Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 20 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 am

hmmmm maybe i shall join for some duels with u exiles tomorrow
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 20 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Leet Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 am

Yesterday, during the time i was on i decided to get back to my roots a use a dex/pyro. I've been using a Zwei/Mura/Claymore so long i forgot how much fun it was to use the Chaos Blade or Great Scythe. I ended up GL'ing in Anor and it was a lot of fun. The Burg is dead to me. Nothin but tryhard roll bs'ers. Boring.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:23 am

That they've tried to bs me as well in my few fights in burg,that I've noticed too.Maybe I should try Anor or Forest too.Preparing myself against gankers...and...failing.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Exiled Duels this evening again guys! SilentStorm won't make the evening duels. He has to work. So I will hook up with him earlier (don't know when yet).

We will use the Exiled Tourney Chat again. Any Exiled who wish to join and don't have the Tourney Chat let us know here or in the Reg. Exiled Chat.
    Those were some good duels! Lets have a repeat of that!
    And hopefully Kahl won't have the lag issues he had last night.

Odd thing...Kah. You said (in good nature) that I tried to bs you but failed yet the bs animation happened. What is odd is that I never tried to bs you. I even backed away whenever I knew the bs window was close.

But...I was thinking about that. And there was one instances that you took damage yet I wasn't close and your chars behavior was odd. The closest I can come to describing it was "not quite" a bs animation + riposte animation sort of + stun". It was weird. I am thinking that is what you were talking about.

I have no idea what that was...

Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Yea, it was awkward, I dunno I was having some serious lag problems last night.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:49 pm

On the other hand, I did get to use all kinds of different weapons, so that was a plus and quite fun.
    Slow day today, Figured someone would post by now lol, Work needs to end, so I can get home and play.

Last edited by Kahldris_Ducard on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Slowness)
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Something new here?

Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:32 pm

No, Just a slow day on planet Earth and Lordran it seems.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:26 pm

CHYEAH. 8 hour shifts all week. I can get used to this. Also, i have a 3 day weekend because of labor day. One more time. CHYEAH. I'll most likely be getting on sometime soon. Wanna use my dex build for nostalgic purposes. Might level it up to 125 for the lulz. 
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 pm

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 20 4e5466b7dc69f1314154167_blog

Tomorrow is Day 0 of my 4 day anime convention adventure xD
    AND I shall be bringing my ps3 and stuff for some Dark Souls at the hotel before and after con stuff. For now ima pack things for this weekend, but i shall be online momentarily. Whos all available?
    OH AAAAND My friend introduced me to a thing by the name of Kik Messenger for smartphones so we can all group chat on the go ^_^ Ill check it out a little
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Man, it's been a bad week for me. Things were lookin up today until i found out my grandma was in the emergency room because she got into a car accident. I still have yet to find out what's going on. I'm getting hella pissed off about it. Anyways, i'll be on tomorrow. This 3 day weekend is well needed. Ugh. Night all.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Night Leet, I was able to host some duels for SilentStorm Wolf and Leet in Painted World, was a good time, I enjoy playing with the guys in the Exiles. We are fun people happy
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Also, I hope your grandmother is okay Leet, Prayers sent her way Bro.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:07 am

Hey guys! Sorry for disappearing today. Something came up in rl that I couldn't ignore. Not a bad something. A very good something!!! But anywaaaay....sounds like the duels went off. Thanks Kahl!

@ Leet: I hope your grandmother is ok!
    @ Mack: Have a ton of fun!!!

mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:17 am

I'll keep in touch!
    But, yeah check out that program i mentioned (Kik messenger)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:55 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Night Leet, I was able to host some duels for SilentStorm Wolf and Leet in Painted World, was a good time, I enjoy playing with the guys in the Exiles. We are fun people happy
    Got your psn msgs. I left psn and my laptop on and didn't realize it! I have a ton of msgs saying basically what yours did on psn. Hahaha!

Sorry.

Some of my social media bud's were a bit miff'd , too!

I am exhausted. No sleep today and work soon. But today was worth it! But OH! MY! am I going to suffer at work tonite.

Duels tomorrow for sure!! thumbs up 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:29 am

Thanks everyone. Turns out she's okay. Her car is totalled but that's okay. I told her she ain't driving anymore. Worried me sick. She's out and all she got was some cuts and bruises. Thank god. Anyway, i'll most likely be off early today. Nothing to do due to the holiday. My brother just turned 14 so i'm gonna go buy him Dark Souls. After that i'll be on. I have some serious frustration that needs taken out on some poor souls. (see what i did there?) Have a good day all.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:16 am

TooLeet wrote:Thanks everyone. Turns out she's okay. Her car is totalled but that's okay. I told her she ain't driving anymore. Worried me sick. She's out and all she got was some cuts and bruises. Thank god. Anyway, i'll most likely be off early today. Nothing to do due to the holiday. My brother just turned 14 so i'm gonna go buy him Dark Souls. After that i'll be on. I have some serious frustration that needs taken out on some poor souls. (see what i did there?) Have a good day all.
    Glad everything is ok Too, might see you later.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 am

The duels were fun last night i had finally found myself some free time. Seems this weekend holds some chance of free time (or me ignoring my homework) since its a three day weekend. So i'll try be on later tonight. If i could have a bit of training too i would appreciate that i was really off last night i hadn't realized i got so bad lol.  See ya'll around sometime soon i hope.

@leet glad to hear it.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 am

Leet, I am relieved to hear your grandmother is ok! cheers 

Tw...I am with you. I need to de-rust and have fun while doing it.

See ya'll at the duels later. winking 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:00 am

Hehe, I had fun last night new goal: Switch weps while in combat, keep ya'll on your toes...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Hehe, I had fun last night new goal: Switch weps while in combat, keep ya'll on your toes...
    Your having fun!!! Aren't you!? Hehehe!! Even with that lag the other night you held the best Streak!! twisted
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:34 pm

I learned from Rob and Murk lol, I gotta make my teachers proud! 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Last Night was the same, I did die like 5 times, but I was trying out some new weapons, Fun fact: Crystal GreatSword sucks unless you hack it lol. I was going to make a Crystal Knight Cosplay, but now I am not.!!!!
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Hey guys big grin Today is day 0 of Con, which in turn means WHO WANTS TO DIE IN PVP TONIGHT???? Because im free after i get the hotel and stuff!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:02 am