Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Virulas
Xaelai
WandererReece
Maplepop
OmegaX105
VaDoom
XachAttack
psychichobo
befowler
swordiris
Djem
Ashran
lonewolf
Uparkaam
Wolfkeys
AnCapaillMor
255gecko
GrinTwist
Tchuwib
reim0027
Jansports
Latitoast
EarthScraper
Hugh_G_Johnson
Flankydizzle
Dibsville
Hue
WaLKA
The Letter X
lextune
Nybbles
Pilgrim34
Muker
TheBigLebowski
twilightwarwolf
GenericUsername
Nugget
Ezlare
CakeThiefPro
WaffleGuy
User1
ninjashifty
46 posters

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

Post by Dibsville Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Hachouma wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:I detest hydras. Recently I decided to try invading the darkroot garden. I don't know why, but I had never tried invading in the darkroot garden. Found some guy fighting the hydra. He ran, the hydra left him alone and spit water at me... yada, yada, yada... I don't invade darkroot garden anymore.

Well, at least it can't fly
    *One of them can't fly
    He was talking about the one in darkroot, me too

BTW, is it just me or the second one is smaller?
    I thought the second one was bigger.
    Either way, it's because it's further away when you fight it.
    EarthScraper
    EarthScraper
    Addicted
    Addicted

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

Post by EarthScraper Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Ghost in new londo can go die!

....wait.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 pm

The Four Kings.

I can kill Bonewheel Skeletons

But I suck at fighting those evil monstrosities.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 pm

I hate Capra. Those stupid dogs, that damn two handed smash I can't block. The camera gets all wonky in like half the boss room. It's just a big pile of frustration.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 pm

The Bed of Chaos.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

I hate fighting crystal hollow warriors and the clams. Hate them so much, I usually run past them.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:52 pm

I hate fighting the titanite demon. I know there not much of a big challenge, but everytime I face them it's always seam so hard and get a bad reading on there move and crash and burn. Anyway, they just annoy me. Probably because I hate farming the one in Lost Izalith.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Crystal hollow warriors and crystal golems.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 am

Tchuwib wrote:I hate fighting the titanite demon. I know there not much of a big challenge, but everytime I face them it's always seam so hard and get a bad reading on there move and crash and burn. Anyway, they just annoy me. Probably because I hate farming the one in Lost Izalith.

How could I forget those damn things... I guess cause they are really easy with range attacks but yeah they always smack me around at close range.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:47 am

reim0027 wrote:I hate fighting crystal hollow warriors and the clams. Hate them so much, I usually run past them.

I would probably hate fighting them a lot more too... ya know... if I actually bothered fighting them anymore. silly Same goes for the 4-legged skeletons in TotG. I just lack the patience for dealing with them, kinda like driving...

Spoiler:
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 am

Oh, forgot about the dog skellies. I never fight them. I run past them.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:05 am

I usually kill those in 1 or 2 casts or fireball/dark bead, but this is only viable in NG, now i also run past them.
    If i aggro one without killing it, i directly jump onto the cliff that leads to nito
    255gecko
    255gecko

Post by 255gecko Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:37 am

Sliver Knight Archers in Anor Londo, they still cause me grief up until this day.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:55 am

Tchuwib wrote:I hate fighting the titanite demon. I know there not much of a big challenge, but everytime I face them it's always seam so hard and get a bad reading on there move and crash and burn. Anyway, they just annoy me. Probably because I hate farming the one in Lost Izalith.

These dudes, always end up cheesing them with a bow and the red tear stone ring.

And as of last night the bugs in blight town(still getting used to the lag on xbox), doing a twink buster run last night, sl6 with about 30 humanity and 200k souls, farming down in blight town for large shards. i mess up on the way back to the bonfire and the pyro doll(to max out glove), bloodstain is on the ramp down to blight town, on the way back i got caught in one of those invisible walls and 3 of the b*st*rds hit me, i was gutted it was just enough souls to max out the pyro glove too.
    Wolfkeys
    Wolfkeys
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Wolfkeys Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:47 am

Anor Londo Archers can be annoying.
    Bonewheel Skeletons before pinwheel ( I just want to get to the blacksmith pls Leeroy :shock:)
    The flies from blighttown that appear from nowhere.

And i kinda find the Stray Demon irritataing
    :evil:
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 am

Dogs and rats.
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 am

the demon sceletal dogs are a pain.
    What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? - Page 2 I_dont10
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:05 am

The damn dogskellies. They r worse than the bonewheels, so annoying and unpredictable... i hate them.

Also, that op crystal golem on the crystal caves. Just PLEASE.
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:08 am

the crystal golem on the crystal cave that is a mean spot to set a enemy that can send you flying.
    What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? - Page 2 The_ho10
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:32 am

I don't have a problem with the archers. I practiced parry timing with the knights in Anor (near Solarie's bonfire), so I just run, roll, and parry.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:15 am

I utterly despise the Skeleton Dogs with every form of hatred I can muster.

Giant Skeletons. That stomping move really ticks me off.

The Stone Guardians in the Royal Wood. The amount of times I have nearly been killed by their constant aggression is hard to count.

Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:38 am

Wolfkeys wrote:And i kinda find the Stray Demon irritataing :evil:

I was the same for a while but any kind of half-decent magic defense and a bleed weapon makes him relatively as easy as the asylum demon.
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CakeThiefPro Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:03 am

Oh I suppose the blowdart guys in Blightown. I normally skip the first half of BT but now I either have to suicide to get the Fire Keeper Soul or I just leave it entirely if it isn't a vit build.
    Wolfkeys
    Wolfkeys
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Wolfkeys Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:06 am

Flankydizzle wrote:
    Wolfkeys wrote:And i kinda find the Stray Demon irritataing :evil:

I was the same for a while but any kind of half-decent magic defense and a bleed weapon makes him relatively as easy as the asylum demon.

Yeah, it's that ground slam and the wave of magic that gets me, it's predicatble but he usually manages to get me in the corner and spams (dirty).
    And on some occasions the demon smashes me with his hammer before i can heal from the fall Grrhh
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:30 pm

The demons in Anor Londo with lightning spears. It's so hard to hit them with melee! And when you hit once, they just get blown away, and you have to find the perfect moment to hit them again. Also much more annoying when two of them attack you at the same time.

The most annoying part of the Silver Knight Archer run in Anor Londo for me is not the Silver Knights, they are friggin' easy to pass. It's the Lightning Demons just before that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:28 pm