Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
aceluby
Wade_Wilson
DoughGuy
SlakeMoth
Artorias
Saturnine Knight
WyrmHero
Serious_Much
Uparkaam
Yarxov
Ignus-Dej
Emergence
RANT
ublug
DxV04
Zechk
bloodpixel
FruitPunchNinja
White Mamba
Kaminari
skarekrow13
Yukon
Tolvo
ChizFreak
28 posters

NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ChizFreak Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Kaminari wrote:manticore guarding a tomb? Maybe it could be the tomb of Artorias (spelling?)

No, Sif is guarding Artorias' tomb, unless that's a fake tomb like the one from Gwyn that Gwyndolin is guarding?

Anyway, STING DAGGER OMFG
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kaminari Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:20 pm

isn't sif just guarding the sword?
    White Mamba
    White Mamba
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by White Mamba Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

It is a tombstone/sword, but it could be more of a memorial than his actual tomb/body
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Kaminari wrote:isn't sif just guarding the sword?

Of course not, he is guarding his tomb! The Sword of Artorias was left there too. Along with many knights' swords as a sign of respect to him. If you look at the ground you can see lots of swords in the ground.

But as White Mamba said, it could be a Memorial instead of a true tomb. Like the one that Gwyndolin made for his father Gwyn.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:24 pm

When you mention it, yea, I know that in history, just never thought about it in the game...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Oh man, when this stuff gets released the Archives are going to get flooded with ideas and information. I cannot wait!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:41 pm

I might go into seclusion once it comes out to avoid spoilers. Or make a daily archive journal
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 pm

A part of me is slapping myself on the wrist for just opening this thread, clearly I cannot be trusted to stay around after the release either skarekrow.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:46 pm

If the release stuff for the game is any clue there'll be done good surprises I bet along with those two creatures.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:47 pm

yea im kinda upset if the pc version gets to fight these beast before us. im also a bit upset that i just get to see the bosses.....whats the fun in that.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Well, its not for sure they will Fruitpunch, perhaps they will release DLC simultaneously with the PC release, the difference being console users have to pay to download it, which I am perfectly fine with considering this looks like a good expansion.

The only thing they could do to upset me would be to hold the DLC back from console users for a month or more so they increased their PC sales. I hope they won't do that.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:55 pm

HOLY **** YES
    Gonna be disappointing if it's only for PC though.
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:01 pm

MOAR DAGRONS! \o/
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:01 pm

yea i dont mind paying but waiting a few months after pc release would piss me off. i wish i didnt just lose my job or i could afford to get a decent gaming rig and play it on pc( and a few other games i want to play on pc)
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:03 pm

any news on the wall? i just made a facebook liked it and then deleted it.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 pm

I don't think they will be updating it over the weekend, especially if they have a holiday. I don't know if japan does easter... But if the people updating the site are doing it from NA, or another country that does we won't know until tuesday probably.

I am wondering too though, I guess I shouldnt be frustrated that the world assumes everyone has a facebook account, but I am somewhat.

Last edited by Yukon on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:09 pm

NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 20t0zs5
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:11 pm

People, this will not only be a PC thing. I am sure they will release DLC before or when the release the PC version. It just makes business sense. I am not worried.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:20 pm

So is the black dragon supposed to be guyra, or a reference? Also, look at the shape of its head and horns, seen it before?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 pm

You are right...It's Maleficent!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 pm

It better br m/ore than just new bosses, I would not buy it if they only had a couple of more bosses, seems kinda lame.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:50 pm

So where's the platemail bikini?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Somewhere in Azeroth.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:53 pm

A little leery of how much content it will be. There is something that just isn't jiving right here and I can't put my finger on it...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Well to be fair this is just what is known so far, there could be a lot more coming in time. As well these are main bosses more than likely, but there is always the chance of mini boss, gear, areas to PvP in, new spells, etc. A lot could actually come out of this, so I don't think just looking at the number off bosses is a fair way to make a judgement of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:26 am