Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Ostrava34
MosquitoPower
AnCapaillMor
Hatsune Miku
GrinTwist
Juutas
nsane32
Onion Knight
raecor14
Reaperfan
drdrack
Animaaal
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Serious_Much
Tolvo
Emergence
Bontee
SirArchmage
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
SadPanda
hey its andres
Hue
KrazykevS10
28 posters

The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

Poll

How was my list?

[ 2 ]
    The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time I_vote_lcap12%The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 9 ]
    The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time I_vote_lcap53%The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time I_vote_rcap [53%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time I_vote_lcap35%The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time I_vote_rcap [35%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time Empty The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

Post by Samurainova Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey guys, i havent been on in a while but i was just wondering what the top ten greatest games of all time are for you guys. Feel free to put your own list but here is my own list of the top ten greatest games of all time. Bear in mind, these are not necessarily my FAVORITE games of all time but more of the GREATEST games of all time. But by all means, feel free to put your favorite,greatest, etc etc etc. And, for the record, Dark Souls will not be on this list because it is my FAVORITE game of all time, but not the greatest because my greatest games list will be a list of games that not only had an impact on how i percieve and judge games but also effected my life.

10. Silent Hill( Playstation 1)

Ah yes, the infamous silent hill. Several of you are more than likely familiar with the horror genre within gaming.  Silent hill is one of those games that sticks with you even after you have turned off the T.V. I was virtually immune to the thought of a game scaring me up until i played this game. This is because Silent Hill is much more disturbing than it is scary. It will not pull pop out scares or cheap thrills to entice the player, but rather mess with you, tickle your mind and envelop it in the deepest horrors you could possibly imagine. You will become immersed in the foggy streets of Silent hill as well as all of the locations it has to offer. Silent Hill is one truly horrifying game.

9. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare ( Xbox 360)

Just for the record, i am not a CoD fanboy, but their is no denying this game it's place in gaming history. This game revoloutionized the way first person shooters were played for the modern generation of gaming consoles. It just did, theirs no denying it. The way multiplayer was set up was just genius, pure genius and fun. In fact, it was SO good that they pull out a new Cod game every year with the exact same core gameplay. If it aint broke, dont fix it. And CoD, is far from broken. This game pulled out Top Notch graphics, 60 FPS and super smooth gunplay, it was nothing short of number 9, on my top ten games list.

8. World of Warcraft ( Pc )

Got a life? You dont now. World of Warcraft is THE mmorpg. This game has claimed the life of so many people it's not even funny. This game revoloutionized how players worked together over pc roleplaying games, and finally brought the genre mainstream across the globe with millions of players and strong servers. I played this game back in eight grade, and i STILL dream about it every now and then. Why? I have no clue, but a game that sticks with you like that has got to be something great. The WoW universe is constantly growing, and continues to grow, so their is literally no reason for some to have a life playing this game, and a game that can do that to a person deserves a place on my top ten list.

7. Halo: Combat Evolved ( Xbox, pc )

The God of all first person shooters? Sounds about right. This game is pure greatness, for completely obvious reasons. The main theme STILL gives me chills. This game ALONE gave people a completely legitimate reason to buy an Xbox. This game did nothing new, yet at the same time single handedly raised the bar for all first person shooters to come. Great graphics, great characters, great gameplay, great weapons, AMAZING AI, and great multiplayer earned this game it's place as number 7 on my top ten list. This game truly is Combat Evolved.

6. Metal Gear Solid ( Playstation 1 )

Did stealth games even exist before this game? I dont know, but really dont care. This game introduced me to the stealth genre, and did so many things right that i am still in awe at the virtual realism of the game. The ai kept track of your foot steps in the snow, as well as other little things you did. Stealth was heart pumping, and something that does that is unforgettable. The first time i ever had sweat on my controller, no lie. 

5. Grand Threft Auto San Andreas ( Playstation 2, Xbox, Pc )

Oh man! Grand Theft Auto. This game is completely outrageous. Stealing cars, beating up hookers, blowing up helis, this game was any criminals dream without actually doing the crime. I think these game may have ACTUALLY decreased crime rates. Anything illegal you wanted to do in your wildest dream you could do in this game. It even made the news. This game even brought people together lol. The utter and complete fun of playing this game with the friends was a feeling i will NEVER forget. This game let you do whatever you want, and gave you a large and vast place to do it in. This game broke so many gates in what could and couldnt be in a game, and that deserves a 5 in my top ten list.

