Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
reim0027
Animaaal
Serious_Much
Jansports
GrinTwist
The_Red_Drifter
KrazykevS10
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
User1
SirArchmage
Rynn
LunarFog
Dibsville
ExplodingPenguin
19 posters

What are your personal rules in a duel?

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

What are your personal rules in a duel? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are your personal rules in a duel?

Post by Animaaal Mon May 13, 2013 1:40 am

I did.

Also, his perspective is fine, no one said it wasn't.

He bashed a community for no reason.

He straight up said we assumed he was ignorant when no one said anything like that.

And also, theres a difference in saying, "Jesus Christ I won the lottery" "Man I sorry guys, but Jesus Christ I disagree"

To me he said "Jesus Christ **** you all."

So ya, I found it offensive.

Besides if anyone knows what its like to be misinterpreted its me, I dont think that was the problem.

Anyways, ya I bow.

and goodnight Sleep
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

What are your personal rules in a duel? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are your personal rules in a duel?

Post by goober0331 Mon May 13, 2013 1:45 am

Wrongful assumptions were made by Ghadis God and Animaal. With regards to not knowing PvP, no FC, etc etc. Constantly being told "You dont know what your talking about", when I clearly just view the game differently, is rather annoying.

And to be criticized and attacked for my freedom of speech is also annoying, but irrelevant.

Theres a lot more I feel like I should say, but wont.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon May 13, 2013 1:55 am

goober0331 wrote:...Wrongful assumptions were made by Ghadis God and Animaal. With regards to not knowing PvP, no FC, etc etc. Constantly being told "You dont know what your talking about", when I clearly just view the game differently, is rather annoying...

No one said that.....no one.

You clearly did not recognize the definitons of "duel" and "invasion". You were politely told that no one is frowning on your playstyle, only that it is completely irrelevent to the op.

What is the problem with people reading the ops lately?

Just because you dont recognize a definiton (your words) does not mean the concept is not defined. Thats all you were told, with the exception of some reassurance that no one looks down on your playstyle.

Excuse the **** outta me for recommending a FC. Look Skyward
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon May 13, 2013 1:57 am

And, locked. Sorry guys, but this is turning into a fight and not going anywhere productive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:16 am