Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 19 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:28 pm

I shall return soon. Rl is a demanding mistress whose wrath even the gods avoid.

*except for maybe Velka...that beautiful rogue god that answers to none. And Our Queen Priscilla favored above all by our rogue god Velka.*
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 19 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Bassman Bob Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Hey guys, i think i'm finally getting the hang of using the lifehunt scythe (Giftwraiths.)
    Anyone on xbl Up for some duels tomorrow?

sl145 (red soapstone can invade upwards, so it shouldn't be a problem.)
    GT: JazzBlaster J
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:lol.

I don't buy it. the only way it is ever going to hit is if you get yourself stuck in an animation when it goes off, which is really tough to arrange as the mage and really easy to avoid for melee.
    You must not know about what people are doing with HCSM nowadays then. There's an exploit having to do with the mechanics. Just another reason for people to be tryhards. Takes no skill to do. I wouldn't call it "OP." It's more like "unavoidable." Unless you sit there and figure it out. Which i have yet to do.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:Hey guys, i think i'm finally getting the hang of using the lifehunt scythe (Giftwraiths.)

Bob, I certainly don't wish to see you leave us but at the same time I would very much like to see you hook up with peeps you can interact with in game. There are only a few in the cove who have xbox or ps3 and xbox. But there is a clan that, though they are not very active in the cove section (usually) I believe they are still quite active on their own. And I think they are a wiki group here.

They are called "The Neowraiths". I mention them here simply because they are primarily xbox people.

You can belong to both. cheers 
    Also Pm the xboxers in our members roster. Introduce yourself...get to know them. Maybe you can light a fire under their butts!
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:Hey guys, i think i'm finally getting the hang of using the lifehunt scythe (Giftwraiths.)

Bob, I certainly don't wish to see you leave us but at the same time I would very much like to see you hook up with peeps you can interact with in game. There are only a few in the cove who have xbox or ps3 and xbox. But there is a clan that, though they are not very active in the cove section (usually) I believe they are still quite active on their own. And I think they are a wiki group here.

They are called "The Neowraiths". I mention them here simply because they are primarily xbox people.

Also Pm the xboxers in our members roster. Introduce yourself...get to know them. Maybe you can light a fire under their butts!  
    I'm planning on staying here, Thanks for the advice tho. The neowraith's code of honor seems a little too restrictive for me. I'm gonna keep PvPing in the township for now. Seems plenty active enough for me.

While on the topic of PvP, The most fun i've been having lately has been fighting gankers. Is that normal?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

I'm planning on staying here, Thanks for the advice tho. The neowraith's code of honor seems a little too restrictive for me. I'm gonna keep PvPing in the township for now. Seems plenty active enough for me.

While on the topic of PvP, The most fun i've been having lately has been fighting gankers. Is that normal?
    Very!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:04 pm

You can learn a thing or two from gankers. Fighting multiple opponents can really strengthen you 1v1 skills, because you won't have to worry about 1 or 2 more people coming at you.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:07 pm

The man in red, the master of many weapons, the outcast Sorne, these are all one and the same, The warrior of my mind 
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 pm

I've been wondering,does anybody want to help me a little bit with pvp training whether tomorrow or in the weekend?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Also, Know that Sorne shall soon join the fold as well, as the master of many weapons and the man in red shall soon be upon us.
    Many thoughts run through Tamar's mind as she sits before the the evenings fire. 'Tis late but as the norm much keeps her awake. She has not heard of her sister, dear twin of strong and independent mind since they parted ill at ease with one another so long ago.

"Tamara, where art thou?" she says aloud to the crackling fire that cares not.

And Tamar knows another brave soul journey's forth. Drawn toward the Painted World.

"Dear Queen you have chosen another. I do not yet sense them well. A red hue veils him, protects him. That is good. Fore others of darker mind have a small portion of the "sight". But enough to cause my Red traveler hardship.  
    Ah, yes! A master of many weapons! That I see. Haha!! He will have good diversions to relieve what trail boredom he may encounter if any should stand in his way!"

Alone, Tamar stares into the fire. Thoughts dancing like the flaming tips that flick back and forth then ascend only to fade.