4. Street Fighter 2 ( Snes )

This game was the game that me and my friends all went to the arcade to play. If their was an argument, we took it to Street Fighter 2. This game was just so fun for so many reasons. It was the first fighting game i was introduced to that i actually liked, and everyone wanted a chance to fight it off on one another. We even had tournaments for this game. Every fighter at their ups and down and i can honestly say they were all evenly matched in their own way ( Except for Zangief ) This game was so good in fact that they took the same player and put a blonde wig on him. Is that acceptable? Uh yeah. 

3. Tetris ( Everything )

Take the blocks, put them in a row. Sounds easy enough. This game proves that the simplest of simplicity can be just as addicting as nordic swords and flying dragons. Im pretty sure it's russian too. This is the first videogame i have ever played, and yet i could play for hours just to beat my cousins high score. Not much can be said for tetris as a game. But its simplicity and addictiveness is something worthy of the history books.

2. Super Mario World ( Snes )

It's hard to say which Mario game is the best, because their is so many great ones. Each and every mario game excelled at being a great game on the console it was designed for, so if i were to pick the best one it would have to be the first i ever played, which was super mario world for the nintendo snes. This game was just fun, for several reasons. Its colors were vivid and enticing. The gameplay was fun, the soundtrack was fitting, and it's a game people of all and any age could enjoy. You dont have to like a certain genre of games to enjoy Mario, because the oldest gamer to the youngest child can enjoy mario just the same. Therefore, it deserves nothing short of number 2 on my top ten list. 

Recap: So lets go over our top ten games so far

10. Silent Hill
    9. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
    8. World of Warcraft
    7. Halo Combat Evolved
    6. Metal Gear Solid
    5. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
    4. Street Fighter 2
    3. Tetris
    2. Super Mario World

And now for number 1.

1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time ( N64)

Does this even need explanation? This is the greatest game of all time, period. It's not even an opinion, its a FACT. This is the greatest game of all time, this is the game that every single game is compared to when it's rated. Great graphics? got it. Great story? got it. Great characters? got it. This game has everything, it revoloutionized ALL games both after and before it. Every single gamer in the world will find something to like about The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Its just, words can not even begin to describe the greatness of this game, i could write a paragraph or two and it would not even begin to scratch the surface of this games greatness. This game just hits the mark from every possible direction, and IS perfection. If you have not played this game, do yourself the biggest favor of your gaming life and go play it. Every gamer, no, every human being DESERVES to play this game. You have a right to be happy. 

So, that is my top ten greatest games of all time. Each one of these games had a major impact on the way i have percieved games for the rest of my life. Of course, making a top ten list is never easy, and their are SEVERAl great great great games missing on this list. Id take the time to make that list but it would just go on forever. And as time progresses, my list may very well change. Until then, thank you for reading and take care.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time Empty Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:03 pm

I respect your opinion but if I were to make the same list,the only games from here I'd use is Metal Gear Solid and maybe Silent Hill.I don't think the Zelda games belong anywhere near this list,I'm not a fan of them.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time Empty Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

Post by SadPanda Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:12 pm

It was OK, pretty bland though.

I would explain why these are my top ten but I'm on my phone.
    P.S., I only included one retro game because I feel they are completely different than modern games and deserve a second list.

10. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)

9. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (XBOX)

8. Pokemon Series

7. Super Smash Bros.: Melee (Gamecube)

6. Just Cause 2 (Xbox 360, PC & PS3)

5. Deus Ex (PC)

4. Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360 & PS3)
    I liked it. I know everyone hates it, but I don't know what makes me love this game so much.

3. Dragon's Dogma (Xbox 360, PC & PS3)

2. Dark Souls (Xbox 360, PC & PS3)

1. Fable (XBOX & PC)
    I cannot express my sheer love for this game. It's the first RPG I ever played, and will probably be my favorite game for my entire life. So hyped for the remake!

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:15 pm

To be honest I don't know enough about classic games, but no way would half these games be in my top 10 halo? Call of duty? No thanks

Gta id have gta3 as it was the game that basically created the sandbox sub genre.

