Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Quarik
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ashen Willowalk
DoughGuy
Fuzzlewhack
DJPSP360
Imarreteet23
Railage
fearandwhiskey
Saturnine Knight
TheGoddessSendell
Wareditor
HughManatee
Greyvedigger
Gravelord hunter
WyrmHero
toq-
Dalampslayer
skarekrow13
callipygias
Glueguy
Emergence
Bcex
Forum Pirate
dominoboy
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Brokewilly
Deadmeat95
befowler
LittleLuden
Tolvo
DxV04
Reaperfan
ViralEnsign_
38 posters

Gravelords UNITE!

Poll

Covenant Name Selection

[ 7 ]
    Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap18%Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap5%Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap10%Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap50%Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap5%Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap12%Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [12%] 

Total Votes: 40
    Dalampslayer
    Dalampslayer

Gravelords UNITE! - Page 9 Empty Re: Gravelords UNITE!

Post by Dalampslayer Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Herald of Ruination, has a nice ring to it.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Herald of Burnination.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:44 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Also I'll come up with some appropriate ranks, just to spice things up and provide some reason to work hard a Gravelording, and put them down on this post.

As of now I have

Rank 1- 0 Eyes- Resurrected

Rank 2- 20 Eyes Gravelord +1- Gravebound

Rank 3- 40 Eyes Gravelord +2- Channeller of Curses

Rank 4- 75 Eyes Gravelord +3- Dominus de Miseria

Rank 5- 85+ Eyes Gravelord +4- Herald of ______ ( Insert you title here, this Rank will be unique to you as such its subject to request, you simply tell me what you want and poof thats is your title, please make it suitably Gravelordy/ Evil)

The ranks are based on how many eyes you have on you at any one time. You'll never go down a rank once you obtain it but it will be harder to level up to the next if you waste EoD's.

I suppose ranking up will require you to enter the world of some one and prove the EoD count so I'd suggest any player of the same SL ( I figure for good PvP action 120 would suffice.

Some of the Ranks I've thrown down may seem brutal in terms of the number of EoD's but I feel that with hard work achieveing that Rank 5 will be proof enough that you have mastered all that which is Gravelording.

Any complains, suggestions, or requests?

Viral I like the idea of a special title. Personally I like the use of Latin words like Forum Pirate used.

I took the liberty to change some of the words. I have played too much mass effect to separate the words you picked but if everyone wants those I guess I would have to accept them. Underlined are my recommendations.

if you guys want to see the others in latin let me know. big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Tolvo did you get that avatar from G gundam?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:52 pm

No one ever remembers Cormano Wild.

1: Finger of Damnation
    2: Fist of Ruin
    3: Heart of Darkness
    4: Eye of Death

Just some rank ideas of mine.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Cormando who? LOL

So is anyone besides me think that the rank names and group name thing is stuck? Everyone has different ideas but no consensus yet. How will we fix this?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:06 pm

DxV04 knows me too well. I do like coffinmaster though and harbinger. But then ranks are flexible.

Anyone gets the coffinmaster reference and boom I'll plus two your rep because you are awesome.

@ Greyvedigger- Is that monster hunter tri ? If some Friend me.

Also if I'm preparing a list of Rank 5 titles it should look like this.

Dalamp- Herald of Ruination

Tolvo- Herald of Butt Pleasure/ Gnashing Blade (and yes a long protrusion would scare the hell out of anyone), and or Burnination.

Viral- Herald of Sanity

\I'm posting a poll for the name which will include most of the suggestions and the latin one. I think it could be a better cov name than a rank.

Also the ranks are relatively negligible in terms of names. I've subbed ressurected in instead of indoctrinated and will change the rest based on how the polling goes.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Death match! Two or three of you guys against me, the winner decides the names!

Have you never heard of Sunset Riders? Has no one heard of Sunset Riders? What am I doing in this utilitarian society!

One of the greatest games ever, I was always Mr. Wild. By the way, he can dual wield shotguns! 1991 man!

By the way, as a kid I always thought the boss said, "Marry me with my money."
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Ok my 5 cents regarding the name. I apologize before hand if I seem too hard headed about this.

I think is very important to have the name Gravelord in it. I want people who are not part of the covenant and are not part of this forum to know by the title that this IS the place for gravelord and gravelord techniques and events.

If for example we use a name like Dominus De Miseria or something that does not have the Gravelord name in it we will miss a lot of people or a lot of people will miss us. Not good IMO. Because if we are not visible potential gravelords might never decide to join the covenant or go to other places for gravelording action and info.

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Tolvo wrote:Death match! Two or three of you guys against me, the winner decides the names!

Have you never heard of Sunset Riders? Has no one heard of Sunset Riders? What am I doing in this utilitarian society!

One of the greatest games ever, I was always Mr. Wild. By the way, he can dual wield shotguns! 1991 man!

By the way, as a kid I always thought the boss said, "Marry me with my money."

