Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
mugenis4real
Digitalyzed
tinypantha
Spurgun
shadowscout96
Slarg232
Mr. Tart
Emergence
barrywilkins
Uparkaam
bunnywink
KomradDakka
DoughGuy
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Rifter7
Onion Knight
reim0027
skarekrow13
KingSeekerCow
Noob-of-Artorias
Peaceful Wollyhop
Maneater_Mildred
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Flankydizzle
Sentiel
raecor14
Hatsune Miku
ChizFreak
Animaaal
WandererReece
Serious_Much
vatar5
BIG TIME MASTER
ViralEnsign_
drmuto
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Acarnatia
Vigilant God
GrinTwist
Ashran
Tolvo
densetsushun
Wade_Wilson
49 posters

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:18 am

No one wants to hear about my sick and depraved fetishes.
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is it morally ethical to have sex with sentient, but non-human species?

Post by KingSeekerCow Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:19 am

What could be an interesting question, is the term "Human" in a distant planet has the same meaning there in here?

Here we are consider Humans. What if the planet was are thinking about that has sentient considers themselves humans.

Alien is only a term we humans describe that we do not fully understand. But my preference in women is unique I think. I cannot describe it online for plenty reasons because I cannot clearly write down my thoughts. I can describe if I met you in person or if you were a friend already.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:23 am

Uh, alien is actually a term for foreign living organisms.

A bird from another country brought into this one is considered alien.

Actually the term doesn't just go to Organisms having remembered, it's anything that is not of the place you are from. A meteor is alien, another planet is alien, another galaxy is alien.
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:25 am

Tolvo wrote:Uh, alien is actually a term for foreign living organisms.

A bird from another country brought into this one is considered alien.

Actually the term doesn't just go to Organisms having remembered, it's anything that is not of the place you are from. A meteor is alien, another planet is alien, another galaxy is alien.

Oh...I was overthinking on an empty mindset right now haha. Sorry.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 am

Face my knowledge of the English language!
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Its 18 here.

Anyways morals and ethics are subjective, so you ask a question that cannot be answered.
    i wouldn't say its impossible, pretty much all human beings have similar morals, i happen to be christen and when i look at the Jewish, Muslim even wikkan faith i can see that they are all quite similar. so while we have different values on small scale things on the larger ones i think 99% of people would agree.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:10 am

What in the world is a Wikkan? Also, I'm surprised at how much this thread exploded. silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:21 am

I'm assuming he means Wiccan, Wicca is a Neo-Pagan religion.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am

Damn, Pagans. Thanks Tolvo, I'm not very well-versed in my Pagan sub-religions, sadly. silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:30 am

I'm a part of a Pagan club, I find it fun to study their religions.

Unfortunately talking about Religion with people is a huge pain, why couldn't I have a hobby that is more socially acceptable to talk about. Such as hurting people, or being a minor criminal.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:31 am

I don't know why people are so touchy with regards to religion, especially Paganism.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:02 am

i try to avoid religion, only because someone takes something too far or someone insults someone's more obscure beliefs
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 am

Just don't go considering Wicca obscure, it's fairly common.

Now running into a Modern Semite, that's a rare sight indeed.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:15 am

Tolvo wrote:Just don't go considering Wicca obscure, it's fairly common.

Now running into a Modern Semite, that's a rare sight indeed.
    i get this feeling tolvo that if i where a little older we would get along really well.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:41 am

I think we get along just fine regardless of age haha.

raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:51 am

Tolvo wrote:I think we get along just fine regardless of age haha.

but i know you don't get as much out of it as I do, you have another 4 years of learning and experience on me
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:35 am

What if there was a superior alien race that had the keys to all genic immunities we require for survival on this plant, considering all the current viruses and contagions that exsist, and they felt is was necessary to intermingle races through reproduction in order to save ourselves and our planet....would they be allowed to "force" themselves on us then? Oh ya, and they were fugly too.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:37 am

Interesting, Animaaal. Though, technically wouldn't only 1 person (or at most a handful) need to take one for the team (also, there is the possibility of artificial insemination)? After all, once the immunities and benefits are introduced we shouldn't need the hosts any longer.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 am

^ No, complete immunity to all infections would cause overpopulation, and would eventually cause the planet to die due to lack of usable resources. That would then cause all of us to die.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:40 am

WandererReece wrote:^ No, complete immunity to all infections would cause overpopulation, and would eventually cause the planet to die due to lack of usable resources. That would then cause all of us to die.

Yep, there's also that. But then again, with complete immunities we could colonize Mars far easier, for example.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:44 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:...(or at most a handful)...

lol, he said handful. If you woulda said handful of little people I woulda spit my coffee out.

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:45 am

Well, some people might take offense to something like that, after all. silly
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    WandererReece wrote:^ No, complete immunity to all infections would cause overpopulation, and would eventually cause the planet to die due to lack of usable resources. That would then cause all of us to die.

Yep, there's also that. But then again, with complete immunities we could colonize Mars far easier, for example.

True, but the same thing will still happen. It will only postpone the inevitable.

Actually, some experts claim we are a cancer, and viruses are the planets immune response. The best thing we can do for our planet would be to release a highly contagious virus to reduce our total population.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:54 am

WandererReece wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:

True, but the same thing will still happen. It will only postpone the inevitable.

Actually, some experts claim we are a cancer, and viruses are the planets immune response. The best thing we can do for our planet would be to release a highly contagious virus to reduce our total population.

Now THAT is 100% true. We are an enormous blight on the planet. Just look at the Everglades and you'll see it first-hand. Honestly, cats and dogs may be the only animals who've benefited from our presence.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:59 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Well, some people might take offense to something like that, after all. silly

Na, just a handful.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:28 pm