Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
steveswede
Sentiel
lonewolf
Hart
DemonOfFate
Rynn
reim0027
Peaceful Wollyhop
Tolvo
Dibsville
Emergence
Ghadis_God
SirArchmage
Mr. Tart
Serious_Much
KrazykevS10
Encore
skarekrow13
PlasticandRage
Hatsune Miku
User1
Latitoast
Soris Ice Goldwing
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Satoshi
29 posters

Attempted Suicide

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Attempted Suicide - Page 2 Empty Re: Attempted Suicide

Post by skarekrow13 Wed May 22, 2013 6:46 pm

^ For now

Families grow
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Wed May 22, 2013 6:47 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:^ For now

Families grow

I don't know what you mean, to tell the truth.

I asked her, and she said that if I died, she would kill herself next to my corpse.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Wed May 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Satoshi wrote:
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:

Fact is, life on this planet is s*it, and carrying on can sometimes feel hard and take it´s toll on you, only by overcomming these bad situations´, not by yourself but collectively with friends and family, can we make something of ourself.

That word destroyed me. Sure, I might have one friend, but in my family is dead. My father by old age, my mother and all the others by drug overdose. I am literally the last survivor in my entire family.

I am going to ask my friend and see what she would say to "What would happen if I killed myself?"

My guess is she would cry her eyes out every day for a long time,whether she says it or not.You may need medication for your view of life.I'm not saying you are nuts or anything.If you have a chemical imbalance in your brain,any negative thing can make you feel a hell of a lot worse than it usually would.This is coming from a guy who has been depressed since he was a child,I've done without but I do have a lot of negativity and anger pent up,that could be why.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed May 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Satoshi wrote:
    skarekrow13 wrote:^ For now

Families grow

I don't know what you mean, to tell the truth.

I asked her, and she said that if I died, she would kill herself next to my corpse.
    For her to say that means she either cares for you very much or loves you. I think skare meant to look for the one you love and find purpose as a husband and father.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Trust me when I say it's not easy to be happy but life is still worth living. You want to die without bothering others? Impossible, there are people who will be hurt by your death and if anything you need to live for their sake.
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Wed May 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:
    For her to say that means she either cares for you very much or loves you. I think skare meant to look for the one you love and find purpose as a husband and father.

She always says she loves me, but I always took it as a joke. If she really did, it was expressed in a...unique way. A husband and father? I don't know what to say to that.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm

I don't think she'd joke about loving you if she was so freaked out by you hurting yourself.Life might seem like total sh*t but there are always people who care.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Satoshi wrote:
    Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:

She always says she loves me, but I always took it as a joke. If she really did, it was expressed in a...unique way. A husband and father? I don't know what to say to that.

IF the world fattest man can get married, so can you.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Suicide isn't the answer to anything.

I'm just gonna break down your attempt here:

Your friends found you trying to hang yourself? Why did this happen? When I think about this point I simply think- You either had planned for them to come to your house and find you. Sure, maybe you wanted them to find you. Or maybe you did it because you knew they'd save you. Perhaps even, you gave them a farewell message on your phone, indicating you'd be doing that. Both of these possibilities point to the fact that you planned to get found, planned to get stopped.

You tried to kill yourself- by slow choking yourself. Not by an effective means, of which aren't hard to find, but something that would be very slow, and give you chance to get stopped.

Both of these points tell me that you don't wish to die. Trust me, if you really wanted to have done it, you wouldn't have botched so many attempts, wouldn't have been stopped by your friends.

Noone really wants to die, not even you no matter how disappointed you are with your life. Just realise that you want better- you want more friends, to rebuild a family, to make your life happy again. You can do it, but you have to push yourself out your sadness, break out of the fear, loneliness and apathy you have and change it for yourself.

I know you can do it, you just have to try.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Six years ago I met the person who became my second wife (don't ask about the first unless you want funny story time). She brought not only herself but a son, a daughter, a mother, a father, three brothers and a sister with her. A little over three years ago. Our daughter was born. You can check near my avatar for my join date here. I signed up to get answers on prism stones. I got a digital family. None of these were expected outcomes.

I've lost a few along the way. Not as many as you by the sound of it. At every turn though I've found gains as well. How? I just kept living
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed May 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Time will only tell Satoshi. Though for her say she would die next to you is something to say she may be serious about loving you and she saved your life. Though I don't know her, you do, so it falls to you. Do you want to be with her?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed May 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Since I doubt my comment will have any real effect I'm not gonna bother writing one big wall o'text, but I'll give it a go anyhow.

I haven't actually attempted suicide, I've tried, but chickened out at the end of it. I hate my life, but I keep on going because I want to change that. Now, I don't know about you, but I'd imagine there's at least some slight interest in wanting to live and go on for some reason.

