Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
aceluby
Wade_Wilson
DoughGuy
SlakeMoth
Artorias
Saturnine Knight
WyrmHero
Serious_Much
Uparkaam
Yarxov
Ignus-Dej
Emergence
RANT
ublug
DxV04
Zechk
bloodpixel
FruitPunchNinja
White Mamba
Kaminari
skarekrow13
Yukon
Tolvo
ChizFreak
28 posters

NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Chimera is just a term for a multiple species parts animal, while I presume a manticore is a bit more specific, I don't know the exact difference but iv heard it called a manticore lol

looked it up, definitely a chimera, the manitcore is like the sphinx animal, it has lion body, human head and dragon/scorpion tail.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW IMAGES OF THE NEW BOSSES (PC/DLC)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Actually modern Manticore's have Lion heads, which I kind of find to be really lame. So it is still a Manticore, just the stupid version of them.

Also Chiz that happens to people from time to time, people just rep down random posts or follow people and rep them down. They're literally doing it just to bother you, this post will probably get a rep down as well. To put it simply, they be trollin'.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 pm

does it really matter what its called? its still pretty lame. they shouldve waited to show everything that is gonna be in the game instead of these very disappointing pictures.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 pm

You know what would be an awesome boss? Something the size of C'thulhu.

EDIT: But you literally fight it, no bed of chaos or dragon god crap.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm still excited to see these. I remember following the media for both souls games to release and thinking "wow, they showed like half the game at least." And then discovering that they shiwed, oh...lets say, next to nothing. I try not to have blind faith in many things but, assuming From was the driving force, they've earned it. I actually thought the gaping dragon was lame. Until I traversed the white fog that is....
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Not the South Park Cthulhu though
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:56 pm

"Gaping dragon? He's just like a big crocodile, I've seen the picture of his face, he's like a babby."
    *Cross Fog Gate*
    "Man, he's even smaller than expected, what a load of-HOLY HELL WHAT IS THAT ABOMINATION!"
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Tolvo, did you have my living room wired when I fought him?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm just very skilled at making Hypothetical situations, so skilled they can divine the past and future.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Well this has gotten pretty savagely derailed silly

Just to bring it back on track, if anyone has any idea about the source does it say that these are the only bosses that are gonna be in the DLC?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Ignus-Dej wrote:By the way, the correct translation of the pics would be:
    #1: ''Somehow, I don't like your gaze( don't like how you stare)''
    #2: You often get together with dragons.(You often encounter dragons)
    #3 ...., expecting you for the fight.
    Yukon wrote:I feel really creepy when I post after you, Igus-Dej.
    Why?

Because our avatars are from the same large image

Also derailed topics are something tolvo is notorious for. I really doubt this is all the DLC would be, I think there will be more, why give everything away thats not like from.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Yukon wrote:
    Also derailed topics are something tolvo is notorious for.

That trait I think you'll find is straight out of the Serious_Much trick book silly

also I just realised he got like 300 posts in this past day.. do you even sleep tolvo? lol!

Last edited by Serious_Much on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Funny thing, I just noticed that post while I was writing mine, I didn't see who posted it so I typed that and saw it was you and went "Oh the irony"
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:10 pm

I derail topics in real life, it figures I'd do it online as well.

I'm actually not all too interested in the bosses really. I guess I'm just too interested in the PvP and Lore scene haha.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:11 pm

lol, *** the PvP and lore, unless it's a tell all reveal kinda deal I couldn't care less. All I want is some mad hard levels and a bunch of killer bosses for me to sink my teeth into, thats the whole reason why I like souls series in the first place.

Also tolvo I'd love for you to tell me how you can derail a conversation with someone, it's not meant to stay on one topic silly
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 pm

The dlc will probably be released bfore the pc version right? i dont want to wait until august :roll:
    Ther better be some artorias armour :shock:
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Chimera is just a term for a multiple species parts animal, while I presume a manticore is a bit more specific, I don't know the exact difference but iv heard it called a manticore lol

looked it up, definitely a chimera, the manitcore is like the sphinx animal, it has lion body, human head and dragon/scorpion tail.

Not a chimera, a chimera has head and front legs of a lion (with out horns) goat head on the back and back legs. and a snake for a tail.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Chimera is just a term for a multiple species parts animal, while I presume a manticore is a bit more specific, I don't know the exact difference but iv heard it called a manticore lol

Not a chimera, a chimera has head and front legs of a lion (with out horns) goat head on the back and back legs. and a snake for a tail.

I see, that's just messed up though..
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Yeah, a full blown Chimera would be an awesome boss battle as well. Reminds me of Gauntlet Dark Legacy haha.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 pm

if you watch any of the dragons dogma videos you will find it. In fact here is one silly

and yea it is really ugly and messed up LOL

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm not gonna lie, you just used that as an excuse to plug Dragon's Dogma to us, you're shameless silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I'm not gonna lie, you just used that as an excuse to plug Dragon's Dogma to us, you're shameless silly

:face: I could not resist LOL silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 pm

But it worked! That game is sick hyped!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Tolvo wrote:But it worked! That game is sick hyped!

Do you know some other games that were hyped? Haze and Skyrim to just name two obvious and awful ones
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:54 pm

I was making a reference, one you would not get unless you watch a certain two best friends who play video games together. big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:36 am