All is well. Her people are happy, well fed and sheltered. They have companionship and unity. Yet, something troubles Tamar and keeps sleep at bay. Warm cider soothes her. Yet...

"Ah! Begone restless mind and let my heart be calm."
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:45 pm

I miss fighting gankers. I want 15+ thief armor so I can kill more with a better chance at life. Granted the last time I played I got a sl 136 summon to say I did good against him and his cheap host. Lasted 15min and well that failed cause the host heal the phantom full when I got close and tried to gank me. Not bad for a sl 14!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:I miss fighting gankers. I want 15+ thief armor so I can kill more with a better chance at life. Granted the last time I played I got a sl 136 summon to say I did good against him and his cheap host. Lasted 15min and well that failed cause the host heal the phantom full when I got close and tried to gank me. Not bad for a sl 14!
    Well done, Soris!! Proper Bow 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:01 pm

The Man in Red looks around, as though someone called upon his very soul. The weapons on his back groan and shift, as he stops his constant wandering. The City of Anor Londo calls to him, beckoning his gaze upward, and the call of a woman echoes through his ears, "Come to me o man in red, bring forth your strength to my painted world, seek the path through Sen's Fortress, come to me."
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Why don't we create a RP thread of this? happy
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Valanor wrote:Why don't we create a RP thread of this? happy
    I dont see a point in making one since we can do all the rp on this thread, it make it look really active
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Yeah you're right,sorry.Thought it could be a good idea.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Valanor wrote:Yeah you're right,sorry.Thought it could be a good idea.
    No need to be sorry, u have a good idea someone might follow up on it
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Anyone else having problems connecting to PSN today? Everything else that I need the net for works just fine, but PSN just does not want me to play for some reason.

Prostration I beg of you for help my fellow Exiles..
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:lol.

I don't buy it. the only way it is ever going to hit is if you get yourself stuck in an animation when it goes off, which is really tough to arrange as the mage and really easy to avoid for melee.
    You must not know about what people are doing with HCSM nowadays then. There's an exploit having to do with the mechanics. Just another reason for people to be tryhards. Takes no skill to do. I wouldn't call it "OP." It's more like "unavoidable." Unless you sit there and figure it out. Which i have yet to do.
    yeah, I do. dragon stun into hcsm yes? you can dodge for 1, while fast the roar is also well telegraphed. you can roll bs their atampt at roaring, you can use gmb and just laugh at the spell. You might even be able to toggle out of the stun if you know its going to hit because you screwed up, haven't tried that one though.

You're aware that I can wog+bs with an unbuffed rapier for 1800 damage yes? buffed can hit 2100, and you also know that I can chain 720 degree spin on a large club roll r1 (it hits twice) into a bs for 2200? Even if I screw up the roll and only get the one hit its still 1800 damage.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 pm

BloodMoon96 wrote:Anyone else having problems connecting to PSN today? Everything else that I need the net for works just fine, but PSN just does not want me to play for some reason.

Prostration I beg of you for help my fellow Exiles..
    Blood, I am sorry to hear you have problems. And no I haven't had any problems. Anyone else?

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Yeah you're right,sorry.Thought it could be a good idea.
    No need to be sorry, u have a good idea someone might follow up on it
    You are both right!! My friends. Perhaps later. We shall see how things go. But for now, it is best to keep it here. Where our tentative return to RP can be fully nurtured and mature.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:22 pm

you can also kite them with longer weapons and dodge back and out of range when they roar (as 1 tactic, not 2 seperate tactics) nvm that db can/will kill then outright and force/wog will trigger and deflect the hcsm if you're quicker on the draw
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Very good duels tonight guys!!! Including you...Paragon! I had fun!! twisted 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 pm

I thought you were going to use other weps besides katanas lol anyway good games tho I was not happy bout that lag whenever I fought paragon
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:28 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I thought you were going to use other weps besides katanas lol anyway good games tho I was not happy bout that lag whenever I fought paragon
    Yes, I was but decided to go with my kat...habit! Tomorrow you won't have any lag issues. biggrin 

Btw...Paragon caught a fatal glimpse of what I can do. Hehehe!! (only because I was having fun!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am