Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
DxV04
Brokewilly
SirArchmage
Encore
SadPanda
Latitoast
Lord of Ash
Soris Ice Goldwing
Kiva the wanderer
divinebeanpole
14 posters

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)

divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:53 am

SadPanda wrote:
    divinebeanpole wrote:Our dueling has been incredibly epic thus far, very tight close matches almost every time
    Very, very GG's. Had you been in the tournament Sunday I probably wouldn't have been able to trump you. But again, Women > Video Games.
    Priorites. Shrug
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:13 am

Small world huh?
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:41 am

I'll be down to play if I can level up a Character to 120 otherwise I'll be kind of doomed haha. If someone helps me with souls and stuff though I'll make a Oscar Cosplay. Otherwise I'll be sort of doomed.
    I do have a SL80 that is Dex though so maybe it can pass for Ciaren?

Last edited by Mellekilla19 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:45 am

Latitoast wrote:The Black Knight shall not let anyone cross any bridges.
    Look you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:54 am

Mellekilla19 wrote:I'll be down to play if I can level up a Character to 120 otherwise I'll be kind of doomed haha. If someone helps me with souls and stuff though I'll make a Oscar Cosplay. Otherwise I'll be sort of doomed.
    You can most definitely be helped out, and I shall put you tentatively down as "Oscar". I would suggest using the Longsword as opposed to the Astoras Straight Sword if you want to stay competitive. *** is butt.

Shoot me a PM or Xbox message when you would like to hook up. I do suggest paying a visit to The Invader Trader Store,
    Lord of Ash and his minions are most helpful
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:08 am

divinebeanpole wrote:
    Mellekilla19 wrote:I'll be down to play if I can level up a Character to 120 otherwise I'll be kind of doomed haha. If someone helps me with souls and stuff though I'll make a Oscar Cosplay. Otherwise I'll be sort of doomed.

You can most definitely be helped out, and I shall put you tentatively down as "Oscar". I would suggest using the Longsword as opposed to the Astoras Straight Sword if you want to stay competitive. *** is butt.

I normally try to cosplay as true tp the character as i possibly can, only difference i'd make is to Mid/fast roll instead of a Fat, atleast i remember Oscar Fatrolling, haven't killed him in a while.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:36 am

Mellekilla19 wrote:
    divinebeanpole wrote:

I normally try to cosplay as true tp the character as i possibly can, only difference i'd make is to Mid/fast roll instead of a Fat, atleast i remember Oscar Fatrolling, haven't killed him in a while.
    He does Fat roll, but you can roll however youd like. Hope you have the str, dex and Faith to make A-SS a half decent weapon
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 am

divinebeanpole wrote:
    Mellekilla19 wrote:
    divinebeanpole wrote:

He does Fat roll, but you can roll however youd like. Hope you have the str, dex and Faith to make A-SS a half decent weapon
    http://mmdks.com/2pfn Would this work?
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:13 am

Anything you like Mellekilla, I wont police any builds. I would suggest however that you add some spells and a talisman since you have the FTH there. Mid Rolling would make it easier to max out your swords scaling stats, but again, whatever you want.

Ill add you as "Oscar"
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:26 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:Anything you like Mellekilla, I wont police any builds. I would suggest however that you add some spells and a talisman since you have the FTH there. Mid Rolling would make it easier to max out your swords scaling stats, but again, whatever you want.

Ill add you as "Oscar"
    Since i never Saw the cap was 130, would this work? http://mmdks.com/2ph9 I couldn't see any spells which would work Since TWOP is one i won't use and WotG is normally banned.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Anything that floats your boat Melle, but I do suggest taking another look at your equip load, 31 percent makes no sense
    DelightfulShow
    DelightfulShow

Post by DelightfulShow Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks for the invite. Sign me up.~

About th rules.. has anything specific been decided yet besides cosplay and SL 120-130?
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Re-check the OP, it IS DkS cosplay for the first tourney. New "themes" and rules every tourney

I only ask that your Armor and Weapons match the NPC you choose
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:im oolice
    (or however you spell  her name)

Oh wait. she is not evil
    Yea I can be patches.
    is thatok?? hahaha

Beanie wrote:The evil thing doesnt matter DxV, be whoever your dark little heart desires.

I thought/think the 4 knights of Gwyn would be a fun team, but theres no set good vs evil theme. How could you tell anyway?! We really dont know who is "good" and who isnt in this game lore-wise, we just know who fights who

Do you mean Dusk of Oolacile? That would be a nice mix up since we mostly have melee combatants so far

That is the whole thing about this game right, who is good or who is evil. Maybe everyone is evil.
    Yea I was talking about Dusk. I got a pure mage. 
    As far as weapons, she does not have any melee. Should she remain as such? Are all sorceries available to her? 
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Dusk is from Oolacile, so naturally shes a BOSS of all magic, toting those Elf Ears lol. But yeah, any spells are fine, Id like the event to not be too burdened with rules.  And I dont expect anyone to come without a weapon, that would be overkill methinks. 
    So far as I know shes got a lot of free hand slots so bring what you like, she's super slotty Look Skyward

I think a MLGS or Velka's rapemode would look pretty Badass, but those are merely suggestions
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:28 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:Dusk is from Oolacile, so naturally shes a BOSS of all magic, toting those Elf Ears lol. But yeah, any spells are fine, Id like the event to not be too burdened with rules.  And I dont expect anyone to come without a weapon, that would be overkill methinks. 
    So far as I know shes got a lot of free hand slots so bring what you like, she's super slotty Look Skyward

I think a MLGS or Velka's rapemode would look pretty Badass, but those are merely suggestions

Velkas sounds good, Dusk carring MLGS sounds sexy actually hahaha. anyway sounds good I might try different things maybe even cestus.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:09 pm

New portrait up on OP
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Hm. I think I have some ideas for this tourney. For the side of good, here is Arty.
    http://mmdks.com/2ok8

But for the evil side(the badass side) here are my choices.
    Pyramid Head
    Beatrice
    Maneater Mildred
    Lautrec
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:37 am

Nice Archmage, but again, any NPC not taken already is on the table, doesnt have to be "evil" or "good", and we do have a tentative Arty

And btw is Pyramid Head from DeS or something? Im not sure what that one is.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:19 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:Nice Archmage, but again, any NPC not taken already is on the table, doesnt have to be "evil" or "good", and we do have a tentative Arty

And btw is Pyramid Head from DeS or something? Im not sure what that one is.
    Felt like posting the Arty one, just because I love that build. So amazing.

And someone needs to watch more Silent Hill. Pyramid Head is a villain in the Silent Hill series, known as being one of the scariest villains ever made.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:01 pm

I was really interested in the last Silent Hill movie, since it has Jon Snow AND Eddard Stark. Guess I should get around to watching, even tho they got bad reviews. Then again so have most of my favorite movies. I'm sure your talking about the games, I just didnt delve too deep into survival horror besides the orginal RE and RE4
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Alright, voting time!

Should I use my Pardoner of Velka build?:
    http://mmdks.com/2qi0

Or my Roman Centurion build?:
    http://mmdks.com/2ovy
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Definitely the Pardoner, since this is a DkS NPC cosplay thing
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Ill throw my hat in this ill b kirk or ciaran
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:15 am

Good to have you Wolf! Added you to the list.

Its Saturday folks, we have the rest of the weekend and next week to get our SLs and equipment leveled up for the event next weekend !  I'm favoring the idea of setting up the duels throughout the weekend as opposed to a set time for the event, which may not be ideal for everybody, what do you guys think? 

Perhaps I could even have a trusted second host to help move things along?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:04 pm