Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 37 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:10 am

Nice to see some veteran LH/Exiled back on the Forum.
    Though we have been at this cove business for quite a while various chats should not take the place of posting in the Forum. Whether here (in this thread) or else where. So, I am glad to see some of you back!! Pull up a chair and post once in a while. :razz:
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 37 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Jansports Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:43 am

http://mmdks.com/2lhz

this is how I'd do dex/faith. Honestly being able to choose GMB or Replenishment at the start give you huge momentum, and a 400 extra magic damage buffed Dex weapon gets so much work done, Most of the my fights go like... we dance around eventually trading a hit or two. I hit a good clean WoG (sometimes DA sometimes I trade with it, ect.) Tick stab off the WoG stun, fight over.

It's pretty mechanical and a lot of people would consider it boring as heck but it is effective.

Oh yeah Thorn Gauntlets for roll damage and 56 poise... hurray~!
    destutiodaemonis
    destutiodaemonis

Post by destutiodaemonis Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:42 am

anything interesting going on in the cov? like pvp things or what not?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 am

BeeSeaEss wrote: I'm glad to see some healthy cove talk! Welcome back from the dead Appax! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 37 1866257299 (psst:Igomore4looksratherthanstats THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 37 4136335658)

You gotta love the HSWC 1.5 weight 7 poise! You think from are trolling us? Its like the rofap of armour pieces lol
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:47 am

destutiodaemonis wrote:anything interesting going on in the cov? like pvp things or what not?

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18045-guerrilla-warfare-2v2-event-search-and-destroy
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:51 am

I will be getting my Ps3 version of Dark Souls back this week, so I will be able to represent both fronts in our mission. Which is nice. Just kinda derping on when the next PvP event is, me being me I can't navigate the forum very well, so if someone could point me in the right direction as far as the next Guerrilla Warfare event's date or the Class based Tourney, that'd be just great. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:13 pm

Scryer569 wrote:I will be getting my Ps3 version of Dark Souls back this week, so I will be able to represent both fronts in our mission. Which is nice. Just kinda derping on when the next PvP event is, me being me I can't navigate the forum very well, so if someone could point me in the right direction as far as the next Guerrilla Warfare event's date or the Class based Tourney, that'd be just great. happy

Here ya go Scryer. It's Awesome that you will be able to do both xbl and ps3!!
    Guerrilla Event needs hosts! big grin

All you need to do is go down the list in the Cove Sec. Also, check out the PVP Section and General Discussion Section.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18045-guerrilla-warfare-2v2-event-search-and-destroy#350872

There are others as well:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t22082-the-trios-take-lordran#455724

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t22202-new-forum-event-dark-souls-fencing#458607

I believe this is open to others as well:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t21692-cof-event-the-travels-of-the-cult-june-8th-to-june-9th#442945

I have included only those events open to the Forum, if I left any others out that are open to the Forum it was an oversight.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Bo did you forget me?

Fítz is sad crying
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Bo did you forget me?

Fítz is sad crying

So sorry! You have an event and it's open to the Forum? I'm on it! big grin

Hmmmm, I must be blind. I can find no event your cove is doing that is open to the Forum. Is it embedded in your cove thread? How about a link to it?

Found it, finally. Fitz the event was May 11th :razz:
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    BeeSeaEss wrote: I'm glad to see some healthy cove talk! Welcome back from the dead Appax! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 37 1866257299 (psst:Igomore4looksratherthanstats THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 37 4136335658)

You gotta love the HSWC 1.5 weight 7 poise! You think from are trolling us? Its like the rofap of armour pieces lol
    Ikr, best poise to weight ratio, hmmmm, why does it have to look so bad THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 37 1985502568 I guess you can make it look alright with some get-ups, but I've never really seen any costume outfit that makes it look good.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:Bo did you forget me?

Fítz is sad crying

So sorry! You have an event and it's open to the Forum? I'm on it! big grin

Hmmmm, I must be blind. I can find no event your cove is doing that is open to the Forum. Is it embedded in your cove thread? How about a link to it?

Found it, finally. Fitz the event was May 11th :razz:

LOL indeed
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Jansports wrote:http://mmdks.com/2lhz

this is how I'd do dex/faith. Honestly being able to choose GMB or Replenishment at the start give you huge momentum, and a 400 extra magic damage buffed Dex weapon gets so much work done, Most of the my fights go like... we dance around eventually trading a hit or two. I hit a good clean WoG (sometimes DA sometimes I trade with it, ect.) Tick stab off the WoG stun, fight over.

It's pretty mechanical and a lot of people would consider it boring as heck but it is effective.

Oh yeah Thorn Gauntlets for roll damage and 56 poise... hurray~!
    Thats how most of my fights go on any build with faith
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:42 pm

I Am Honored to Announce that

Ash "Snow Lord of Ariamis" Lumisade

is now the Xbox Faction Leader

Proper Bow

All Xbl members are requested to contact Ash via either xbox (AshLumisade), or Forum PM (AshLumi).

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Congratulations.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Congratulations Ash!! big grin I hope you can place a spark into the XBL faction side. I have xbox darksouls too, so I will help out if needed! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 37 180937120
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Cograts Ash

Hurrah

AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 am

May I join Exiled?
    PSN: L7_AlphaTrol

Edit: Was recommended by Appax.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 am

Firts off: Welcome to the forums bro happy

Welcome trol

Im Demon Slayer my psn is: fuegillo2 and my skpe name is Fitz, welcome to one of the greates covevants in this forum, you are licky indeed we the exiled are friendly people shortly youll see members giving a welcome to you.

Have a good time round bro
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 am

AlphaTrol wrote:May I join Exiled?

Alpha Welcome to the Exiled!! Appax' recommendation is as good as gold. twisted

Read the first 5 posts of this thread if you haven't already. Add me or another on psn so we can get you into the chat.

Other then that get to know everyone. As "Fitz" Demon Slayer tried to say, "we are a friendly bunch"

If you need help with any of your builds just post and one of us will be sure to help!
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 am

Demon Slayer wrote:Firts off: Welcome to the forums bro happy

Welcome trol

Im Demon Slayer my psn is: fuegillo2 and my skpe name is Fitz, welcome to one of the greates covevants in this forum, you are licky indeed we the exiled are friendly people shortly youll see members giving a welcome to you.

Have a good time round bro

Thanks! happy
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:08 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Read the first 5 posts of this thread if you haven't already. Add me or another on psn so we can get you into the chat.

Other then that get to know everyone. As "Fitz" Demon Slayer tried to say, "we are a friendly bunch"

If you need help with any of your builds just post and one of us will be sure to help!

Thanks a lot, bro. I'm working on a Lifehunt Scythe level 100 build for the upcoming Blighttown event... As well as to start racking up kills for the covenant!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 am

AlphaTrol wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Thanks a lot, bro. I'm working on a Lifehunt Scythe level 100 build for the upcoming Blighttown event... As well as to start racking up kills for the covenant!

WHOA!! Nice to hear we have another scythe user. Yesh!!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 am

http://mmdks.com/2lx7

SL 100 Lifehunt build.
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:52 am

Took first kill for the queen! :3
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:57 am

Jansports wrote:http://mmdks.com/2lx7

SL 100 Lifehunt build.

I also made it so it could use buffs and miracles... Not pyros, though I could.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:40 am