Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 7 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Leet Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:21 pm

AoDlightwolf wrote:TooLeet sent me also how come i never see any of them on the xbox i mean i camp the painted world trying to invade people.
    Robs, i think you missed this. 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 7 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Robs is you dont mind, can you take me on consideration too for a possible CM position? no rush but i always had that in mi mind and i didnt had the courage to say it b4

i have some other things to talk with you (nothing bad) i will try to Pm you to see if possible or not happy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:39 am

AoDlightwolf wrote:TooLeet sent me also how come i never see any of them on the xbox i mean i camp the painted world trying to invade people.
    Welcome AoD you are most welcome to our 'band of brothers' Xbox members are bit thin on I the ground atm.

@leet thanks, I did miss O.o
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:54 am

Welcome new guys!! happy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:33 am

star starstar
    Exiled Brothers please congratulate BloodMoon96 who has acheived Rank 3 Lifehunter. Well done Blood
    star starstar
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Congrats blood!! Keep up the good work!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say Congrats to all the Promos!!! cheers 

And also say...

Robs, you are doing an awesome job. I knew you would. Your Band of Brothers are truly one in exile. The Exiled of Ariamis is becoming much more then what it was before. Kudos!
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:47 pm

*edit  PSNID: digitaiinsanity *

Thanks for the welcomes.
    Congrats on the promos.

I didn't have much free time yesterday after work. I got say hi to the chat and fight a couple duels. I don't think I have anything too exciting planned this weekend. I'm sure I'll be on and off quite a bit. Plus I'm doing GW tomorrow so I hope to run into some of you there.

If you anyone wants to duel, coordinate some mass PW invasions, or just do something fun feel free to add me. Please add exiles and maybe your forum ID to the message, it will help me out untill I get to know some of you better.

Happy hunting!
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Thanks Bo happy
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Just wanted to pop in and say Congrats to all the Promos!!! cheers 

And also say...

Robs, you are doing an awesome job. I knew you would. Your Band of Brothers are truly one in exile. The Exiled of Ariamis is becoming much more then what it was before. Kudos!
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Due to some situations in RL changing I will be getting more active in-game. Hope to see you all around more often.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:27 pm

DigitaLinsanitY wrote:*edit  PSNID: digitaiinsanity *

Thanks for the welcomes.
    Congrats on the promos.

I didn't have much free time yesterday after work. I got say hi to the chat and fight a couple duels. I don't think I have anything too exciting planned this weekend. I'm sure I'll be on and off quite a bit. Plus I'm doing GW tomorrow so I hope to run into some of you there.

If you anyone wants to duel, coordinate some mass PW invasions, or just do something fun feel free to add me. Please add exiles and maybe your forum ID to the message, it will help me out untill I get to know some of you better.

Happy hunting!
    When i get on i'll send you an invite to the Exiled psn chat. That's how we all talk and coordinate things while we're on.
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Rob already send me an invite to the chat. Forgot about it when I made my post.

Cheers.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:13 am

Hope to see everyone at GW later
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:19 pm

s
    omeone should toss me one, i'm not on my playstation atm so i can't get in to ask for help powering a character to 91
    AoDlightwolf
    AoDlightwolf

Post by AoDlightwolf Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:54 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    Welcome AoD you are most welcome to our 'band of brothers' Xbox members are bit thin on I the ground atm.

"@leet thanks, I did miss O.o"
    q.q no one ever sees me

also if u are on the xbox and get invaded by me plz don't rage i am always in the painted world.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Robs is you dont mind, can you take me on consideration too for a possible CM position? no rush but i always had that in mi mind and i didnt had the courage to say it b4

i have some other things to talk with you (nothing bad) i will try to Pm you to see if possible or not happy
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Hey Rob, idk if ya remember me or not, but i was a tier 3 life hunter back when it was wyrms group big grin, i rgot back into dark souls today, and i was wondering if i could join yall. If you do let me in, where will i start? will i start at the bottom again? if so i dont mind, just like making sure big grin

Last edited by HippyClown on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:18 am

And I thought me and twilight were the last of the original group.

I had more success with a reinforced club than my prized dgm crying 

I hate it when extended brakes do that
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:21 am

ive just been to busy these last 8 months to be able to plauy. things in my life finally started to calm down, so ive been able to get online
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:39 am

Forum Pirate wrote:And I thought me and twilight were the last of the original group.

I had more success with a reinforced club than my prized dgm crying 

I hate it when extended brakes do that
    When you said "extended brakes" i thought of big brake kits on cars. Anyway, add me on psn. LeetBBS.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:43 am

wait are you talking to me, or pirate?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:54 am

I was talking to Pirate. But, if you were already in the covenant to begin with i don't see why you still wouldn't be in it. Of course unless you were kicked out which obviously isn't the case. Robs will get back to you.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:58 am

haha alright, i added ya anyways.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:36 am

Demon Slayer wrote:Robs is you dont mind, can you take me on consideration too for a possible CM position? no rush but i always had that in mi mind and i didnt had the courage to say it b4

Discussions like that should almost certainly be kept to PM, as command structure is a potentially sensitive subject.

All eligible members should consider that a standing order until and unless Rob countermands me.

(Which is why I'm responding in public, I'm not singling you out, or upset, just giving you information.)

With that down, I wanted to ask if we're implementing a more formal training program, as we require members impress a CM before reaching Lifehunter? I have several ideas in that area, if so.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:54 am

AoDlightwolf wrote:
    q.q no one ever sees me
    We see you

@Hippy I do remember you, but I didn't think it was that far back. You seem to have been omitted from the roster so I can't confirm your rank. I'll put you back in at rank2 Velka's Blade, you'll seen rank up.

As for the ranking procedure I want to change this, make it more events based and how active members are. Any suggestions welcomed.

@Forum any input you have is welcome.

@Fitz Im not appointing a new CM at the moment, when I do they will a member of this cov and no other, they will have to show dedication and be active.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:40 am