Hey are you and serius_much twins? LOL

Nope never saw the game until now! :affraid: lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:13 pm

I agree as well, I was merely speaking about rank names. The actual cov name should have something that lets people know what it is about, though you do lose a certain ring that "The Defilers has." It would kind of be like if there was a cov out there called Men in Tights, dibs, that was a Forest Hunter Cov. People probably wouldn't have a clue what it is just by the name...Unless they're awesome.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:15 pm

DxV04 wrote:Ok my 5 cents regarding the name. I apologize before hand if I seem too hard headed about this.

I think is very important to have the name Gravelord in it. I want people who are not part of the covenant and are not part of this forum to know by the title that this IS the place for gravelord and gravelord techniques and events.

If for example we use a name like Dominus De Miseria or something that does not have the Gravelord name in it we will miss a lot of people or a lot of people will miss us. Not good IMO. Because if we are not visible potential gravelords might never decide to join the covenant or go to other places for gravelording action and info.

Should I throw down a massive capital locked (GRAVELORD USER COVENANT) next to the cov name on the new thread?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:17 pm

lol! I could only get through the first boss!! Western Contra! LOL Yea he must have been drinking too much wiskey and that is why it sounded like marry me with my money haha
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Why would you say we are twins? By the way, those guys aren't on the hardest difficulty, and on easy the game kills you in one hit from anything. Harder difficulties cause enemies to be more aggressive, actually dodge your attacks, and predict your movements. If you get a game over, start the game from the beginning. It was so hard, but so much fun!

EDIT: I actually consider this game harder than Contra haha.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:Ok my 5 cents regarding the name. I apologize before hand if I seem too hard headed about this.

Should I throw down a massive capital locked (GRAVELORD USER COVENANT) next to the cov name on the new thread?

I don't think that is necessary. If someone googles gravelord our group should come up in the results it is all I am saying.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Tolvo wrote:Why would you say we are twins? By the way, those guys aren't on the hardest difficulty, and on easy the game kills you in one hit from anything. Harder difficulties cause enemies to be more aggressive, actually dodge your attacks, and predict your movements. If you get a game over, start the game from the beginning. It was so hard, but so much fun!

EDIT: I actually consider this game harder than Contra haha.

I asked that because you are being really funny. Maybe that is how you always are and I just did not notice because of how focused you were during the forest invasion.

It actually looks like a controller breaker game. Was this the also in the arcade?
    Dalampslayer
    Dalampslayer

Post by Dalampslayer Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Yeah I spent a fortune worth of quarters on this game.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 pm

This video was the arcade version which allows four players and has the more questionable things, like the Dancers dressed like prostitutes and a whole level where you kill indians on your way to Chief "Scalpem." The SNes and, I believe Dreamcast, version was two player. I believe the other version had the questionable content, while the SNES version was a bit censored in that the indiants were removed, his name was changed, and the dancers were more covered. As well you could have infinite continues on the arcade because of coins, but on the console version out of lives? Well, you're ***.

I voted for Graveborn by the way.

And I don't get why everyone says I'm entertaining, I just post really stupid things haha.

EDIT: I was a bit too young to spend enough time in the Arcades with it, so I remember it the most from the SNES version. But at one point in a random arcade, I found it. And I just spent the whole day there playing it, so much fun.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm

entertainingly stupid things? LOL

Dalampslayer.. I never saw that game in my life haha.. although I would like to see the dancers haha.. and scalpem lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

I don't think that is necessary. If someone googles gravelord our group should come up in the results it is all I am saying.

Okay I would have the slightest clue on how to get that to happen. The best I can thisnk of is to start a heck of a lot of chatter on lots of forums and such that is about Gravelords and mention this group in the OP.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Both are in that video, they do a speedrun of the whole game.

I guess I'm on the same level of entertainment to people as Jersy Shore. I'll try to think of it as a compliment.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 pm

So I googled each one.

1. The Defilers | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
    2. Gamma-linolenic acid (gla)
    3. Premium Deck Series: Graveborn : Daily MTG : Magic: The Gathering
    4. GraveSworn Chaos
    5. Deathstalker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (A yellow Scorpion! yikes! :affraid: )
    6. Por que aceitar a miséria do outro? - YouTube

I am sorry brothers and sisters but I did not vote for the reasons above.

Last edited by DxV04 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

Okay I would have the slightest clue on how to get that to happen. The best I can thisnk of is to start a heck of a lot of chatter on lots of forums and such that is about Gravelords and mention this group in the OP.

When you want to know about something you just google it right? If you want to know about ferraris you put the word ferrari in the search bar.
    You don't put the letter F hoping you get ferrari.

Do you see what I am talking about now?

Last edited by DxV04 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Hmm, that is quite problematic. On a side note, The Really Nito Guys, no results. Prime real estate eh? Haha, but seriously any other name ideas? As you can tell by my track record, I'm very awful with naming things.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Tolvo wrote:Both are in that video, they do a speedrun of the whole game.

I guess I'm on the same level of entertainment to people as Jersy Shore. I'll try to think of it as a compliment.

This just in. Scientists say that watching Jersey Shore actaully makes you less intelligent....

Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:58 pm