Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
ResIsBestStat
Emergence
GrinTwist
KrazykevS10
FattyOfDoom
TehInfamousAmos
Seth Winternight
Red Rosie
DianaDieHard
Halicarnassis
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
nsane32
User1
Samurainova
Dutchy
densetsushun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Animaaal
Carphil
NPCWhiteMage
Serious_Much
26 posters

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 20 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by Serious_Much Mon May 20, 2013 5:45 pm

yum,yum
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 20 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 20, 2013 5:46 pm

A very high percentage. We're working on 100%
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon May 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Skare, the green color is fitting it matches well with this covenant.

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 20, 2013 9:31 pm

It couldn't be more perfect. For me at least
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Tue May 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Hey Grems. Sorry I've been inactive here, but I haven't had much too contribute without actually being able to play Dark Souls...however....I've been such a damn good husband (she had an operation), my wife said if I dont go get a ps3 this weekend she'll disown me.

So, gremfun sounds like the best "comeback-build", I might miss the event, but I'll be seeing you guys online soon...mwa...MWA...Mwahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a high-def camera, so I'll prolly record some prankery...I just dont know how to edit the movies or anything.

I'm as excited as a school girl, I thought she was gonna hold me to my promise.

C ya guys soon.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue May 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Can't wait to see you strut the Grem Stuff
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 24, 2013 1:46 am

Welcome our newest member!

RANT!
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri May 24, 2013 1:52 am

Welcome RANT!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 24, 2013 1:53 am

hi!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 11:39 am

yum,yum
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 25, 2013 1:26 pm

I Pm you Skare

and how is everyone in here? :razz:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

We're theoretically busy since there's an event right now...

Lol. I'm good. You?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 25, 2013 2:13 pm

im good cheers troll slayer :razz:

how am you?
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Serious_Much wrote:im good cheers troll slayer :razz:

how am you?

What did you expected?

are you saying im a Gremlin? well you should! :razz:
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon May 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Count me in, I shall commence pranking immediately.

WAIT... Does pranking include killing in funny ways?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon May 27, 2013 9:06 pm

well yeah course it does. There's nothing better than a classic greatbow off ledge moment :razz:
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 pm

skarekrow13 wrote: Welcome our newest member!

RANT!

Wait...WHAT?!?! surprised

I shall play our end song/verse now (unless skare decides its not)...

we are the champions:

Just look at our prolific leader's roster...

...muwa...mwhaha....muwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! devil

And also, hey whats up rant. wave
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Wilks, I'll send the oath!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 27, 2013 11:00 pm

We keep growing, please welcome Wilks to the gang!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Welcome to the dirty side of the Forums, Wilks. Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 20 4174989374
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon May 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys... Now After that mind blowing ray of cuteness Skare made me watch.. I did My first pranks!

They took place in the Depths.

Prank No. 1: I spawned in and immediately ran to the bonfire, and I saw the host standing in the room, I did a quick praise the sun gesture and shut the door... Then the horror began (For him)... I poisoned him so I always knew where he was, Backstabbed him with my bare hand so I could run off.
    He then started to look for me after I went and hid, I would go to the nearest barred fence, and stand behind it, so when he would walk by he would see me... standing there... with no weapons... He then tried to hit me, but it failed so he ran off. I ran to the next closest Barred fence and it repeated, but this time he didint bother to hit me, he just sprinted off. I then rushed to the boss fog gate, where about 5 minutes later I came out of a corner and ambushed him, instantly killing him. I then threw a dung pie at him.

Prank No. 2: I spawned in and did my usual routine of running to the bonfire, but the door was shut. A huge grin grew on my face because I knew he would have to start all over at firelink if he died, but I wanted to make it special. I hid in a room with a barred fence, the only way in was through the baskilisks. He had two phantoms, one which was alone, and I backstabbed and killed. The other two came into the basilisk room, one phantom was cursed, as I could hear the sound effect. Then I sprinted up with just my fists and a talisman. I spammed force and made him stagger around until the curse effect took place, and then I broke his little curse statue, and dung pie.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue May 28, 2013 9:34 am

Wilks that's cold. Well done cursing people. Dung pies are always a nice touch too
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 30, 2013 8:51 pm

My daughter and I just finished some sidewalk chalk art. She had me do an outline for her and she did the clothes of her "doll"

that's right:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 30, 2013 8:52 pm

lol, nice work mini skare
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:16 am

Attention! ALL GREMLINS! It's time for a roll call!

Due to recent events (actually a lack thereof), I feel like we need to determine the actual interest in this covenant.

We have quite the members list, yet the actual activity has been bleak. I've come out of Dark Souls retirement several times now in the interest of having fun with this group, and more importantly, many of my forum family. However, we have other ways to enjoy each other's company and this is rapidly feeling like one of those deadweight covenants.

So, please respond in this thread if you still have an active interest in the covenant.

Before you do, I am proposing a change in event organization. Prior to an event, either myself or the GremSay would be required to send ALL listed members a PM. This message would be a formal request to join the event. A call to arms if you will. All members MUST respond to this message or have their status in the covenant reevaluated. It will not be mandatory to participate. You can decline in the response.

Going hand in hand with this suggestion, event threads will list all Gremlins, not just those who signed up. Anyone declining to participate would have that noted by their name.

If these changes are acceptable, please respond in this thread as stated earlier.

Also, feel free to alert any other Gremlins to this message if you think they might miss this announcement.

I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow morning and returning Thursday night. I will have limited time to respond here during that period but feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to respond. When I return, I will begin cleaning the list up.

I want to thank everyone for their initial interest and especially those who helped develop the covenant and the few that have maintained a presence with the group.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 am