?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 am

GrinTwist wrote:
    Spoiler:
    You mean like that?

JUST LIKE THAT

MOAR please
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:43 am

ChizFreak wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:
    Spoiler:
    You mean like that?

JUST LIKE THAT

MOAR please

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    I don't know how many of these would be considered "red haired", but I have some more if you want them.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:49 am

GrinTwist wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:
    Spoiler:
    You mean like that?

JUST LIKE THAT

MOAR please

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    I don't know how many of these would be considered "red haired", but I have some more if you want them.

Holy sh@t who is she?!?!?!? ❤ ❤ ❤

Is she 18???

I like #2 and #4 Grin
    #3 "the teacher" and #5 "the kitty"
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:58 am

So this became less about a discussion of ethics, and a bit more of "So, what's your fetish?"

GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:04 am

From what I've seen, yes. I merely gave out catgirls as an example, but now I'm just contributing to the derailing of this thread.

On the actual subject of ethics though, I would love to know what you all think of the issue of civil rights for sentient creatures that are not human.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:23 am

I'd hope they'd have equal rights.

As long as it isn't in their nature to suck the brains out of us through our noses. Like, a biological need to do so.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 am

Tolvo wrote:So this became less about a discussion of ethics, and a bit more of "So, what's your fetish?"

Wasn't that destiny all along? lol

I dont think anyone thinks it would be nice for anyone to force themselves on anyone...except for #3 and #5, they could force themselves on me.

If they'd actually try it in some alternate reality and you tried to stop them I'd hit you, please never forget that. Rpgs are best when fully indulged no? Evil Fex
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:42 am

Still waiting for that Dark Souls Nude Mod.

Ornstein and Smough will become a very different fight.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am

Tolvo wrote:Still waiting for that Dark Souls Nude Mod.

:shock: I'm guessing that mod is a PC only thing?

Those PC users are always making some interesting mods for games that shouldn't have them.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:51 am

GrinTwist wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:Still waiting for that Dark Souls Nude Mod.

:shock: I'm guessing that mod is a PC only thing?

Those PC users are always making some interesting mods for games that shouldn't have them.

So would the "aftermath"...if only. "oh chosen undead........"

How did Gwyn make it with her mom man? I mean he's a pretty short dude in comparison. It ain't from his genes ya know? I wonder if he was forced.

Off topic: I’d like to see some of those mods come in on the family masks actually. I don’t know why they bother me so much, they just do.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 am

I think the "Gods" aren't actually as big as we think they are. The only "God" that we see that is large is Gwynevere and she's an illusion made by Gwyndolin who correct me if I'm wrong is also a god.

There was a discussion a while back about why most bosses are taller than us, and one of the reasons was because larger enemies normally come off as intimidating. It's possible that the "Gods" realize this and have made illusions of themselves, before the events of Dark Souls, to interact with the public.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:04 am

Tolvo wrote:So this became less about a discussion of ethics, and a bit more of "So, what's your fetish?"

Oh come now Tolvo, don't keep us waiting, what's yours?
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:05 am

GrinTwist wrote:I think the "Gods" aren't actually as big as we think they are. The only "God" that we see that is large is Gwynevere and she's an illusion made by Gwyndolin who correct me if I'm wrong is also a god.

There was a discussion a while back about why most bosses are taller than us, and one of the reasons was because larger enemies normally come off as intimidating. It's possible that the "Gods" realize this and have made illusions of themselves, before the events of Dark Souls, to interact with the public.

Ya but isn't Gwyn kinda "lifesize" in the intro...when he has to fight the Dragons? It would seem like a good time to "grow".

Thanks for the explaination though, it seems like sound logic to me. I never heard it put that way.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:36 pm