Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Scudman_Slayer
Yarxov
SlakeMoth
BLA1NE
lextune
Griever
Yukon
bloodpixel
Serious_Much
RANT
berkut
Darkson
White Mamba
17 posters

WTF is on the walls?

berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

WTF is on the walls? - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF is on the walls?

Post by berkut Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:49 am

Sorry to continue off topic, but if this is Insect appreciation day, then I wanted to show a picture of a Luna Moth big grin (I don't understand BBcode yet).

WTF is on the walls? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-1WTF is on the walls? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2WTF is on the walls? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-3http://www.fcps.edu/islandcreekes/ecology/Insects/Luna%20Moth/lunasweetgum.jpg

WTF is on the walls? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot
    befowler
    befowler

WTF is on the walls? - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF is on the walls?

Post by befowler Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:16 pm

There are tons of great details in the game. The little beetle armies in the Catacombs are one of them. I was horsing around with a low level char yesterday and found myself amazed at the level of detail put into even basic equipment. My guy was wearing chainmail, and if you stand near a wall and get the camera in close, you can see spots along the shoulders where the armor was actually sewn together at the seams -- i.e., the sleeves were sown onto the links for the shoulders etc. Again, for a piece of equip almost nobody ever uses, at a level of detail almost nobody would ever even see. And his basic hollow solider helm was reflecting random bits of scenery around him, again only visible if you zoomed way in.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:14 am