Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by robsthedon Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Many Thanks Grin

GrinTwist wrote:I'll announce the event to the Cult, and try to get a few members to participate for you Rob. happy 
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by GrinTwist Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Just a small question for the Cult members, what SL should we be invading at exactly?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:38 pm

Any SL for Allies

GrinTwist wrote:Just a small question for the Cult members, what SL should we be invading at exactly?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:49 pm

"Priscilla's Vanguard"! What a fantastic addition to the Exiled of Ariamis. Brilliant idea Robs!

Trespasser taunts shall be their unending bane and their trespass shall only bring their mortality into dire question as they face the battle prowess of the Band of Brothers and their allies!
    PyroElleh
    PyroElleh
    Casual
    Casual

Post by PyroElleh Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:24 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Mass Invasion
    24 Hour Event
    Starts 3rd Nov 00:00 GMT
    A ma gad! What have I done? I have incurred the wrath of the Exiled!

And yet, I.... I have this uncontrollable desire to tempt fate. Well What is itWell What is itWell What is it

H-Hey, where'd that target come from?!  GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!

Would it mean anything if I told you I have never harmed a hair on Priscilla's fluffy, white tail?

EDIT: Joking aside, Nov 3rd happens to fall on my day off. I will try to pop into the PW to give your PC people someone to chase about. I am not really good at PvP, but I will do my best to give you all some amusing kills. But no dirty tricks, I promise. B)
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:47 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Mass Invasion
    24 Hour Event

Calling all Exiled and Allies.

It has been brought to my attention there is too many trespassers passing thru The Painted World! It's time to make them pay the price.

Allies please join us.

Exiled follow our rules of Engagement soul level 60 80 or 10o.

1 point for a host 2 points for phantom of any colour, this will be a chance for members to rank up.

I'll try to participate in this if i can get XBL not to disconnect me every time i invade.
    Anyone got any tips for decreasing my latency. I think that's what's causing the disconnects.
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:30 pm

i will try either hosying or invading.
    i will preffer hosting though
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Im in.

Lets kick some a$$ Robs!!
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Hey there everybody!
    Sorry for being abscent for so long.I know that I said that I'd be more active again,but my motivation sank and I decided otherwise.I just wanted to keep in touch with you,even though I might still be inactive.
    However,I'm very looking forward to Dark Souls 2!I was wondering,are you going to buy it for the PS3/Xbox360?Or are you going to wait for it to come out for the next gen consoles (if they are ever going to do this)?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Nice Robs. I'll be there.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:22 am

@Leet thanks

@Val no problem, nice of you to drop in, and ps3 everytime.

Valanor wrote:Hey there everybody!
    Sorry for being abscent for so long.I know that I said that I'd be more active again,but my motivation sank and I decided otherwise.I just wanted to keep in touch with you,even though I might still be inactive.
    However,I'm very looking forward to Dark Souls 2!I was wondering,are you going to buy it for the PS3/Xbox360?Or are you going to wait for it to come out for the next gen consoles (if they are ever going to do this)?
    Silent-Warrior
    Silent-Warrior

Post by Silent-Warrior Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Sounds like fun, I'll be there..PREPARE FOR THE HUNT, FELLOW EXILED!!
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:20 am

Im not interested in joining but i saw your challenges and thought they were very interesting. I would like to take them on and, with your permission of course, perhaps receive honorary titles/ ranks in exchange. Contact me if this sounds alright with yall and we'll set these challenges up.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:56 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Mass Invasion
    24 Hour Event

It has been brought to my attention there is too many trespassers passing thru The Painted World! It's time to make them pay the price.

Allies please join us.

1 point for a host 2 points for phantom of any colour, this will be a chance for members to rank up.

This Invasion Event will coincide with an introduction of a new Exiled Rank 'Priscilla's Vanguard'

Soul level will be 125. Covenants will be Gravelord, Blade of the Darkmoon or Path of the Dragon and the 'Vanguard' will only be able to PVP via their covenant items and the Red Soap Stone.

This rank will be for the truly dedicated members, appointment will be by me, other Vanguard or CM's can suggest members but final say will be by me.
    Nice Robs! I will be there!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Tamar watches as the Messenger swiftly navigates the treacherous mountain pass...she speaks softly into the wind, "what news do you carry in such haste good friend?"

...she opens the travel worn parchment.

Ah,yes! The leader of the Exiled, her much missed Band of Brothers, has called forth a Mass Invasion to rid the Painted World of it's trespasser infestation. Haha! Good fun shall be had!!

"Gaia, prepare to travel. We need respite from our endeavors here. We shall return to Lordran to assist the Exiled.
    Be at home here among us Messenger. Rest and repair. Tristan will see to your needs"

"Tamar, are we to Rift travel?"

"Nay, Gaia. The arcane is not for Lordran just yet. Such an arrival will cause a unique distortion in a land behest with uncontrolled time slips."

"Aye, as you you wish, Tamar"

In other words...count Ahhotep1 in on this Mass Invasion fun!!!
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Im in.

Guys i will be buying BF4 shortly so like i have to wait for it, what if we do some duels tomorrow? got a new build so i think it will be fun. silly

Y'all will die!
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:20 am

[quote="Murkulanvippi"]
    robsthedon wrote:
    Mass Invasion
    24 Hour Event

Allies please join us.

This Invasion Event will coincide with an introduction of a new Exiled Rank 'Priscilla's Vanguard'

Soul level will be 125. Covenants will be Gravelord, Blade of the Darkmoon or Path of the Dragon and the 'Vanguard' will only be able to PVP via their covenant items and the Red Soap Stone.

This rank will be for the truly dedicated members, appointment will be by me, other Vanguard or CM's can suggest members but final say will be by me.
    Well, this does seem quite interesting, I am sure I can get some invasions in, after all the Ducard does miss his brothers and dear sister.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:41 am

Brothers and sister united, glad to see some of the old guard ready for this. Time to make the Painted World peaceful once more.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Seems like a great time to come back and prepare for the new lands we will soon be exploring.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi Kahl.

FC has started guys. SL100 at Ceaseless.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 am

i will be attending this event, gonna be one of the highest scorers. rob i sent you a pm btw
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:22 am

You're welcome anytime Kahl

@ Hippy hope you score well.

Kahldris_Ducard wrote: Seems like a great time to come back and prepare for the new lands we will soon be exploring.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:44 am

robbie baby, you know full well i will be in the top 3. big grin, ive always been like that. when numbers are involved, my horridly bad competitive side comes out. idk if thats a good thing or not though. Either way, death to all those that stand against priscilla!Hurrah 
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Just out of curiosity, is the co-op thread still in the making?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:19 pm

I'm in. Not for the whole time though, I'm sick, so marathon gaming is a bad idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:51 pm