Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
mugenis4real
Digitalyzed
tinypantha
Spurgun
shadowscout96
Slarg232
Mr. Tart
Emergence
barrywilkins
Uparkaam
bunnywink
KomradDakka
DoughGuy
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Rifter7
Onion Knight
reim0027
skarekrow13
KingSeekerCow
Noob-of-Artorias
Peaceful Wollyhop
Maneater_Mildred
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Flankydizzle
Sentiel
raecor14
Hatsune Miku
ChizFreak
Animaaal
WandererReece
Serious_Much
vatar5
BIG TIME MASTER
ViralEnsign_
drmuto
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Acarnatia
Vigilant God
GrinTwist
Ashran
Tolvo
densetsushun
Wade_Wilson
49 posters

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:53 pm

I like making out with a pillow, and it is an actual pillow, but with an anime character on it.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:29 am

If it can talk, it can testify.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:49 am

WandererReece wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    WandererReece wrote:^ No, complete immunity to all infections would cause overpopulation, and would eventually cause the planet to die due to lack of usable resources. That would then cause all of us to die.

Yep, there's also that. But then again, with complete immunities we could colonize Mars far easier, for example.

True, but the same thing will still happen. It will only postpone the inevitable.

Actually, some experts claim we are a cancer, and viruses are the planets immune response. The best thing we can do for our planet would be to release a highly contagious virus to reduce our total population.

Interestingly on that matter,to paraphrase one of the most peace loving men in the world (I foret his name but I'll get it to you); "To achieve perfect equilibrium between the human race and earth, we should have 100 to 500 million intellectual individuals. We would have to kill 350,000 people a day, and in a century or so we would finally see the most balanced world"
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:35 am

tinypantha wrote:
    Spoiler:
    ^
    Stuff like this.
    Should be off-limits.
    If it looks like a child.
    If it is a child
    Or if it Says it is a child
    Dont Touch it Pedo.
    Everything else? Well we have this:

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUOLkXB6g5zRB8SMAwyFIDbVcMRto6FRf8YcsUVLcU4YYTfOjLpw

That's why in Fate/Stay Night,they precise that "all girls are above 18" if they look younger...well they still are over 18.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 am

Some of you guys are going to be the spread of Alien STD's :Baal01:
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 am

Wouldn't surprise me if having intercourse with another alien species would be the beginning of a new epidemic.

I could just imagine the headlines...

''Intercourse; the end of the human race''
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I like making out with a pillow, and it is an actual pillow, but with an anime character on it.

Aint Judgin' Over here or anythin' Scratch but...

What the Hell.

Just messin' with you bc its all about what you think is ok?
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:27 pm

We are at a bit of a difficult situation when it comes to the overpopulation of the human race aren't we?
    As said already we might actually be more of a virus on the planet rather than another species.
    Think about it, as far as we know we are the only sentient life in the universe and all other forms of life don't communicate in the same way as we do. Unlike other animals that use their natural physical strength to hunt we use the resources around us to make weapons to kill our prey and it's because of the way humans need to live in the present that the planet is slowly dying because it's resources are being robbed from it.

It' an odd thought, but it is possible that sentient life was never supposed to exist and that we are simply mutations and deviations from the natural type of life on Earth.
    Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 7 3358384175
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Something off-topic with Grin.
    Spoiler:

Is it morally ethical is have sex with a sentient, but non-human species? Depends. Is it sexually pleasurable to have sex with it? Is it safe? Can it give birth to humans or a cross-species? Is said offspring to be better in any way to a human baby (Better immune system, intelligence, aesthetics?).

Question is, why would it not be?
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I like making out with a pillow, and it is an actual pillow, but with an anime character on it.
    That was suppose to say, (((It's))) like making out with a pillow, and it's an actual pillow, but with an anime character.
    Sorry about the confusion.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:31 am

^ Yeah right.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:11 am

Just noticed the quote in your sig, Reece. That is some deep, slightly scary stuff.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:16 am

^ Thanks, it's a quote in a book a read. The book is called Dear Graduate.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:18 am

Hmm... Might have to check that one out.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:51 pm

WandererReece wrote:^ Yeah right.
    Beleive what you want, the typo has been done and fixed in my last post. It will only be your mistake.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:03 am

lol!

I just got it. So cotton or downy? I'd prefer downy i think, no cotton...yes cotton.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:34 am

Did you really have to bring this back? Look Skyward
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 am

is this STILL going!?!?!! impressive
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:15 am

raecor14 wrote:is this STILL going!?!?!! impressive

Even fits the sci-fi connotation lol

So, what if a Twi'lek said yes?
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:26 am

WHY?!?!?!
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:34 am

nsane32 wrote:WHY?!?!?!

Its an important topic for debate considering the human race has become more opened minded and educated regarding extraterrestrial life and its possible existence.

I think its important socially acceptable ground rules be semi-established in order to fully erect one's own opinion.

Without climaxing all possibilities, one cannot properly form an educated opinion.

I would just like to avoid a jerk reaction, should I find myself in a sticky situation.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:38 am

Sex with a non-human species?

Yeah, i'm sure you'd like that once she's bitten your little buddy off with her hidden teeth down you-know-where.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:43 am

Mr. Tart wrote:Sex with a non-human species?

Yeah, i'm sure you'd like that once she's bitten your little buddy off with her hidden teeth down you-know-where.

If it was necessary for the survival of the human race....I'd do it.

A Preying Mantis has a similar fate, I'd accept mine.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 am

hmmm thought sentient meant robot and as for the question what kind of alien we talking about :suspect:
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:00 am

It's only weird when it's not humanoid. I don't think I've ever heard of someone complaining about a human hitting it off with an elf in games or other media. It's one thing to be attracted to, say, an Asari or Mithra or whatever. It's something completely different if it's like...a xenomorph whose host was a tentacle monster or something. I don't know.

But in all honesty, if there's anything I've learned so far in life it's that love is love. We've definitely come a long way and are considerably more accepting today of interracial coupling and non-hetero couples than we used to be. As long as people keep genuinely believing in 'love is love', then it really shouldn't be an issue whether someone decides to pair with another human or some other sentient species.

Last edited by WaLKA on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:06 pm