Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
DxV04
Brokewilly
SirArchmage
Encore
SadPanda
Latitoast
Lord of Ash
Soris Ice Goldwing
Kiva the wanderer
divinebeanpole
14 posters

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)

Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)

Post by Mellekilla19 Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:43 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:Good to have you Wolf! Added you to the list.

Its Saturday folks, we have the rest of the weekend and next week to get our SLs and equipment leveled up for the event next weekend !  I'm favoring the idea of setting up the duels throughout the weekend as opposed to a set time for the event, which may not be ideal for everybody, what do you guys think? 

Perhaps I could even have a trusted second host to help move things along?

(Me since it wont let me change into a new line) So we have a week until it starts or is it today? 
    Also I can't host myself, Scottish connection isn't really the best thing to try to fight on.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)

Post by divinebeanpole Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Yes, this new interface for responses is pretty terrible. Its laggy at BEST and impossible to quote properly from what I can tell. Please fix someone.

But moving on, yes the event is next weekend. The details are all on the OP
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:46 pm

I am only able to participate on the 21st. From the 22 to the 8th I will not be at home.
    DelightfulShow
    DelightfulShow

Post by DelightfulShow Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Sign me up for Logan?
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:Yes, this new interface for responses is pretty terrible. Its laggy at BEST and impossible to quote properly from what I can tell. Please fix someone.

The last button in the new interface says "Switch Editor Mode" and then you are able to freely quote people probably and do everything else. And if not that, I find that previewing the quote and then typing what you want can help fix the problem.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 pm

My build is busted. I won't be able to do The Pardoner unless I completely rework my class from the point it's at. I'll take Griggs I guess, since Logan has already been snagged.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:13 am

Ill help u get stuff panda
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:01 am

I have all of the gear, and I have the stats to wield Velka's Rapier, but I still have to put a lot of points into Dex, Vit, and Fth. It's more of making my build viable from this point, but it will be hard to have a decent amount of HP whilst not using FaP.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:23 am

SirArchmage wrote:
    divinebeanpole wrote:Yes, this new interface for responses is pretty terrible. Its laggy at BEST and impossible to quote properly from what I can tell. Please fix someone.

The last button in the new interface says "Switch Editor Mode" and then you are able to freely quote people probably and do everything else. And if not that, I find that previewing the quote and then typing what you want can help fix the problem.

Thank you Sir, that was fudging me all up!

Panda I suggest you or anyone else that needs to make a new build by the weekend pay a visit to the Invader Trader Store, most helpful there for quick leveling as well as equipment.

I am imploring Brokewilly to get at least some of this captured on video
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:49 am

I should no problem have the build done. It's just that I won't be able to make it how I wanted to from the stage it's at.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Another reminder about the tournament this weekend! I believe I will hold a poll for the location, where would you guys like to have this? Id like to keep it non-DLC to be able to include everyone
    DelightfulShow
    DelightfulShow

Post by DelightfulShow Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 am

I'm having problems with my 360, it won't connect to Live; I'm going to have to sit this one out.
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 pm

I had completely forgot about this, my bad i just now rememebred that i had this to do, i'll try to do the next one but hound my *** about it so i don't forget again.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Is this still going DivineBeanpole?
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:46 pm

It is! Its looking like Sunday will be best for this. I will make the bracketing random (just picking up the first 2 red signs I see) and set a location. I should have been preparing more for this, but girls sometimes happen, and I couldn't be bothered with DkS when it does lol
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Alright. I unfortunately couldn't get my Pardoner build done in time so I'll probably end up using my Roman Centurion. Or a Ringwraith build I've been trying out.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 am

Dude, wtf is a DkS Roman Centurion lol

Also, I must delay this for another week or two. Hanging out with a member of the female race, couldn't be bothered with video games tonight, sorry fellas
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)  - Page 4 Empty sign me up

Post by megaoptamas759 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

im in, im playing as War :3 prepare to die:devil:
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)  - Page 4 Empty sign me up

Post by megaoptamas759 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

im in, im playing as War :3 prepare to die:devil:
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:38 am

Damn was i too late? Sorry i was busy recently.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 am

You aint too late mang.

Sorry y'all, my new lady-friend has been taking up more of my time than DkS of late. This NPC Tourney will happen!! Time and Date TBD, but probably next weekend or the weekend after
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:48 am

Oh thank God

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:45 pm