First of, if you're the last one in your family, wouldn't you like to keep your bloodline going? Make your family proud of you instead of letting it die? And like it was said, you've lived for so long already, why throw it away now? Why? Take a moment to think about that and then answer honestly. Why?

Other than that, you and your friend seem very close? Is there any love interest between the two of you? Because you seem to care for eachother deeply. Besides, if you killed yourself, don't you realise how much you would hurt her? Think about it for a moment. And, you said you had been getting help for several years? Professional help, right? Did you ever try any none-professional help? Like your friend for example.

Sure, I get it. Life is horrible, f*ck it. Right? Yeah, life sucks but what the hell will killing yourself do? How will it make things better? Really, how? Will it end your pain? Who knows, hell, it might just become worse, because who knows what comes after life? Perhaps you turn into nothing, perhaps you go to hell, perhaps you're reborn. So really, what will it do for you, or anyone else? You'd be hurting so many people around you. Would you really want to do that to please yourself? Would you?

Edit: Ugh, this is probably one of the more grammatically flawed posts I've written.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Wed May 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Damn it, Satoshi, don't be an idiot. This girl? You can confide in her, you can open yourself up to her and she is dear to you. You came onto this forum and posted this not simply because you wished to know of a quicker way to kill yourself. You came onto here because you think people can talk to you and help you. These people are obviously concerned about your well-being, more then the petty concerns of people that feel that they need to feel bad that someone is killing themselves but concerns of people that do worry about you attempting suicide. These people care. And you said that you lived for a while before you knew this girl right? Then you know what it is like without her. You know the crushing despair of what it is to be alone, I am guessing, and with her you do not have to feel anymore what that is like. She cares about you. You are replying to nearly everyone that has said something on this topic and are obviously reading them as fast as they come up. You care about these people as well and said that this girl is dear to you. If you cannot find any reason, any at all, to live and feel depression like a weight crushing you, I ask of you to simply think of this forum, these people, and the girl you hold dear.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

This world is half full, and will only get better.
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Wed May 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Well...it seems like all I can do is try. I guess that time will run its course and bless me, or curse me further.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed May 22, 2013 7:07 pm

There's no better place Satoshi. There are very few things in life worse than death. This life is all you have, make use of it. Find something to live for, ask yourself what it would take to be happy and then expend all of your effort in achieving it.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed May 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Satoshi wrote: Well...it seems like all I can do is try. I guess that time will run its course and bless me, or curse me further.

That's a better way of looking at it, if you just keep plugging along things will get better. The odds are very much on your side there. The struggles you have to cope with today will strengthen the person you will become. Attempted Suicide - Page 2 2442104329
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Wed May 22, 2013 7:09 pm

If you need to, spend a lot of time with your friend if she makes you happy.

I spent almost every day talking to one of the people who convinced me to stay alive over Steam until his computer's fan broke.
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Wed May 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:There's no better place Satoshi. There are very few things in life worse than death. This life is all you have, make use of it. Find something to live for, ask yourself what it would take to be happy and then expend all of your effort in achieving it.

What would it take to be happy? I honestly don't know. I never understood happiness due to losing it when I became aware of what emotions really are. I will ask my friend and learn what it is and how I could achieve it.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Wed May 22, 2013 7:10 pm

We will support you every step of the way. Just hang in there.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Wed May 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Satoshi wrote: Well...it seems like all I can do is try. I guess that time will run its course and bless me, or curse me further.

That´s the spirit. Remember we are here to support you, there are people you are dear to any who likes you. Live for them, and in turn, yourself.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Wed May 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Dude,your life is going to suck for a while.You need to get over that,good sh*t will not come find you.Some people are blessed and have great lives from the start,you are going to have to earn it.I know that sounds unappealing but you could be so happy ten years from now and be looking back,wondering what the hell you were thinking.(I'm not saying it will take that long,I meant you will be a lot older)Life is tough but having a reason to smile is the greatest thing ever,you just need to find that reason.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed May 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Very true, kev.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Wed May 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Suicide is never the answer.
    Just because things may look bad doesn't mean they are, or that they won't get better.
    There are better choices than suicide.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed May 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Actually, let me tell you something.

Life is like one big pile of sh*t. Yeah, it sucks, there, I said it. But do you know what people usually do with piles of sh*t? They take care of it. Throw it away.

Your life will forever suck UNLESS you keep trying. That is the key to becoming happy. Keep trying to enjoy life. Get help, try to look on the bright side of life, spend some time with that friend of yours and if there was to be an interest between the two of you, consider pursuing it. Life isn't always a walk in the park, but you can still make good use of it.

Have you tried doing something that makes you smile? Like, helping people, expressing yourself through art or other forms that require creativity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:13 pm