Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
ResIsBestStat
Emergence
GrinTwist
KrazykevS10
FattyOfDoom
TehInfamousAmos
Seth Winternight
Red Rosie
DianaDieHard
Halicarnassis
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
nsane32
User1
Samurainova
Dutchy
densetsushun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Animaaal
Carphil
NPCWhiteMage
Serious_Much
26 posters

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 21 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:47 am

reporting in
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 21 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 am

Well, considering I'm the shadow-gremking of course I'm reporting in happy

The marking of people on the event list if they're ot participating sounds more like a name and shame blacklist than much else.. Could turn people off, maybe just removing them from the OP if they decline to participate in the event would be better?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:25 am

The Coalition is experiencing quite a blackout as well, even though we just started, im going to clean it up.

And im still interested!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:50 am

Problem is people just go in and say "sure I'll join" but then they never actually show up.

It's sad really, noone commits much to it.. We've been going for a week -_-
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 am

I'm willing to modify that part if a lot of people don't like the idea Serious. I can see your point for sure. My intent was to use events for an ongoing roll call of sorts and didn't think of it that way.

I'll start updating the list guys. Thanks!
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:20 pm

I got a pretty nice sl 11 that can go to the kiln if I wanted.

I just started a sl 3 that's at Capra, but should have him in Anor by the end of the day.

I had this really cool "Rambo/Gremlin" (aka Grembo) build, but the link is gone. I'll remake him of course, but I have a question.

Since it's all about pranks and screwing around....the lower the soul level the better right? I don't want to use these 2 builds, but only because I want to make him green with 1 eye...but I'll use one of these if I need to for an event.

Sorry I haven't been on, but I just got another ps3 last week.

I have been causing all sorts of mischief in the forums though...I even told a sharting story. big grin
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Problem is people just go in and say "sure I'll join" but then they never actually show up.

It's sad really, noone commits much to it.. We've been going for a week -_-

It's even more sad when most of the inactive people are the fun classes of the covenant.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:27 pm

*applies Gremlin hoodie*

I'm still here boss!
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:31 pm

I've been kicking people off of the bridges in Sen's for the last few weeks and throwing poo at them.Do I need to say it? Gremlins,unite!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Animaaal I knew you were out. More updates coming to the list then. Kev, you can always share good stories here.

Didn't forget your question Animaaal. Any soul level works to prank. Lower sl might get more new players but o have a blast messing with the veterans
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:00 am

I have the same story in PVP tales but I managed to make a forest host furious,waste his time and get him to dashboard all in one go.
    I invaded in the forest once more to see the usual backstab fisher
    packing dark bead.I then ran away and he gave chase.I led him around the
    whole forest 4 times and went down the ladder by the bridge.He followed
    and I simply got back on and he tried to climb up.I kept kicking him in
    the face until he fell off and smacked the ground.What followed was 20
    minutes of the exact same thing,he was furious and I finally slipped up
    and he got by.I then led him on another few trips of the forest,stopping
    at the mushrooms.He tried every spell he could to kill me eventually
    having nothing but his estoc and charged in.He healed so many times from
    mushroom punches.Then I trapped him behind a rock and he was laid out
    by a mushroom punch.He was so mad he dashboarded.
    I sent him "<3" and he blocked me. Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 21 180937120
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:32 am

Remember guys, post in here if you wanna remain in the cov!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 21 350662-big_boss_salute
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:59 pm

I'm making Grembo tonight.

I imagine it'll go something like this:

contains %$#@:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Ok....finally back and awake enough to function properly. As of 24 hours (roughly) from now, anyone not responding will be considered inactive.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Alright, the roll call has been completed. If I accidentally deleted someone who responded let me know ASAP and I'll add you back on.

Funny story, our new member list looks a lot like an Hourglass.

***On to the next order of business***

A couple covenant leaders have asked about joint events. I've declined in the past due to already having things scheduled. Currently.....we have nothing scheduled. And a lot of time to kill between now and Dark Souls II. So the question is; who's up for a cross covenant extravaganza?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm

confused
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm up for it skare!

Apologies for the lack of activity this week but I'm busy atm celebrating post exams.. However some joint events would be a great idea. Maybe with a larger faction like stalkers/Exiled?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I'm up for it skare!

Apologies for the lack of activity this week but I'm busy atm celebrating post exams.. However some joint events would be a great idea. Maybe with a larger faction like stalkers/Exiled?

Those hax OP and overrated weapons min/max users stand no chance against us. I vote for yes
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:08 pm

So those weren't the covenants that approached me for joint events but I was hoping to get some of the bigger, more active covenants involved.  The tricky part will be to get everyone on board.  We're gonna have to suggest a really simple idea, or a really convoluted plot that ties into many aspects of the game.  Either could be fun.  

So for really simple, we could have a really violent UN type gathering.  As a Gremlin, my recommendation would be a twisted version of an ice cream social or swap meet or job fair.  Essentially, allowing for all the covenants to mingle with an activity or two dedicated to their style of play.  Basically, it would be like a lot of mini events with covenant members promoting their "booth" and allowing non covenant members to learn more/participate/etc.   As an example, the Gremlin booth might be the comedic ganking booth.  A Gremlin would offer to host in an area and summon whites or golds from another covenant.  The Gremlin host (or it could be default for the event) would have prank parameters so the phantom would get the feel of pranking. 

For a more convoluted approach, we could establish a reason to have a mass war.  Violence seems to sell well.  Heck, the Gremlin could be the scapegoats even.  Like, we're up to some crazy mischief in an area where one of the more territorial covenants does business.  Some would be on our side, some against.  But all fun.  

My first stage (apart from this thread) would be to gauge interest in a general thread and see if other covenants still want in and what ideas they might have.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Now to find a member than can turn Skare deep words into silly italic lore words :razz:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:45 pm

I like the first idea, to be honest a day/week where everyone tries out each other's covenants would be a good idea to liven up what is really a very niche bit of the forum and attract more members into playing roles in the ocvenant scene...

I think the lore for that would be harder though :razz:
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:32 pm

I'd like the comedy ganks.Instead of killing invaders,throw poo around and whip them until they suicide from boredom joy.And prism gardens,my world is never pretty enough until I have broken my Xbox from too many stones.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:45 pm

The best part of this Serious, is that if we propose an event, we can get away with pretty much anything we want for lore since it's all supposed to be nonsense.  Heck, we could literally get away with calling it the "5th Annualversary Dark Souls User Made Covenant Swap Meet" and it would make the exact right amount of sense for us.  

Do we have enough for me (unless someone else wants to take the lead) to start a thread to discuss the idea among all the covenants?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:57 pm

You go ahead and take the lead, it's your idea.

Unless you wanna develop the idea more it's good to go... Though what is the idea precisely then?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 pm