Ill think about my list, but to be honest it might be a bit terrible silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Your list is very predictable and mirrors a lot of "Top Ten" lists I've seen. It wouldn't be my list but I suppose it's understandable.

@Panda - I have and really like Dragon's Dogma but in no way is it the 3rd best game of all time.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:21 pm

There are too many good games to put in a top 10.
    I think nobody can objectively rate games, unless they have played every game that has existed, fully know the history of gaming, and have no personality.

Last edited by Hue on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:21 pm

1. Demon's Souls
    2. Ocarina of Time
    3. Oblivion
    4. Final Fantay X
    5. Fallout 3
    6. Resident Evil 4
    7. Monster Hunter
    8. Dark Souls
    9. Medievil
    10.Shadow of the Colossus

No real order other than Demon's being number 1 for me. Tons I may have missed. Persona series gets honorable mention, as does Borderlands, Half Life series, Pokemon, Warcraft (RTS), Uncharted series, Mass Effect.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:34 pm

I don't really like top ten games because there are so many different genres of games, and even withing those there are those that stand very far apart.

Not only that, but what constitutes a game as being worth of being in a top ten list anyways? Replayabilty? Creativity? Influence on the gaming industry? It's really hard to compare all these things and declare that one is "better" than the other. And then with the advent of franchises and gaming series...It's just too much. Sure I have a list of favorites, but do I have a clear cut "top ten?" Not really, especially because there are times when I want nothing to do with games on said list due to simply not being in the mood.

Shrug I guess for me, the only way to make these things qualitative is to have around five lists that change depending on how I feel.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Your list is very predictable and mirrors a lot of "Top Ten" lists I've seen. It wouldn't be my list but I suppose it's understandable.

@Panda - I have and really like Dragon's Dogma but in no way is it the 3rd best game of all time.
    B-but, it's my list :'(
    I just put the games I had the most fun and spent the most time. I've beaten Fable at least 50 times.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Fair point.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Meh it is okay but those are what I call the common games. Not much unique or just generic.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:10 pm

I do not agree to this list

As someone said earlier, it is hard to objectively define something as greatest.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Meh it is okay but those are what I call the common games. Not much unique or just generic.
    They are generic because other games base themselves off this. That is like saying that the Mona Lisa isn't very good because it is so commonly seen.

And as far as the thing of defining things as greatest, I believe the point is to rate them based on their originality and how much they influenced the gaming world as a whole, bringing innovations to it and not simply how much fun the person had playing it. Rating it this way is the only way one world encompass a top ten list without specifying certain game genres.
    Bontee
    Bontee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bontee Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Emergence wrote:1.  Demon's Souls
    2.  Ocarina of Time
    3.  Oblivion
    4.  Final Fantay X
    5.  Fallout 3
    6.  Resident Evil 4
    7.  Monster Hunter
    8.  Dark Souls
    9.  Medievil
    10.Shadow of the Colossus

No real order other than Demon's being number 1 for me. Tons I may have missed.  Persona series gets honorable mention, as does Borderlands, Half Life series, Pokemon, Warcraft (RTS), Uncharted series, Mass Effect.

Finally, someone else who has played Midievil!

Anyways...
    Mine:
    1. FFX (Final Fantasy 10)
    2. Resident Evil 4
    3. Dynasty Warriors 4
    4. Midievil 2
    5. Gears of War 3
    6. Silent Hill (PS1)
    7. Silent Hill 2
    8. Resident Evil (Original)
    9. FFVII (Yeah, yeah...)
    10. Monday Night Combat

These are my favorites, I am in no way saying they are the best, as I do know the difference between opinion and fact, unlike the OP. Just saying I really liked these games, that's my opinion. Doesn't make it fact.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Well honestly I hate every one of those games but 6 10 and 5 with a deep passion.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Oh wait the greatest of all time and not personal list? Forget that list I made then. Tetris ftw.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:52 pm

1:  Doom
     2:  Tetris
     3:  Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
     4:  Super Mario RPG
     5:  Jedi Knights of the Old Republic
     6:  Metroid
     7:  Legend of Zelda
     8:  Command and Conquer
     9:  Dark Souls
    10:  World of Warcraft
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Top 10- will have to be from the games I played, and will come down to personal preference, but I'll try to be as critic friendly as I can.

