Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 17 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Serious_Much Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Oh I know, you wouldn't want to use some hacked spell anyway, it would be way too boring for you silly

Then again I kinda wonder what it would do to a boss fight.... there any vids on youtube of it?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 17 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Oh I know, you wouldn't want to use some hacked spell anyway, it would be way too boring for you silly

Then again I kinda wonder what it would do to a boss fight.... there any vids on youtube of it?
    That is a moot point, for me. silly (sorry, couldn't finish I got summoned and a vader was there)

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Oh I know, you wouldn't want to use some hacked spell anyway, it would be way too boring for you silly

might be good for farming humanity in the chasm of the abyss. Or am i just dumb?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 pm

no, that would probably be ridiculously good for humanity farming, albeit I'd feel like an arsehole doing it but oh well, it's not harming anybody silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:

might be good for farming humanity in the chasm of the abyss. Or am i just dumb?
    Chasm is easy...once Manus is disposed. Why would you even need a hacked spell then? straight face 
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:

Chasm is easy...once Manus is disposed. Why would  you even need a hacked spell then? straight face 
    Not saying anyone would need it, just saying it would be stupidly effective.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 pm

'Tis True. Oh, sooo true! happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:

Chasm is easy...once Manus is disposed. Why would  you even need a hacked spell then? straight face 
    BUt if you have a free hand while farming....

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 17 9k=
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Only worked an 8 hour shift today, CHYEAH! I'm on a roll. 3 days in a row of only 8 hours. Hopefully it stays like this. I'll have time to schedule my physical therapy and x-rays. Anyway, i'll be getting on in a minute. Or less. Okay, i'm getting on.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:

BUt if you have a free hand while farming....

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 17 9k=

Popcorn
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Also, what do you guys think of this. For random invasions. I'm sure you notice the theme here.

http://mmdks.com/3rit
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Death knocking on your door? winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:27 pm

I will say this for clarity sake.

No hacked or modded anything is acceptable in this covenant. That cheese can go spread elsewhere.
    As for exploiting glitches some have been beneficial to the Community. The bb glitch and especially the (initial) mules were intended to help "grow" the pvp community way back when it wasn't much. It worked but it also gave griefers the fast track to their nasty little business.

It really does boil down to integrity in game play. Some play with integrity while others will let fly their shadow-self (that dark side we all have) and use the rationale that it is only a game. Which, to some extent is true...it is only a game. But at some point a line is crossed. And then it just gets weird, even pathological in a worst case scenario.

It's a choice we all make.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Hey exiles what's going on wave 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:36 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Hey exiles what's going on wave 
    Heya Shad! The boys are in the Depths dueling with a few others. Go to the Duels in the Depths chat if ya wanna hook up.

I, personally...am dying an inglorious death of stuffy nose, sore throat, fever and being a big baby about it all!! blushing 
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Im not going duel with them but thx for the offer.

"dying an inglorious death of stuffy nose" same here lol,

i got like a cold and fever, I also got use to my glasses XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Good! If you need them use them. They prolly make you look very sophisticated, I'm sure. happy I hope you feel better, my friend! biggrin 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:05 pm

I had a lot going on today. I dueled for a little bit but my mind just wasn't on the game. One of those days.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:18 pm

TooLeet wrote:I had a lot going on today. I dueled for a little bit but my mind just wasn't on the game. One of those days.
    ik how that is, those bad days when u just play bad and dont know why
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:25 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:I had a lot going on today. I dueled for a little bit but my mind just wasn't on the game. One of those days.
    Just was a bad day period. Too much going on in real life to worry about playing good on a video game.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:38 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    shadowzninjaz wrote:
    Just was a bad day period. Too much going on in real life to worry about playing good on a video game.
    Sorry to hear that Too. I hope things get better for you...then you can kill with a smile on your face instead of a look of distraction. silly

Seriously, wish you a better day tomorrow! happy
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Hope things get better leet. Ahho where's mah duels chica?
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Sup guys! Too many new posts to check out, and i have no time lol

Good news, Just got paid yesterday, and got all my bills caught up! MEANING, when Con comes up ill have lots of dough! Meaning ALOT OF MANGA AND COLLECTIBLES COMING MY WAY FAJDNKJSAKLJSAKLCNJDSKLAJFDLKSAJNCKJDLSAOMFG!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:12 pm

mackofspades wrote:Sup guys! Too many new posts to check out, and i have no time lol

Good news, Just got paid yesterday, and got all my bills caught up! MEANING, when Con comes up ill have lots of dough! Meaning ALOT OF MANGA AND COLLECTIBLES COMING MY WAY FAJDNKJSAKLJSAKLCNJDSKLAJFDLKSAJNCKJDLSAOMFG!!!
    Hahaha!!! I revel in your obvious excitement however oblivious I am to anime.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Hope things get better leet. Ahho where's mah duels chica?
    Estoy enferma, mijo. sad

...or something like that! chico. silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:47 pm