Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
Hatsune Miku
IIdoneus
WaLKA
ResIsBestStat
jaythibodeau
Leet
Encore
Reaperfan
Noob-of-Artorias
Elite Knight
Kiva the wanderer
Seignar
Rainraey
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Argetlam350
Mr. Tart
Sloth9230
BLA1NE
KomradDakka
Darkson
sinisterapathy
WarriorOfSunlight
Serious_Much
Garl_Vinland
befowler
Katakato
Forum Pirate
Imarreteet23
vixder/pennywise
Sunbro4evar
DxV04
Uparkaam
jsd201
Zakkia
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
ViralEnsign_
RaSoul
nsane32
skarekrow13
berkut
PlasticandRage
bloodpixel
Tolvo
Digitalyzed
The Once-Ler
49 posters

What games are you playing now or soon? Current and upcoming games

The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What games are you playing now or soon?  Current and upcoming games - Page 6 Empty Re: What games are you playing now or soon? Current and upcoming games

Post by The Once-Ler Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:26 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Just got platinum on Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.  Amazing game.  

I've had Soul Sacrifice pop in here and there.  

I tried the demo for Limbo last night and I'm really tempted to pay $15 for that game.  

For anyone who hasn't seen it, I'm replaying Demon's Souls again and writing what's turning out to be a novel on my experience with it.  If you're into shameless plugs (like I am) the link is in my signature winking
    I have it for 3ds but haven't played it yet.  How long does it take to finish.  I need a shorter game or two for a trip I am taking next month and that may be an idea!
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What games are you playing now or soon?  Current and upcoming games - Page 6 Empty Re: What games are you playing now or soon? Current and upcoming games

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Destiny, Dark Souls 2 and I'm looking forward to ganescom to hear about Sony's new IPs.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:01 pm

It's short(ish) because of how well they implemented a few things. If you're going for the complete story it will take a good chunk of time but depending on the length of the trip and travel times it might be about right. I think it was maybe 30 hours total for me. That's just a guess but I know it wasn't very long. There's a ton of different paths and you have to do all of them if you wanna get the full story. However, retracing your steps isn't a major headache because the game lets you skip around at will to anywhere you've opened up. Some parts might have long dialogue that you have to relive but there's a fast forward option. The rooms are pretty well designed so if you like puzzles you'll have a blast. But the story is the major draw.
    Elite Knight
    Elite Knight
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elite Knight Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Right now, I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur and Rogue Destiny. Both pretty fun, the latter is pretty hard. :I
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm waiting for my physical copy of Payday 2 to come out, and after that I think the next game I'm gonna get is GTAV, followed by Pokemon X, CoD Ghosts and then Dark Souls 2 in March...

I'll probably get a next-gen console in about a year, I'm about to enter University so I decided to stick with the current gen until I can feel more secure at school.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 pm

I've gone back to DC Universe Online for a bit, as well as replaying Super Meat Boy.  I've not actually been playing alot of games lately, mostly I'm spending my free time watching ALL the anime silly

I'm mildly interested in Pokemon X/Y, but other than that all my future gaming prospects are far in the future with the only titles I'm really interested in being Dark Souls 2, Monster Hunter 4, and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Last edited by Reaperfan on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:46 pm

I just finished "Flower" Really calming.

I'm gonna play borderlands and then Journey.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Dark Souls, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Metal Gear: Revengeance (when i'm bored, it's a pretty horrible game, has to be the worst of the Metal Gear series.)
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Just finished LoZ Majoras Mask a few days ago, and started playing Zone of the Enders, Metal Gear Solid 2, Super Mario 64, Frozen Synapse and a LOT of Civilization 4. I actually might pick up Dungeon Siege again too.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:03 am

I am currently playing Dishonored with my self made mod called Super Secret Hard Mode where Guards hear you twice as far, combat sleep darts take longer to make foes sleep and lean speed is decreased, certain powers also have more correct upgrade points distribution.

I am also playing Faster Than Light a lot, that game never gets old.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 am

I've been playing a LOT of Marvel Heroes. It's a free game on the PC that plays quite a bit like Diablo 3. I'll end up playing that on 360 relatively soon as well, along with Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 am

I'm mostly playing Halo 4, GW2 and War of the Roses right now, but once the Fable remake has been released, I'll be playing that 24/7.
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Dragon's Crown on my Vita. Great fun.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:34 pm

SAINTS ROW IV!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Forgot about this thread.
    Pingas is taking a break from Skyrim and going to try and finish Wind Waker and Dark Souls.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:31 am

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.
    Just SA2B...
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:03 am

ive mostly been playing Warframe been trying to get payday 2 but thats sold out at every store in a 800 mile radius
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:17 am

I'm awaiting GTA:V Massive fan of the GTA series and this game looks as though it's gonna make the rest of the generation obsolete.

Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:01 pm

League of Legends.

That's basically it, the game is fun.
    Mental Gear
    Mental Gear
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mental Gear Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Gotta finish Wind Waker, got sidetracked by Dark Souls.
    Then Bioshock Infinite, just the most lovely game design I've seen in years.
    Thirdly Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, played it when it came out but I never finished it because of a glitch.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Borderlands 2 and I'm playing the games that came with Journey collectors edition.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Right now I'm replaying Dragon Age: Origins. It's been quite some time but I remember why I loved it so much. Want to get a better character ready for Dragon Age: Inquisition and change some choices I made in my main playthrough that I don't really agree with anymore.
    Also I bought Motorstorm Pacific Rift again. Got rid of it a few years back and I regretted it. By far the best Motorstorm game in the series so far. It's a shame that they took down the servers for the game though so no more online racing anymore but still fun to race against the AI and friends when they hang out.
    Then next month Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix comes out and I have that preordered so going to be plaything that soon as well.
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:18 pm

I'm planning on getting Tales of Xillia when my PS3 is fixed.

I made some new friends on Armored Core V, so I'm incentivized to play it again. Been playing the older PS2 Armored Core games too.

I plan on turning in my Skyrim copy once I complete the DLC that I have for it. That and finally being able to use the Daedric Greatsword.

Started playing some of my Pokémon games a bit ago, specifically White 2, Platinum and Soul Silver.

I also bought Wild Arms: Alter Code F recently, it's pretty fun though the translation to english could be a tad better.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head at the moment lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am