1. Ocarina of Time- The single most ambitious game ever created. What ocarina did was unreal at the time. That and it's so good, people to this day struggle to describe what they did with ocarina. All I know is whatever they did, they did it right.

2. Super Mario 64- As much as I openly love and adore Sony's former platforming heroes Crash and Spyro, this is the best platformer I've played, ever. It's just takes the bar and raises it miles above the rest

3. GTA3- This game innovated and pretty much created what we call sandbox games today. Sure there were examples before, but GTA3 not only popularised it, but on their first shot almost perfected it

4. Metal Gear Solid- It's hard to think of what this game didn't have. Stealth, action, story, good pacing, awesome quirks. The fact is this game didn't make you want a sequel, it made you beg for one.

5. Resident Evil 4- Yes people rate this crazily, but to me it's the best shooter I have ever played. Using lighting, pacing and yes an annoying girl all to it's advantage, the thrills in this game were endless, and fun with the weapons was great too.

6. Final Fantasy X- My favourite Final Fantasy. Sure, it didn't have the 'world map' of classic FFs, but it's story is probably the most clever, involving and emotional of all the FFs I've played. Oh and the most in depth minigame I've seen in any game.

7. Dark Souls- Yes, I know. It's just too obvious. However this game I feel deserves ridiculous respect for what it did- it made difficulty cool again. When this hit, it grabbed the gaming industry by the balls and showed it for how pathetic it was. Even the game case tells you you're gonna get killed over and over, and it showed how great gameplay driven, difficult games are still relevant. Learn from your mistakes, and you'll keep moving forward. That and the fact otherwise it's the RPG with the best mechanics released since Monster Hunter.

8. Mortal Kombat: Deception- This can be my contentious pick, but to me it's my favourite fighting game to date. Its kombat didn't do anything that special, but it had a crazy array of characters, replayability and the best story mode for a fighting game I've ever seen, and frankly I think ever will see. It's the best for me simply because it just got everything right.

9. Pokemon red/blue- This game still remains the perfect game for any kid. I admittedly like gold and silver more, but red and blue started off this incredible, world dominating franchise- and it's ridiculously replayable and addictive to boot

10. Heavy Rain- The perfect fusion of film and game. The reason I don't declare QTAs as complete crap is the fact this game showed me exactly how it's done. Compelling story, suitable controls that drag you into the action and tension you could cut with a blade of grass. All I can say is bring on the interactive drama!

Honourable mentions: Legend of Dragoon, GTAIV, Crash Bandicoot 3, Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy VIII, Super Smash Bros, Okami.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:14 pm

I still say Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis merits a seat at the table.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Internet high five to the people who've said: Dark Souls / Demon's Souls / FFX / KOTOR / Tetris. GREAT games.

10- Tetris (Nintendo) / Super Stardust HD (PS3)
    09- Ratchet and Clank - Going Commando (PS2)
    08- Ratchet and Clank - A Crack in Time (PS3)
    07- X-Men Legends (XBOX)
    06- Gladius (PS2)
    05- Final Fantasy 10 (PS2)
    04- Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)
    03- Demon's Souls (PS3)
    02- Dark Souls (PS3)
    01- Knights of the Old Republic (XBOX)

Honorable Mentions: Turok (N64) / 007 Golden Eye (N64) / Super Mario Sunshine (Game Cube) / Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (PS2) / Jade Empire (XBOX)

*List based on preference and hours spent playing.
    MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MosquitoPower Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Samurainova wrote:Recap: So lets go over our top ten games so far

10. Silent Hill
    9. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
    8. World of Warcraft
    7. Halo Combat Evolved
    6. Metal Gear Solid
    5. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
    4. Street Fighter 2
    3. Tetris
    2. Super Mario World
    1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time ( N64)

If you mod your list into the style its actually very nicely varied.

