Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Ahhotep1
Maneater_Mildred
JohnnyHarpoon
Soris Ice Goldwing
Serious_Much
Ghadis_God
Tolvo
Dibsville
Wilkinson3424
13 posters

The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all)

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all)

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:32 am

i so 4got about this event

Is it still going on?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all)

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:05 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:i so 4got about this event

Is it still going on?

forgot*
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Everyone seems to have forgotten, in fact it seems only me and tolvo actually made progress. Some people did try to do it but their team bugged out on them. Don't worry though, I'm already coming up with a list of ideas, fun ideas that don't rely on partners who ditch.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:37 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Everyone seems to have forgotten, in fact it seems only me and tolvo actually made progress. Some people did try to do it but their team bugged out on them. Don't worry though, I'm already coming up with a list of ideas, fun ideas that don't rely on partners who ditch.

Count me in then! As long as I can still be my lovable little Dex! big grin 
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:06 pm

I have a few ideas for events i'm willing to release, but alot of them I need to think about before sharing.

Stealth missions: One Red Phantom is summoned in a starting area, when he is summoned he runs to the start of an area, the white's and host then set up defenses and patrols, after five minutes, the invader will try and sneak by the white's and host and get to a boss fog, if he is caught he can either run, or try and fight but he will be wielding nothing but a un-upgraded dagger, his rings MUST be Fog Ring, And Hush Ring, and + 5 thief armor. 

White Team Objective: Find and Kill the Red.

Red Phantom Objective: Sneak past the guards.

(If you could summon 3 Reds, we would make the host have to sneak by, We are thinking of making the area to sneak by, Dark Anor Londo, There are several Paths that you can take, we would have locked door be unlocked, the front gate is optional if you want to post one or two whites there then go ahead.)

Sumo Wrestling: This one is pretty silly, two people get in smough gear, and try and kick/punch/backstab the other opponent out of the prism ring, which is obviously made out of prism stones.

Archer Duels: Two Archers Will compete to shoot at one far away target with no hawk ring, one with poison arrows, and one with fire arrows, we will obviously know who shot the target first, the target being the host, and the archers being two reds.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:16 pm

I like the Stealth Missions idea!! And the imposed "challenge build" concept for the red! YESH!!! twisted

What level you think, Wilks? 
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Oh uh, The invader will be lower than the guards for sure, but not sure how much lower.

Something challenging but not unfair.

Might be SL55 or SL75 vs. SL 100

SL 55 red recommended build: http://mmdks.com/32l6

SL 75 red recommended build: http://mmdks.com/32l9

That is really more of something to work with not really a recommended build.

Oh and +5 weapon means +5 weapon, so +5 Raw, +5 Normal, or +5 Fire. Anything that does not require a pre-upgrade system. Chaos and Occult both require a pre-upgraded weapon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:38 pm