10. Survival Horror
    9. Shooter
    8. MMO
    7. (Sorry don't know nothing about Halo im a PS guy)
    6. Stealth
    5. Free Roam
    4. Fighter
    3. Puzzle
    2. Hop and Bop side scroller
    1. Top down adventure

Your list is almost a list of the top game series of each type of game, so that's cool.
    I would put Dark/Demon souls in there though.
    thumbs up

However we all know that in 1000 years... Tetris will still be played... and it will be played exactly like it is now. So it just may be higher than number 1....
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:42 am

Thank you so much mosquito I really appreciate that. And for the record, for those who may not have read correctly, these are not my FAVORITE games of all time, by no means. These are the games that have had the largest impact on the way I as well as others perceive and play games. They are the GREATEST by both technical and emotional aspects, and I would be hard pressed to find an individual who would disagree with the influence each of these games carry with them. These are all great games factually, all of them. You don't have to like them, but that doesn't mean they aren't great games.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:48 am

Serious_Much wrote:Top 10- will have to be from the games I played, and will come down to personal preference, but I'll try to be as critic friendly as I can.

1. Ocarina of Time- The single most ambitious game ever created. What ocarina did was unreal at the time. That and it's so good, people to this day struggle to describe what they did with ocarina. All I know is whatever they did, they did it right.

2. Super Mario 64- As much as I openly love and adore Sony's former platforming heroes Crash and Spyro, this is the best platformer I've played, ever. It's just takes the bar and raises it miles above the rest

3. GTA3- This game innovated and pretty much created what we call sandbox games today. Sure there were examples before, but GTA3 not only popularised it, but on their first shot almost perfected it

4. Metal Gear Solid- It's hard to think of what this game didn't have. Stealth, action, story, good pacing, awesome quirks. The fact is this game didn't make you want a sequel, it made you beg for one.

5. Resident Evil 4- Yes people rate this crazily, but to me it's the best shooter I have ever played. Using lighting, pacing and yes an annoying girl all to it's advantage, the thrills in this game were endless, and fun with the weapons was great too.

6. Final Fantasy X- My favourite Final Fantasy. Sure, it didn't have the 'world map' of classic FFs, but it's story is probably the most clever, involving and emotional of all the FFs I've played. Oh and the most in depth minigame I've seen in any game.

7. Dark Souls- Yes, I know. It's just too obvious. However this game I feel deserves ridiculous respect for what it did- it made difficulty cool again. When this hit, it grabbed the gaming industry by the balls and showed it for how pathetic it was. Even the game case tells you you're gonna get killed over and over, and it showed how great gameplay driven, difficult games are still relevant. Learn from your mistakes, and you'll keep moving forward. That and the fact otherwise it's the RPG with the best mechanics released since Monster Hunter.

8. Mortal Kombat: Deception- This can be my contentious pick, but to me it's my favourite fighting game to date. Its kombat didn't do anything that special, but it had a crazy array of characters, replayability and the best story mode for a fighting game I've ever seen, and frankly I think ever will see. It's the best for me simply because it just got everything right.

9. Pokemon red/blue- This game still remains the perfect game for any kid. I admittedly like gold and silver more, but red and blue started off this incredible, world dominating franchise- and it's ridiculously replayable and addictive to boot

10. Heavy Rain- The perfect fusion of film and game. The reason I don't declare QTAs as complete crap is the fact this game showed me exactly how it's done. Compelling story, suitable controls that drag you into the action and tension you could cut with a blade of grass. All I can say is bring on the interactive drama!

Honourable mentions: Legend of Dragoon, GTAIV, Crash Bandicoot 3, Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy VIII, Super Smash Bros, Okami.
    This is a really good list. Very well done critic and reasoning.
    drdrack
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drdrack Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:51 am

My top ten list....

Nobody would know a single game that i play sad

Well, to be fair number 9 is KH. Number 6 is probably da orgin. And number 3 is dark souls, so meh....

Edit: and i'm pretty some of the chaps here heard of FF6
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:06 am

drdrack wrote:My top ten list....

Nobody would know a single game that i play sad

Well, to be fair number 9 is KH. Number 6 is probably da orgin. And number 3 is dark souls, so meh....

Edit: and i'm pretty some of the chaps here heard of FF6

Those are all good games, if i had to pick the best FF it would have to be 7 for obvious reasons but they are all really good in their own way. And as for games we dont think we know you play, list them anyway, you'd be surprised how versatile gamers can be happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:52 am